Muslims of looksmax you have to see this!! (MUSLIMS GTFIH)

i didnt say peaceful i said blackpilled islam is peaceful to good people and violent to evil doers
yeah because people who leave the religion are evil doers.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, delusionalretard, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
yeah because people who leave the religion are evil doers.
apostasy in an islamic state is an act of treason and a disturbance if a muslim wants to leave islam he does not have to announce and nobody would know

apostasy in an islamic state is an act of treason and a disturbance if a muslim wants to leave islam he does not have to announce and nobody would know
he still has to pray cuz if he doesnt his family will suspect something.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
he still has to pray cuz if he doesnt his family will suspect something.
thats not enough to warrant execution the state wont execute you cause ur family said u dont pray

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I'll be honest Islamic lifestyle is boring af. I don't blame anyone for choosing the fuckboy life but then when they whinge about the lack of virtuous women without ever thinking about where they've been looking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 9090 and Pubertymaxxer3
I'll be honest Islamic lifestyle is boring af. I don't blame anyone for choosing the fuckboy life but then when they whinge about the lack of virtuous women without ever thinking about where they've been looking?
Yeah but you have to sacrafice for a great reward

• +1
your not a fuckboy your a subhuman your literally doing nothing different instead of praying 5 times a day your being "cool" and partying look at me am like the guys in hollywood movies!

retardery.

• +1
your not a fuckboy your a subhuman your literally doing nothing different instead of praying 5 times a day your being "cool" and partying look at me am like the guys in hollywood movies!

retardery.
no it is fun living like that not gonna lie but a devout muslim can balance fun and religon

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 11370
Yeah but you have to sacrafice for a great reward
It's hard to sacrifice a funfilled sex life for the belief or trust that god will give you a virtuous women. I don't think he will, so I'll rather live with no regrets. But I do wish I could believe tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Baldingman1998 and Pubertymaxxer3

retardery.
Wtf is this autism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 11370
It's hard to sacrifice a funfilled sex life for the belief or trust that god will give you a virtuous women. I don't think he will, so I'll rather live with no regrets. But I do wish I could believe tbh
yeah but in an ideal islamic state this would not be an issue

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Pubertymaxxer3
too bad the brothers and fathers of these girls you fucking are dayooths.

imagine having a random guy fuck your sister and your like "YEAH U GO GIRLLLL!!"

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10913, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
in america young muslim men only care about being cool they have no morals they use there phones and talk to girls during the khutbah i get so angry
America is degen shit hole

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9090 and Pubertymaxxer3
too bad the brothers and fathers of these girls you fucking are dayooths.

imagine having a random guy fuck your sister and your like "YEAH U GO GIRLLLL!!"
Fucking this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Baldingman1998 and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Baldingman1998, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
get the stick and break it on her head.
Image result for saudi executioner'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 11370 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 10987 and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 10987 and Pubertymaxxer3
Why is this the case? I feel like muslim men sin more or at least equally.
women are very arrogant and narraccistic, god hate arrogance because the human being should know he is nothing and is only alive through gods mercy

Abdullah narrated that the Messenger of Allah said:
"Whoever has a mustard seed's weight of pride (arrogance) in his heart, shall not be admitted into Paradise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
the purpose is not for asthetics
It originally was, the purpose used to be for women to show off their wealth with expensive silk and stuff, but the meaning changed, due to islamic laws and Islam in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Pubertymaxxer3
It originally was, the purpose used to be for women to show off their wealth with expensive silk and stuff, but the meaning changed, due to islamic laws and Islam in general
that is so wrong it hilarious

And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; and that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands…” (Holy Qur’an 24:31)

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10913
that is so wrong it hilarious

And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; and that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands…” (Holy Qur’an 24:31)
I explicitly mentioned, that the purpose changed due to the introduction of Islam, listing Islamic laws to disprove what I'm saying doesn't make much sense, because what i was describing was the social norm before Islam even existed

• +1
I explicitly mentioned, that the purpose changed due to the introduction of Islam, listing Islamic laws to disprove what I'm saying doesn't make much sense, because what i was describing was the social norm before Islam even existed
oh yeah but then its not meant for its pre islamic purpose its meant for its islamic purpose obviously

• +1
A lot of Muslims here have the idea that Islam will save the world from degeneracy. While this sounds good it is just a pipe dream. A large percentage of the Muslim youth for women are now whores. They don't care about Islam/ Islamic values they care about being cool and having fun. 90 percent of young Muslim women do not want to where the hijab and there is a very good chance they will take it off once they are not under the control of there parents.

I know too many
Muslim guys that have fucked girls from Islamic class. They literally learned about Islam and still commit degeneracy. I saw a post here of a Muslim women fingering her self over a white non-Muslim IN THE MOSQUE!
screenshot_20200229_213919-jpg.288471
screenshot_20200229_213937-jpg.288473

Its over for Muslim men at least in this time. The only lifefuel I can give you is this hadith
Narrated `Imran:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I looked at Paradise and saw that the majority of its residents were the poor; and I looked at the (Hell) Fire and saw that the majority of its residents were women."

You know that this thin
A lot of Muslims here have the idea that Islam will save the world from degeneracy. While this sounds good it is just a pipe dream. A large percentage of the Muslim youth for women are now whores. They don't care about Islam/ Islamic values they care about being cool and having fun. 90 percent of young Muslim women do not want to where the hijab and there is a very good chance they will take it off once they are not under the control of there parents.

I know too many
Muslim guys that have fucked girls from Islamic class. They literally learned about Islam and still commit degeneracy. I saw a post here of a Muslim women fingering her self over a white non-Muslim IN THE MOSQUE!
screenshot_20200229_213919-jpg.288471
screenshot_20200229_213937-jpg.288473

Its over for Muslim men at least in this time. The only lifefuel I can give you is this hadith
Narrated `Imran:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I looked at Paradise and saw that the majority of its residents were the poor; and I looked at the (Hell) Fire and saw that the majority of its residents were women."

Dude you know that most of the whores are white(im white-asian) and you cant say any damn thing because we are in the Internet do you see her photo or hear her sound

• +1
You know that this thin

Dude you know that most of the whores are white(im white-asian) and you cant say any damn thing because we are in the Internet do you see her photo or hear her sound
english pleez

• +1

• +1

• +1
If all else fails we Turks have the millitary. Always has been our final card.
turks are westerncucks its over like I been saying

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 9090
Its over for you faggot
turkey is prolly one of these least religious muslim nations they hate when they are called an islamic nation

• +1
  • Hmm...
turks are westerncucks its over like I been saying
Not all at least there is a 50/50 divide, and this is the case for most Islamic countries. In egypt for example there was a 50% vote for Morsi and 50% was against him back in 2013.

• +1
Not all at least there is a 50/50 divide, and this is the case for most Islamic countries. In egypt for example there was a 50% vote for Morsi and 50% was against him back in 2013.
turkish caliphate 2022?

• +1