Muslim stabs and kills orthodox priest (nsfw)

How bout you only tag me when it’s a Shia doing a stabbing or a terrorist attack (so I don’t have to get tagged in these again)

And only tag Sunnis when a Sunni does a stabbing or a terrorist attack,

I think that would be more fair

The person who did this attack does not even share my religion

Shia and Sunni are 2 different religions

- yeeyeeslayer out
@kebab bro it wasnt even a muslim, why would a muslim attack a pro palestinian orthodox priest? makes no sense, nigga only put muslim in the title to make people click :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, NorwoodAscender, noodlelover and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, NorwoodAscender, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
its da joos. you dumb goy
jfl 80 iq muslims will eat up all the slop you give them

''it was mossad bro'' ''the standard brown subhuman obviously looks israeli''

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, LooksThinker and Clavicular
well well well

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, murdah, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person

Yes im sure a muslim stabbed a priest that was openly speaking up against israel. Fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, LooksThinker, NorwoodAscender and 4 others
@kebab bro it wasnt even a muslim, why would a muslim attack a pro palestinian orthodox priest? makes no sense, nigga only put muslim in the title to make people click :feelskek:
Unsucked kafir dick detected, weeweesucker ready to engage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, NorwoodAscender, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Can someone tell the whole story.
And killing a person just because he doesn't have same ideology as you is disgusting .
Yeah but that's islam

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, NorwoodAscender and noodlelover
Yeah but that's islam
He wasnt muslim + show me anywhere in the quran or the sunnah where muslims are told to kill people with different ideologies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, DildoFaggins and noodlelover
Average working class Muslim

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and NorwoodAscender
Can someone tell the whole story.
And killing a person just because he doesn't have same ideology as you is disgusting .
Openly pro-palestinian orthodox priest gets stabbed while giving a speech.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Yaarhuni

Tldr: jews using their usual puppet (isis) to spread islamophobia

And you are brown moishe

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and ggg.tv
He wasnt muslim + show me anywhere in the quran or the sunnah where muslims are told to kill people with different ideologies.
Err idk Quran but I'll go with real life.
One from my own families experience thr kashmiri pandit genocide of the 90s?

What about the forced conversions or death in Pedhawar and Mardan in 40s?

Then we have the yazodis and pretty much everything Isis did? They even passed sharia legislation, convert, be killed, or pay that weird tax

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
u
Err idk Quran but I'll go with real life.

Then we have the yazodis and pretty much everything Isis did? They even passed sharia legislation, convert, be killed, or pay that weird tax
ur paki?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and fuxkdakikez
Idc that fagggot told me to get a life

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JoshuaG and Clavicular
Based not only do I hate both religions I hope they kill each other and cause acceleration.

Based not only do I hate both religions I hope they kill each other and cause acceleration.
I bet Those faggots are having a fucking field day on TikTok I’m glad I’m not on it

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Pretty much every religion, people, have committed genocide so this is irrelevant (im not saying it wasnt bad/evil).
This goes against the Quran and again, it is not (at all) something done only by muslims.
Then we have the yazodis and pretty much everything Isis did?
Majority of the victims of ISIS are muslims. Again, groups that kill people in the name of their beliefs isnt a « muslim only » thing

They even passed sharia legislation, convert, be killed, or pay that weird tax
Where ? Sharia is just the set of rules giving to muslims by Allah. « Convert or be killed » is against islam and the tax you are referring to is the tax imposed on non-muslims living in muslim-ruled land. (Tax that is usually less than what muslims have to pay as zakaat btw).

quick facts:

« Muslims perpetrated 12.5% of attacks in the US, yet received half of the news coverage. »

« Across all media sources, attacks received on average 357% greater coverage if the attacker was Muslim; for major outlets this was higher still at 758%. »

(Ourworldindata.org)

• +1
Isn’t that the priest that says “Get a life!”

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Clavicular
Pretty much every religion, people, have committed genocide so this is irrelevant (im not saying it wasnt bad/evil).

This goes against the Quran and again, it is not (at all) something done only by muslims.

Majority of the victims of ISIS are muslims. Again, groups that kill people in the name of their beliefs isnt a « muslim only » thing

Where ? Sharia is just the set of rules giving to muslims by Allah. « Convert or be killed » is against islam and the tax you are referring to is the tax imposed on non-muslims living in muslim-ruled land. (Tax that is usually less than what muslims have to pay as zakaat btw).

quick facts:

« Muslims perpetrated 12.5% of attacks in the US, yet received half of the news coverage. »

« Across all media sources, attacks received on average 357% greater coverage if the attacker was Muslim; for major outlets this was higher still at 758%. »

(Ourworldindata.org)
Difference is Christianity says no Vince no matter what, but Europeans are Natrally warlike so ofc they will commit crimes regardless. Islamic Europeans would be the end of the world they’d kill and enslave everybody so don’t compare the 2

• +1
IMG 7483

Consequences of your ideology

• +1
Got stabbed in the face, brutal

• +1
Difference is Christianity says no Vince no matter what, but Europeans are Natrally warlike so ofc they will commit crimes regardless. Islamic Europeans would be the end of the world they’d kill and enslave everybody so don’t compare the 2
Where have I mentioned christianity in that reply ?

• +1

quick facts:

(Ourworldindata.org)
How about you suck my mog I’m not reading this

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
his motivation hasnt been confirmed, but supposedly he's speaking arabic

some ppl claim he talked about islam in this clip, others are saying he didnt or that you cant discern it

but fucktard palestine supporters still try to blame jews and zionism without any proof

• +1
The person that stabbed him isn’t Muslim

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and kebab
that was a satire post i even mentioned it in the comments, read carefully!
Point still stands. Give me how it is objectively immoral for a woman from an atheistic point of view to get fucked by BBCs every night.

• +1
Where have I mentioned christianity in that reply ?
Christianity is a hippy femijine religion that teaches no fighting no violence. Compare that with masculine Islam which preaches to kill the infidel and fuck the infidels women.

Yeah the two aren’t the same, sure the adherents of Christianity may indulge in violence BUT none are truly adhering to their faith. Judaism is also masculine that’s why the muzzies and J00s are still beefin

• +1
Point still stands. Give me how it is objectively immoral for a woman from an atheistic point of view to get fucked by BBCs every night.
What is objective morality? I'm only familiar with morality.

• +1
The person that stabbed him isn’t Muslim
Whats your proof that he isnt?
Him speaking arabic increases the chances a lot

Theres also this:

• +1
Christianity is a hippy femijine religion that teaches no fighting no violence. Compare that with masculine Islam which preaches to kill the infidel and fuck the infidels women.

Yeah the two aren’t the same, sure the adherents of Christianity may indulge in violence BUT none are truly adhering to their faith. Judaism is also masculine that’s why the muzzies and J00s are still beefin
It doesnt teach that + i haven’t mentioned christianity so idk what ur yapping about.

• +1
his motivation hasnt been confirmed, but supposedly he's speaking arabic

some ppl claim he talked about islam in this clip, others are saying he didnt or that you cant discern it

but fucktard palestine supporters still try to blame jews and zionism without any proof

Jfli literally fucking hate arabs i swear to god. Only supporting palestinians because half the people in gaza are literally children and obviously children dont deserve to suffer. All adult arabs can literally get gassed tho lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, NorwoodAscender, Clavicular and 1 other person
It doesnt teach that + i haven’t mentioned christianity so idk what ur yapping about.
I knwo a lot abt islam im around muzzies 24/7 i like the religion but dont kid me its a religion made for young men of fighting age to go out there rape raid pillage and settle

• +1
  • +1
average bomber

• +1
What is objective morality? I'm only familiar with morality.
objective morality would be the opposite of subjective morality. Subjective morality is saying that something might be wrong for someone but not for another. Objective morality is saying that something is wrong or right regardless of circumstance or personal experience.
I knwo a lot abt islam im around muzzies 24/7 i like the religion but dont kid me its a religion made for young men of fighting age to go out there rape raid pillage and settle
BS. Proof of those claims ? Anything from the Quran or Hadith ?

• +1
In the words of the bishop of Canterbury in 12’centruy England to the Islamic delagation on the mongols

“Let us leave these dogs to devour one and other that they may all be consumed and perish”

• +1
Jfli literally fucking hate arabs i swear to god. Only supporting palestinians because half the people in gaza are literally children and obviously children dont deserve to suffer. All adult arabs can literally get gassed tho lmfao.
Palestinians support hamas as their governing body and hamas uses them as human shields, including children who had 0 say in it

What is israel supposed to do? Let the terrorist organization continue to fuck their own ppl over, or commit another october 7th?
The war with gaza is supposed to end terrorism once and for all, hopefully without anyone taking hamas' place.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, NorwoodAscender and PrinceLuenLeoncur
objective morality would be the opposite of subjective morality. Subjective morality is saying that something might be wrong for someone but not for another. Objective morality is saying that something is wrong or right regardless of circumstance or personal experience.

BS. Proof of those claims ? Anything from the Quran or Hadith ?
Which one

• +1
Palestinians support hamas as their governing body and hamas uses them as human shields, including children who had 0 say in it

What is israel supposed to do? Let the terrorist organization continue to fuck their own ppl over, or commit another october 7th?
The war with gaza is supposed to end terrorism once and for all, hopefully without anyone taking hamas' place.
I support Palestine cos I have Palestinian buddies and they are legit oppressed over there. Still I’ll acknowledge that palestine aren’t saints in this either

• +1

Kikes are suppose to go back to whereever they came from, whether it is europe or from other parts of the middle east, and give back the native palestinians their land. That is what israelis are suppose to do. End of.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Bushman and kebab
adding fuel to the fire, can’t wait for this upcoming race war!

• +1