MSE GODLY RESULT

:feelstastyman:
it wont work after bimax, or the surgeon/ortho wont let you do it

even if you get it, risks of failure is high and you wouldnt get as good results as you would have gotten if you would have done it before bimax
why would MSE “not work” after bimax? Serious question

Correct. Facemask then have to do something with mandible. Except I think MSE May provide something forward movement of zygos as they are rotated in the transversal plane I believe meaning infraorbital come forward a bit w mse alone (correct me if I’m wrong) but yea facemask forsure
I truly hope you are not wrong about that, did Ting tell you or is this from your own research?

I truly hope you are not wrong about that, did Ting tell you or is this from your own research?
Own research I think it’s in one of the won moon articles. Because the lateral zygos flair outward meaning their has to be rotation in the transversal plane. I think the axis of rotation is the bone where your canthus is (might be called zygomatic process). Ima ask ting when I have the consult.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and hairyballscel
he expanded her 10mm. keep in mind she was like 70.
Omg I’m probably gonna get MSE at around 18 so imagine the results I could get. This is serious lifefuel for my narrow zygos

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Sinjiyam
did she do something for her under eye area ?

Your lower maxilla is no longer in natural position is "disconnected" to other bones
With all due respect, were you told this information by a professional, or is this just your own speculation?

Bone fuses back together in a matter of weeks/months. There is no “disconnect” after the healing process.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Chadelite and Incoming
This is mostly Jewish tricks

• +1
Reactions: aginghomo
Photoshop

• JFL
Reactions: Sinjiyam
JFL @ users not realizing the Hair fraud in the front pic to accentuate zygos and the smiling in the side profile to liftup cheeks.

Holy shit I need this so badly

@Taylorswift broo look at her ipd got wider in after this is some lifefuel for us fr

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Why doesn’t everyone get these results with MSE?

Segmental lefort moggs, right?