Muslims of looksmax you have to see this!! (MUSLIMS GTFIH)

turkey is prolly one of these least religious muslim nations they hate when they are called an islamic nation
I want Turan not arabcels🇹🇷🇹🇲🇺🇿🇰🇬🇦🇿
Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I looked at Paradise and saw that the majority of its residents were the poor; and I looked at the (Hell) Fire and saw that the majority of its residents were women."
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 12303
hahaha @Maesthetic is so triggered lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Pubertymaxxer3, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • +1
Non-copious thread.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 12303
Water

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 9090
I want Turan not arabcels🇹🇷🇹🇲🇺🇿🇰🇬🇦🇿View attachment 991703
1280px Dissolution of the Ottoman Empire

This or nothing jfl, Turan is the most unrealistic theory i ever heard. Need to remind you that Turks from the soviet union where deported to central asia where they lived a life of humiliation and misary.
They where mostly looked down upon. If you would go there as a Turk and talk about this bullshit they laugh at your or beat the crap out of. Believe me nobody cares about "muh race" "muh unified Turks"
In history pre-Islamic Turks only unified against a threat, namely china. After that they went to division again. Only Islam united the Turks, hence they where known as "Turkmen". The pagan turks where known as tats.
Even here there where divisions and the muslim turks fought against the tats
read the words of Kaşgarlı for example, there you can see clearly what his opinions where.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Pubertymaxxer3
its over until the mahdi arrives
Who knows. The end is bound to happen sooner or later, we won't know it. Try to safe what you can, like family and be fast in finding a virgin wife.

• +1
View attachment 991704
This or nothing jfl, Turan is the most unrealistic theory i ever heard. Need to remind you that Turks from the soviet union where deported to central asia where they lived a life of humiliation and misary.
They where mostly looked down upon. If you would go there as a Turk and talk about this bullshit they laugh at your or beat the crap out of. Believe me nobody cares about "muh race" "muh unified Turks"
In history pre-Islamic Turks only unified against a threat, namely china. After that they went to division again. Only Islam united the Turks, hence they where known als "Turkmen". The pagan turks where known as tats.
Even here there where divisions and the muslim turks fought against the tats
read the words of Kaşgarlı for example, there you can see clearly what his opinions where.
Sadece oğuz Türkleri arasında olabilir

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
fabrication

• +1
Sadece oğuz Türkleri arasında olabilir
Turkey, Azerbeycan can happen. Idk about the Türkmens of central asia. Uyghurs for example are closer to us and more religious then there central asian counterparts. Only id they where not occupied:feelskek:
For them it is truely over.
X1080

Imagine looking at this as a Uyghur male.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 10987, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
Turkey, Azerbeycan can happen. Idk about the Türkmens of central asia. Uyghurs for example are closer to us and more religious then there central asian counterparts. Only id they where not occupied:feelskek:
For them it is truely over.View attachment 991744
We have to help our brothers
angry homer simpson GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10913
Doesn't the Quran say that in the end of times (before god destroys the world, or Jesus comes back, or whatever) it will be very hard for Muslims?
Not the Qur'an, ahadith (narrations of the Prophet alayhi a salat wa salam) by some of his followers, or their sons, relatives, etc

He said some pretty shocking thinks

I leave some of them:

-The spreading of usury, to the point where even if you try to stay away from it you are going to still be affected by it

-The emergence of Indecency and enmity towards families and neighbours

-The condonmet of musical instruments (as we can see, nowadays you have music everywhere you go, TV, the mall, street, cars etc egc)

-The building of very tall "buildings", by the barefooted bedouins, he said in an era were all what arabs knowed was sand, that they were going to compete with eachother on that, nowadays the tallest building is Burj Khalifa in UAE, and Saudi is making a building which is taller than that one, i think its called "Jeddah Tower"

-The emergence of women who are nude even when they are clothed

-Widespread and condoned use of Wine

-The decoration of mosques as a matter of pride and competition

-Prevalence of illicit sexual relationships

-Prevalence of greed, avarice and covetousness

-Acceleration of time, a year feel like a month, a month feel like a day, i personally think tecnology has a great impact on this, and changes our perception of time

-Appearance of new plagues (like covid)

-Another prediction of the future, is that a man would tell a lie, and in the same morning that lie would spread from the east to the west the same morning or day, i don't remember exactly this one (or from the west to the east), in those times making that prophecy was pretty senseless sounding to the people, since to travel 100 km you needed almost a day, and of course no cellphones, computers etc

-Men with men and women with women, homosexuality would prevail (don't remember this one 100%), new sicknesses would appear like AIDS i guess

These are just some of them, there are a lot more, i think there is one spefically which mentions a box of steel which people would mount (cars basically), the hadith i think it is more detailed but again, there are a lot more prophecies, these are the quick ones you find or the ones any muslim that researched some on this can remember

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
For them it is truely over.View attachment 991744
Recep helps Syrian cucks but not helping our real bothers

• +1
arabic mogs turkish but i speek neither
Both are languages formed in diffrent circumstances.
Turkish is a millitary language. It is good among soldiers and giving command. Arabic is a poetic language, It has one the most words and word of God is expressed through arabic. This makes sense.

In Pakistan the language of Urdu comes from the name ordu, which again means millitary. Both Turkey and Pakistan are millitary states if any. Pakistan in Turkey is regarded as partial Turks for the most part. Hoe do you guys view yourself?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Pubertymaxxer3 and Haven
A lot of Muslims here have the idea that Islam will save the world from degeneracy. While this sounds good it is just a pipe dream. A large percentage of the Muslim youth for women are now whores. They don't care about Islam/ Islamic values they care about being cool and having fun. 90 percent of young Muslim women do not want to where the hijab and there is a very good chance they will take it off once they are not under the control of there parents.

I know too many
Muslim guys that have fucked girls from Islamic class. They literally learned about Islam and still commit degeneracy. I saw a post here of a Muslim women fingering her self over a white non-Muslim IN THE MOSQUE!
screenshot_20200229_213919-jpg.288471
screenshot_20200229_213937-jpg.288473

Its over for Muslim men at least in this time. The only lifefuel I can give you is this hadith
Narrated `Imran:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I looked at Paradise and saw that the majority of its residents were the poor; and I looked at the (Hell) Fire and saw that the majority of its residents were women."

Bro, with all due of respect i don't like this one because it generalize a little

We still have pious muslim girls, that 90% percent thing is not realistic, one pious woman deserves more respect than any other woman, dont show the bad happening of our ummah my beloved brother, maybe some of the postigs you didz the girls repented, our enemies like to see bad thing happening to us

Salam alaykum akhi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Pubertymaxxer3
Both are languages formed in diffrent circumstances.
Turkish is a millitary language. It is good among soldiers and giving command. Arabic is a poetic language, It has one the most words and word of God is expressed through arabic. This makes sense.

In Pakistan the language of Urdu comes from the name ordu, which again means millitary. Both Turkey and Pakistan are millitary states if any. Pakistan in Turkey is regarded as partial Turks for the most part. Hoe do you guys view yourself?
Im not livng in pakistan but most pakis r nationalist no matter the age group and thinks its good to die for pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10913
Bro, with all due of respect i don't like this one because it generalize a little

We still have pious muslim girls, that 90% percent thing is not realistic, one pious woman deserves more respect than any other woman, dont show the bad happening of our ummah my beloved brother, maybe some of the postigs you didz the girls repented, our enemies like to see bad thing happening to us

Salam alaykum akhi
yeah i jsut wanted to hear everyones thought on this its not good to complain

• +1
Wrong. Islam can save the world if adhered to correctly, quit cherry picking.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10913
Recep helps Syrian cucks but not helping our real bothers
Well Syria is right on our borther, take a look where east Turkistan is. What are you gonna do fly over with planes?

The leadership in Turkey wants to ally china, all except the westernized cucks, and this makes sense. If we could find agreement with china it would be the best.
Forget for a moment about us look at the central asian states. They litteraly border china yet they actually Support china. we can do the most by staying neutral..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Pubertymaxxer3 and Haven
There is no God but the White man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 10987, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Pubertymaxxer3 and ThatDjangoWalk
  • +1
your stats are wrong, and its true most people are going to hell
"Allah never changes the condition of a people unless they strive to change themselves." -- {Quran 13:11}

Noone wants to change

• +1
Well you can never do something 100% correct. It doesn't mean that it is a lost cause.
"Allah never changes the condition of a people unless they strive to change themselves." -- {Quran 13:11}

Noone wants to change

• +1
Wrong. Islam can save the world if adhered to correctly, quit cherry picking.
We are waiting Isa (alayhi a salat wa salam) to do that

At the end of the day, Allah said this (interpretation of the meaning):
"If you follow the majority of people on the earth, they will lead you astray from the path of God, for they follow only conjecture and surmise."

So it is normal we live in such conditions akhi, just lets try to do our best and help eachother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6380
Pekala, Suriye tam bizim sınırımızda, Doğu Türkistan'ın neresine bir bakın. Uçaklarla uçarak ne yapacaksın?

Türkiye'deki liderlik, Batılılaşmış serseriler hariç, Çin ile ittifak kurmak istiyor ve bu mantıklı. Çin ile bir anlaşma bulabilirsek en iyisi olur.
Bizi bir an için unutun, Orta Asya eyaletlerine bakın. Çin'i sınırlandırıyorlar ama aslında Çin'i destekliyorlar.tarafsız kalarak en iyisini yapabiliriz ..
Bize aynısı olsaydı onlar neyapardı.

• +1
Well Syria is right on our borther, take a look where east Turkistan is. What are you gonna do fly over with planes?

The leadership in Turkey wants to ally china, all except the westernized cucks, and this makes sense. If we could find agreement with china it would be the best.
Forget for a moment about us look at the central asian states. They litteraly border china yet they actually Support china. we can do the most by staying neutral..
Doğru ama onlar ırkdaşlarımız kardeşlerimiz

• +1
Bize aynısı olsaydı onlar neyapardı.
Gardaş bize orta asya'da tek yardım edenler Buhara emir'i, afghanlar birde Pakistanlılar. Şimdi bile az/çok aynısı. Bu ülkelerden bile hepsi değil ancak garıbanlar, neticede onların kaybedeceği birşey yok.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Haven
how is this suifuel . we just need islam to comeback and with strong leaders that reinforce this shit , and cut down on degens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 10987, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
how is this suifuel . we just need islam to comeback and with strong leaders that reinforce this shit , and cut down on degens

Noone wants to change

• +1
Doğru ama onlar ırkdaşlarımız kardeşlerimiz
Evt, şam Türkler bize daha yakin. Sen onu boşver, ya yakışıklı'sın yada değil. Irk,para , ulus.. bunlar sana faydası dokunmaz. Çirkin isen yine toplum sana bok gibi davranırlar, get onlara anlat 'aynı irkiz neden böyle davranıyorsunuz' nedeni ama şu: kimsenin ilgisinde değil. Olamaz'da. Bizim atalarımızın buraya gelmesi bile bunun delîli

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Haven
Evt, şam Türkler bize daha yakin. Sen onu boşver, yakışıklı'sın yada değil. Irk, para, ulus .. bunlar sana faydası dokunmaz. Çirkin isen yine toplum sana bok gibi davranırlar, onlara anlat 'aynı irkiz neden böyle davranıyorsunuz' çünkü ama şu: kimsenin ilgisinde değil. Olamaz'da. Bizim atalarımızın buraya gelmesi bunun delîli
Sonunda dediğini anlamadım bizim atalarımızın buraya gelmeburayçbirşeyin delili olduğunu zannetmiyorum ama çindeki türkler Kırgız kazalardan farklı bence

• +1
Crazy shit.

• +1

Noone wants to change
you are right , but we will drive a change hopefully

• +1
Sonunda dediğini anlamadım bizim atalarımızın buraya gelmeburayçbirşeyin delili olduğunu zannetmiyorum ama çindeki türkler Kırgız kazalardan farklı bence

Sonunda dediğini anlamadım bizim atalarımızın buraya gelmeburayçbirşeyin
Ulus, toprak, irkin değeri olsaydı biz anadoluya gelmezdik. Han çinler gibi 5000 sene kendi topraklarımızda kalırdık. Neticede çinliler ırksal olarak bir homojen bir topluluk, hepsi birbirne benziyor. Mesela bizim resimlerimizi kiyasla. Benziyormuyuz birbirimize? en azından çinli kadar.

Çindeki toplum Karahanlıların varisi. Bizden bile daha erken yerleşik hayata geçmiş adamlar. Soviet kommunizm geçirmediler, çin'den baskı gördükleri için toplum dindar kaldı.

• +1
Reactions: Haven and Pubertymaxxer3
Haram

• +1
Ulus, toprak, irkin değeri olsaydı biz anadoluya gelmezdik. Han çinler gibi 5000 sene kendi topraklarımızda kalırdık. Neticede çinliler ırksal olarak bir homojen bir topluluk, hepsi birbirne benziyor. Mesela bizim resimlerimizi kiyasla. Benziyormuyuz birbirimize? en azından çinli kadar.

Çindeki toplum Karahanlıların varisi. Bizden bile daha erken yerleşik hayata geçmiş adamlar. Soviet kommunizm geçirmediler, çin'den baskı gördükleri için toplum dindar kaldı.
Birbirimize benzememezinin nedenlerinden bird çevre genede benzeyen insanlar hala var

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913

Irk ,ulus ,toprak tarihte bile bakarsak önemliydi bizim için ama osmanli döneminde biraz zedelendi

Birbirimize benzememezinin nedenlerinden bird çevre genede benzeyen insanlar hala var
Olabilir, lakin çinlilerde bu 'cevre' farkı daha az gözüküyor.
21ca4315bd112a0f17470beee7d53636

J8fZqBU
IXKONA3

Türkiye'nin hepsi bunlar, batı turani ile soldakini anadolid, armenid, mtebid'in karışımı. Irani olanlar genelde kürt. Araplar daha fazla adana'da hatay'da var.

Olabilir, lakin çinlilerde bu 'cevre' farkı daha az gözüküyor.
View attachment 991787
View attachment 991791View attachment 991793
Türkiye'nin hepsi bunlar, batı turani ile soldakini anadolid, armenid, mtebid'in karışımı. Irani olanlar genelde kürt. Araplar daha fazla adana'da hatay'da var.
Çinliler zaten yerlesik bir toplum oldugu için öyle fenotip irk verseydi herkez birbirne benzemek zorunda olmazmiydi mesela osman bey türk anneside türk ama hiçbir türk fenotipine uymuyor

Ertugrul Ghazi on life support rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Irk ,ulus ,toprak tarihte bile bakarsak önemliydi bizim için ama osmanli döneminde biraz zedelendi
Bence bu bir düşünme hatası.
1. Tarih'te önemli olan senin neslini devam etireceğin anlamına gelmez. Bunların tam tersine senin yakışıklığın gerek bir de evliliğini sürdürmek için din gerekli.
Çinliler zaten yerlesik bir toplum oldugu için öyle fenotip irk verseydi herkez birbirne benzemek zorunda olmazmiydi mesela osman bey türk anneside türk ama hiçbir türk fenotipine uymuyor
Iyi konuya geldin. Osmanlı'da ırkın zedelenmesi yerine tam tersi kuvvetlendi. Bozoluş türkmenlerin bastırırması ve yerleşik hayata geçmesi ile Türklüğün nufusu kuvvetlendi ve anadolu bir kademe daha Türkleşti. Bu olmasaydı anadolu hiçbir zaman şu anki gibi Türkleşemezdi. Bunu'da Osmanlı sağladı.

3. Osman gazi'yi hiç görmedik. Bundan bir sonuç çıkarılamaz bence.

4. Toprağın önemi yerleşik toplumda değerlidir. Göçebe Türk devletlerinde bu önemli değildi. Osmanli yerleşik toplumlar'a sahip olduğu için toprak önemliydi.

Bu nedenlerin sonunda tarihin en 'güçlü' ve en uzun süren Türk devleti Osmanlı idi.

Bence bu bir düşünme hatası.
1. Tarih'te önemli olan senin neslini devam etireceğin anlamına gelmez. Bunların tam tersine senin yakışıklığın gerek bir de evliliğini sürdürmek için din gerekli.

Iyi konuya geldin. Osmanlı'da ırkın zedelenmesi yerine tam tersi kuvvetlendi. Bozoluş türkmenlerin bastırırması ve yerleşik hayata geçmesi ile Türklüğün nufusu kuvvetlendi ve anadolu bir kademe daha Türkleşti. Bu olmasaydı anadolu hiçbir zaman şu anki gibi Türkleşemezdi. Bunu'da Osmanlı sağladı.

3. Osman gazi'yi hiç görmedik. Bundan bir sonuç çıkarılamaz bence.

4. Toprağın önemi yerleşik toplumda değerlidir. Göçebe Türk devletlerinde bu önemli değildi. Osmanli yerleşik toplumlar'a sahip olduğu için toprak önemliydi.

Bu nedenlerin sonunda tarihin en 'güçlü' ve en uzun süren Türk devleti Osmanlı idi.
Osman gazi
66BDF837 19AF 4D60 B284 879D330BABCD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913