Muslim niggers are just coping jfl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Not really not on a huge scale arab girls prefer arab men in general to blacks.

The only blacks that have a shot with arab girls the American ones with 20% white admixture on average or mulattos. The rest are viewed as ugly creepy pajeets.

An Egyptian friend of mine told me a ‘funny story’ about how an ethiopian man called Samuel approached her in the airport and asked told her he wants to get married, she literally described the situation in the same mocking way as when foids describe Indians approaching them.
Imagine thinming Ethiopians are the same as west Africans. No wonder arab girls in Western Europe are being slayed by west African Mamodous

Those North Africans usually have Arab ancestry. Plus it's not just them, I have a half Palestinian half Moroccan classmate who dated a black guy (West African but with some euro admixture). And Syrians too. I think it's because they listen to rap a lot so they develop a fetish like that. It's the only thing that makes sense.
Cope, most North Africans are berber, most are just arabised through language and just accept the 'arab' tag. They are uninformed to say the least.

Cope, most North Africans are berber, most are just arabised through language and just accept the 'arab' tag. They are uninformed to say the least.
I thought the same but Moroccans themselves have told me they are just Arabs with a few of them clinging on to their past Berber identity.

I thought the same but Moroccans themselves have told me they are just Arabs with a few of them clinging on to their past Berber identity.
Usually it's exactly for the reason I stated above.

Usually it's exactly for the reason I stated above.
They were still colonized by the Arabs who left a genetic imprint. I don't think a pure Berber exists (I could be wrong).

They were still colonized by the Arabs who left a genetic imprint. I don't think a pure Berber exists (I could be wrong).
A small group of arabs who came on their camels to spread Islam didn't leave much of a genetic imprint. Every maghrebi I know that's done a dna test has no arab dna. Besides the anecdotes, berbers alone mog the shit out of arabs, they have better looks, colouring, pheno, ratios, width and non looks related stuff like athleticism.

dont call me a nigger plx

A small group of arabs who came on their camels to spread Islam didn't leave much of a genetic imprint. Every maghrebi I know that's done a dna test has no arab dna. Besides the anecdotes, berbers alone mog the shit out of arabs, they have better looks, colouring, pheno, ratios, width and non looks related stuff like athleticism.
(im egypt)

nvm ig its good to be berber? isntbtfat like morocco nigger tho

arabs dont even have their own slur theyre that subhuman you have a secondary term. dirty fucking sand nigger
Suck dick fat cunt

What are you talking about? You're the one who's arguing with me and using racial slurs first and you're surprised I'm calling you a sandmonkey? My next fap will be dedicated to one of the many beurette videos that float online. :')
What slurs did I begin with?