Muslims of looksmax you have to see this!! (MUSLIMS GTFIH)

Yes it is a painting. Even on the painting he is old. * even in this painting his nose is not caucasian.

Also it is important to note the the Turks who enteres anatolia where persianate. Especially the leadership. What greeks are to the west Persian muslims where that to us.
H

This is a Afghan Türk
Main qimg ff3e6313a4e48a1d28297b3251aa650a

Central asian genetic impact on anatolia.

Even the afghan doesn't look 100% central asian. He is even more pigmented then the average Türk in anatolia. However being closer to central asia he looks more central asian becauase the shorter the distance means that genetic variation becomes shorter.

Yes it is a painting. Even on the painting he is old. * even in this painting his nose is not caucasian.

Also it is important to note the the Turks who enteres anatolia where persianate. Especially the leadership. What greeks are to the west Persian muslims where that to us.
View attachment 991822
This is a Afghan Türk
View attachment 991824

Even the afghan doesn't look 100% central asian. He is even more pigmented then the average Türk in anatolia. However being closer to central asia he looks more central asian becauase the shorter the distance means that genetic variation becomes shorter.
his nose looks Anatolian and this map is lie in my opinion

View attachment 991822
This is a Afghan Türk
View attachment 991824

Fenotip işinden anlıyormusun birşey sorucam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
his nose looks Anatolian and this map is lie in my opinion
Well can't verify it is a study that has bern done. Wether or not the impact of it is in large or small scale is not exactly known.
The reference of the study is written under the picture.
We can discuss if his nose is anatolian or not(which i doubt) but it is unnecessary imo.

Well Syria is right on our borther, take a look where east Turkistan is. What are you gonna do fly over with planes?

The leadership in Turkey wants to ally china, all except the westernized cucks, and this makes sense. If we could find agreement with china it would be the best.
Forget for a moment about us look at the central asian states. They litteraly border china yet they actually Support china. we can do the most by staying neutral..
>They litteraly border china yet they actually Support china. we can do the most by staying neutral..

Dont you think they rather do this by fear than choice ?

• +1
>They litteraly border china yet they actually Support china. we can do the most by staying neutral..

Dont you think they rather do this by fear than choice ?
Who turkey or central asians?

nicolas cage laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Central asian
Well the reaction of fear would be staying neutral. Actually helping china in forcing uyghur refugees is helping them for their own interest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
>imagine thinking mongols are you brother

Well the reaction of fear would be staying neutral. Actually helping china in forcing uyghur refugees is helping them for their own interest
I dont about this but i dont really like Chinks
I would rather like the West than China Tbh

Chinks are Communists Godless people with their cucked bugman collectivist mentality

They would try to supress Islam since Anti-Religious

• +1
I haven’t that many altercations with muslim women here in the west, (they probably were) but the christian middle easterns are one of the biggest whores i’ve known

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 10987
I haven’t that many altercations with muslim women here in the west, (they probably were) but the christian middle easterns are one of the biggest whores i’ve known
i can attest to that

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 4696, Deleted member 12303 and 3 others
somebody ban this nigger wtf is wrong with this faggot
I like attractive women who don't cover themselves in weird cloth.

• JFL
ok? and? nigga you're literally lib left you're ruining every country in the world with your degenerate bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 4696, Deleted member 12303 and 1 other person
you're literally lib left you're ruining every country in the world with your degenerate bullshit
I'm the most powerful man on this planet then.

• JFL
there arent enough already out there in the west?why do you want to turn everyone into a degenerate?cant you respect other people's opinions?so much for "muh freedom and equality"be consistent.you need to get banned tbh you are as cucked and bluepilled as it gets

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
there arent enough already out there in the west?why do you want to turn everyone into a degenerate?cant you respect other people's opinions?so much for "muh freedom and equality"be consistent.you need to get banned tbh you are as cucked and bluepilled as it gets
People can dress as they want. Why you guys get so scared when I express my opinion? If you say you like women covered in whatever I don't gives a fuck. Chill.

People can dress as they want. Why you guys get so scared when I express my opinion? If you say you like women covered in whatever I don't gives a fuck. Chill.
first of all no one is scared of shit i couldnt give less of a fuck if a woman wants to be"sexually liberated"saw many of them already but i find it annoying how you liberal fags claim you want freedom for muslims women but they want to wear hijab and you make it hard for them to do so how does that make sense."People can dress as they want" exactly so if muslim women want to wear that stop annoying them.if foids from muslim background want to whore around thats none of my business but why this?"removing hijab is a good thing"respect their decision since youare all about freedom right?

first of all no one is scared of shit i couldnt give less of a fuck if a woman wants to be"sexually liberated"saw many of them already but i find it annoying how you liberal fags claim you want freedom for muslims women but they want to wear hijab and you make it hard for them to do so how does that make sense."People can dress as they want" exactly so if muslim women want to wear that stop annoying them.if foids from muslim background want to whore around thats none of my business but why this?"removing hijab is a good thing"respect their decision since youare all about freedom right?
Actually not all Muslim women want to wear it. Some are forced to wear it.

thats cool but let those who want wear it be able to do so,dont say shit like removing it is good.also you are a snake in the grass,how kind of you to want to free those women jfl.you are just a degenerate and all you wish is for women to be whores but lets look at the truth you dont have much respect for them
"white man having fun with ethnic women,as it should be"this quote of yours is living rent free in my head,i thought you were a genuine dude but you are nothing but a snake like all men that want women to be whores are

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
thats cool but let those who want wear it be able to do so,dont say shit like removing it is good.also you are a snake in the grass,how kind of you to want to free those women jfl.you are just a degenerate and all you wish is for women to be whores but lets look at the truth you dont have much respect for them
"white man having fun with ethnic women,as it should be"this quote of yours is living rent free in my head,i thought you were a genuine dude but you are nothing but a snake like all men that want women to be whores are
Why does this autistic thread keep getting revived

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Wallenberg and Deleted member 12303