MSE Marpe UK (side effects and cost)?

D

Deleted member 6111

Solstice
So I've identified one apparent MSE provider in the UK (Dr Sunil Hirani) as well as another possible UK provider plus one in Dublin. I'm mainly looking to sort out breathing and grinding issues. I've looked into possible side effects but my main concerns are whether this would make my nose look weird (I'm European English/Irish) and what the cost would likely be? I've only managed to find one guy in the US who stated a price of approx $1500 for the actual MSE then up to $10,000 total including accompanying orthodontic work etc. I have savings, my family is quite wealthy and I'm currently training for corporate law so I have/will have funds but my plan is to look at potentially Bimax after this then definitely ptosis surgery (possibly also eyebrow) then definitely septorhinoplasty (and after that I'll reassess and maybe go for a chin implant), so cost is an issue. Does anyone have any idea if this guy's estimation would be broadly accurate? And if it would likely cost more or less in the UK or Europe?

i hate richfags

giphy.gif