Blackpill Muh all races are attractive

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Militant Hindu Nationalist
Time online
110d 15h 34m
No , asking bcz most south Asians are white supremacists ? I don’t believe in white supremacy
Are you middle eastern? You definitely arent white

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Time online
110d 15h 34m
Most western white people arent racist, I agree.

I’m not racist either Tbh, just hate how brown and Asian men cry about Muh hypergamy
What race are you?

Biggdink

Biggdink

Zephir
Time online
57d 5h 22m
Why are you obsessed with South Asians? I see you in every thread crying for them. Quite pathetic since you are slavic
Bcz south Asian men are always crying about Muh hypergamy or Muh racism, but they themselves hate dark skin which is kinda ironic

Anyways I found this forum through bodybuilding.com, that forum is full of Indian and asian men crying about not getting laid some even 30 year old virgins

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Time online
110d 15h 34m
Bcz south Asian men are always crying about Muh hypergamy or Muh racism, but they themselves hate dark skin which is kinda ironic

Anyways I found this forum through bodybuilding.com, that forum is full of Indian and asian men crying about not getting laid some even 30 year old virgins
So you took it upon yourself to "educate" pajeets that racism and hypergamy against them is justified cause some of them are racist as well.

Biggdink

Biggdink

Zephir
Time online
57d 5h 22m
He admitted to being bullied by some Indians in HS
Na I had a beef with a paki and he brought whole south Asia to fight.
So you took it upon yourself to "educate" pajeets that racism and hypergamy against them is justified cause some of them are racist as well.
I don’t see normie black or white guys crying about Muh hypergamy.

hypergamy doesn’t exist, pajeets just don’t like their looksmatch

Azoriko

Azoriko

A break from the autism
Time online
19d 20h 47m
It's not a secret that the best looking women from literally every race look the whitest. even on indian films the good looking girls look like there mom was being raped by some european.

i'm ethnic but idgaf, i just simply say what i see. it's not to say that ethnic women can't be good looking, far from it. but white mogs on average.

Biggdink

Biggdink

Zephir
Time online
57d 5h 22m
It's not a secret that the best looking women from literally every race look the whitest. even on indian films the good looking girls look like there mom was being raped by some european.

i'm ethnic but idgaf, i just simply say what i see. it's not to say that ethnic women can't be good looking, far from it. but white mogs on average.
There are so many south Asians in Canada and I’ve never seen an attractive one.
Only middle eastern chicks that were attractive in my school looked very white, most look like Jewish caricature even if they have very light skin @Golang

Latinas can be attractive but they’re like 70-80% white

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lev Peshkov Blackpill Muh the british empire was bad Offtopic 5
PubertyMaxxer Rage FUCK THIS SOY CULTURE MUH 13 YO JBs Offtopic 13
Patient A Blackpill Muh Big Black Cocks IRL be like Offtopic 8