Muh mk677 made me a fat fucker

Pepe

Pepe

Iron
Brb counting my fat rolls.

Ive been on MK for 3 months and the hunger i get everyday is that insane.
“But muh take it at night”
I actually wake up in the middle of the night from hunger and binge eat ice cream.

Anyway i fucked up big time i now have love handles.
Is there any fat burner out there that actually does anything (no steroids or sarms because i wanne keep my hair)
I dont wanne starvemaxx and lose my gains tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick and User28823
HAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHA

nigger got fat for no reason

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, PROMETHEUS, Lucid and 5 others
Is there any fat burner out there that actually does anything
Clen, but as with any efficient fat burner will make your life a lot worse

binge eat ice cream.
So u go out ur way to alter ur hormones with pills but can’t even eat decent food with protein? And what ur expecting to grow jfl? Ur just cancelling things out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, coispet, joaotorri and 2 others
So u go out ur way to alter ur hormones with pills but can’t even eat decent food with protein? And what ur expecting to grow jfl? Ur just cancelling things out
why should he eat worthless protein that will get converted to glucose anyway if he already ate enough? ice cream is an anti-stress superfood

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, joaotorri and Pepe
nah i dont expect to grow because i didnt take it to grow (im not coping that hard), jfl i took it for helping me in the gym even if it doesn’t do much im fine with minimal gains. I do a lot of volume and i figured it would help me recover faster. It worked, im stronger now but im also fatter

Last edited:
nutrientmaxxed starvation with DNP/clen

• +1
Reactions: Pepe
Why don’t you just keep better foods around you that hold higher nutritional value?

Why are you binge eating ice cream, it’s not gonna turn into muscle so at least have some food that contains protein

You’re taking a compound that has side effects but aren’t willing to keep other aspects of muscle building in check

sounds like a skill issue... mk made me shredded af

Just take appetit surpressants theory

I actually wake up in the middle of the night from hunger and binge eat ice cream.

Is there any fat burner out there that actually does anything (no steroids or sarms because i wanne keep my hair)
Laziness is big incel trait 🤣

dnp is the most efficient legit fat burner

walking is the min max for least gain in hunger and most calories burned, thought if you can’t control you’re urges I feel that could be a bigger issue