.org is now Muslim vs atheism

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
Imagine getting 100+ replies in rating section even tho it was not your face I think it's one of the most replied "not op" threads

IMG 20240229 021744

And the funniest thing is its just because it's about an Islamic figure, in islam u weren't supposed to assume the prophets face, but nigga who cares? You really expect people to follow some religion's rule here? I am not even Muslim so why u even say "it's haram bro" to me? I didn't even insulted the prophet tho but the thread is now filled with Muslims fighting with christian, atheist etc instead of rating Muhammad jfl at piouscels they don't know when to defend and when to ignore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Lynxress, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others
9 yo girls are not to be fucked

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, aleksander, Egyptianmogger and 3 others
Sandnigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, aleksander, Egyptianmogger and 3 others
9 yo girls are not to be fucked
Muzzicels be reporting users who says this factual statement about Muhammad and calling it "islamophobic" jfl fear of Islam is not irrational bro

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Imagine getting 100+ replies in rating section even tho it was not your face I think it's one of the most replied "not op" threads

View attachment 2774131

And the funniest thing is its just because it's about an Islamic figure, in islam u weren't supposed to assume the prophets face, but nigga who cares? You really expect people to follow some religion's rule here? I am not even Muslim so why u even say "it's haram bro" to me? I didn't even insulted the prophet tho but the thread is now filled with Muslims fighting with christian, atheist etc instead of rating Muhammad jfl at piouscels they don't know when to defend and when to ignore
No its hindu vs muslim

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
This forum is like 75% atheist and 20% Muslim basically JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
I'm ready to debate the allah dalits

that is an amazing thread title

Batman Clap GIF

made me laugh irl

Total Muzzie death