MTN gets 900k likes with girls simping for him!

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
Average guy who just fagmaxxed gets 900k likes, with girls simping for him.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, aesthetic beauty, ElTruecel and 1 other person
crazy

• So Sad
Reactions: CoreSchizo
[IMG alt="CoreSchizo"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/65/65207.jpg?1712105539[/IMG]

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028 · From The City
Joined Mar 2, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread MTN gets 900k likes with girls simping for him!
Posts1,863Solutions1Reputation1,938Points33Purchased upgrades1

New York Wtf GIF by Lifetime

Thanks for the bump faggot

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
MTN by this forums standards is HTN irl so checks out

Also for some reason only on TikTok average ass ppl get hyped, it’s a feature of this social media platform only

like this nigga wouldnt match barely any of the girls simping for him on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, iblamechico, sprout and 1 other person
Lol no it isnt

Also for some reason only on TikTok average ass ppl get hyped, it’s a feature of this social media platform only

This nigga isn’t even an HTN irl, buttugly with hair carrying him.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and 2 others
well not surprising. Lol at the fags here thinking that foids simping online means anything. Foids are extremely hive minded and once there are few foids simping, others will join the train. That is literally how it works. Just today there were fags microanalyzing a bartender getting viral on tiktok. What do you say now you utter fags, especially that micropenis cuckold forever cuckcelling. Will you analyze this faggot now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, itzyaboyJJ and murdah
My bad nvm ur right,

I looked at his account again and he’s a subhuman

IMG 6667 MTN white boy = 2M followers, JBW is too powerful.

• +1
Reactions: MKBHD, itzyaboyJJ and CoreSchizo
well not surprising. Lol at the fags here thinking that foids simping online means anything. Foids are extremely hive minded and once there are few foids simping, others will join the train. That is literally how it works. Just today there were fags microanalyzing a bartender getting viral on tiktok. What do you say now you utter fags, especially that micropenis cuckold forever cuckcelling. Will you analyze this faggot now?
Yeah, agreed. After the FNAF movie premiered, women hopped on the bandwagon and started simping for Josh Hutcherson.

Yeah, agreed. After the FNAF movie premiered, women hopped on the bandwagon and started simping for Josh Hutcherson.
Hate that nigger

• +1
Reactions: murdah
female evolutionary psychology still hasn't been updated to take count for colored hair
they still judge based on 1000 year ago stats ( bones and height and survival chances) you show up with red hair their judging system goes error mode and you get a chad rating

this bug will be patched next update

• +1
was gonna call bullshit but nope thats a straight up MTN

• +1
Reactions: murdah and CoreSchizo

yeah overly good looking people have a much less viral effect on tiktok and social media in general its kinda crazy

• +1
Reactions: murdah and CoreSchizo
That kid is above average,not sure why this is News....?

This is what happens when you analyze the faces of male models soo much that you begin losing touch of
the reality outside of PSL.

All you really need on TikTok to go viral is Hair + Good Facial Harmony.Also like someone else said,women
are hive minded so they just ride whatever bandwagon is trending to be relevant.

Average guy who just fagmaxxed gets 900k likes, with girls simping for him.

I'm telling you guys female gaze is everything. Fagmaxxing is legit as fuark

Hair carrying? Shit looks like he bathed in period blood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and itzyaboyJJ
I hate that I was born 3 years too late to experience tiktok as a kid/teen, it looks like it's so easy to get attention with it if you look at least human

• +1
I hate that I was born 3 years too late to experience tiktok as a kid/teen, it looks like it's so easy to get attention with it if you look at least human
how old r u

how old r u
26, born late 1997. Right at the millennial-zoomer cut-off, I was already in uni when insta and tiktok became big. The only zoomer thing I got to experience as a teen was snapchat, which became big when I was in my last year of hs

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Literally just hordes of ugly latinas simping for this ugly ass bum lmao. This dude is prob a fag with that nig in his vid and all the latinas in the comments would cuck him for BWC in a heartbeat

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Lulleko
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Magnum Opus