Muslims of looksmax you have to see this!! (MUSLIMS GTFIH)

Deleted member 12303

Deleted member 12303

Boneless ethnic dog
A lot of Muslims here have the idea that Islam will save the world from degeneracy. While this sounds good it is just a pipe dream. A large percentage of the Muslim youth for women are now whores. They don't care about Islam/ Islamic values they care about being cool and having fun. 90 percent of young Muslim women do not want to where the hijab and there is a very good chance they will take it off once they are not under the control of there parents.

I know too many
Muslim guys that have fucked girls from Islamic class. They literally learned about Islam and still commit degeneracy. I saw a post here of a Muslim women fingering her self over a white non-Muslim IN THE MOSQUE!
screenshot_20200229_213919-jpg.288471
screenshot_20200229_213937-jpg.288473

Its over for Muslim men at least in this time. The only lifefuel I can give you is this hadith
Narrated `Imran:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I looked at Paradise and saw that the majority of its residents were the poor; and I looked at the (Hell) Fire and saw that the majority of its residents were women."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 19469, chaddyboi66 and 28 others
Doesn't the Quran say that in the end of times (before god destroys the world, or Jesus comes back, or whatever) it will be very hard for Muslims?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 16371, mewcoper and 4 others
Doesn't the Quran say that in the end of times (before god destroys the world, or Jesus comes back, or whatever) it will be very hard for Muslims?
Hadiths say something like that not quran

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, bugeye, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Removing hijab is a good thing. Hijabs don't look good.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 10602, Lmao and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, ToursOverBoyo2020, Lmao and 4 others
A lot of Muslims here have the idea that Islam will save the world from degeneracy. While this sounds good it is just a pipe dream. A large percentage of the Muslim youth for women are now whores. They don't care about Islam/ Islamic values they care about being cool and having fun. 90 percent of young Muslim women do not want to where the hijab and there is a very good chance they will take it off once they are not under the control of there parents.

I know too many
Muslim guys that have fucked girls from Islamic class. They literally learned about Islam and still commit degeneracy. I saw a post here of a Muslim women fingering her self over a white non-Muslim IN THE MOSQUE!

Its over for Muslim men at least in this time. The only lifefuel I can give you is this hadith
Narrated `Imran:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I looked at Paradise and saw that the majority of its residents were the poor; and I looked at the (Hell) Fire and saw that the majority of its residents were women."

Cope if any of my relatives do that am killing her saudi arabia baby.

miss me with the am throwing hijab shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 9380, bugeye and 1 other person
Yeah, makes it even dumber. Hijabs don't look good.
the purpose is to make women less attractive by covering them there is not so much sexual deviance in society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 9380, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 3 others
Cope if any of my relatives do that am killing her saudi arabia baby.

miss me with the am throwing hijab shit.
saudi arabia now allows tattoos its over for saudi arabia

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
the purpose is to make women less attractive by covering them there is not so much sexual deviance in society
As an atheist heterosexual man, I welcome Muslim girls who "whore around".

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, angelo, Henry77 and 5 others
saudi arabia now allows tattoos its over for saudi arabia
1- What really?!

2- imagine me going to my dad and telling him hey dad getting a tattoo is legal so i got it :DDD

my dad would fucking anal me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 4696, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Pubertymaxxer3
Ngl probably the most antisocial religion of all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 9355 and Pubertymaxxer3
Ngl probably the most antisocial religion of all
islam is very social you have to pray 5 times a day in congregation and when you meet a muslims you have to greet him with peace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 9380, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
islam is very social you have to pray 5 times a day in congregation and when you meet a muslims you have to greet him with peace
Maybe in middle east but in the west is a different story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922, Deleted member 9380, IdiAmin and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, ToursOverBoyo2020, bugeye and 3 others
  • +1
the whole world is becoming like the west which is why its over for muslims
Saudi arabia will be the last bastions to fall, i'd be able to get children before it all goes to shit.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, ObamasLastName and Pubertymaxxer3
I am chink but I could attest that male Muslims tend to be very based and "muslim" foids are actually way more whorish than you would have thought.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 11705 and Pubertymaxxer3
keep coping am gonna get a virgin wife may allah be my witness and savior.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9380, SPFromNY914 and 2 others

I know too many

Narrated `Imran:

brutal quote at the end.

also jfl for using that funny suifuel in a thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 12303
I am chink but I could attest that male Muslims tend to be very based and "muslim" foids are actually way more whorish than you would have thought.
whenever i hear my white friend talking about he got a bj from a muslim foid

Image result for crying wojak mask

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 9072, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Pubertymaxxer3 and everythingisacope
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, ToursOverBoyo2020, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person

I know too many

Narrated `Imran:

Over for YOU fucking dayouth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
England and France decided middle eastern history after WWI kinda cucked
the white man destroyed humanity with his dumb concept more freedom is better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Pubertymaxxer3 and Boldandbeautiful
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 10913 and Pubertymaxxer3
  • JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, IdiAmin, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
You faith is weak
You wouldnt talk like a dayouth otherwise
i pray 5 times a day son i have strong belief in islam im just saying our dreams for an islam world is over atleast until mahdi arrives

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 10913, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
i pray 5 times a day son i have strong belief in islam im just saying our dreams for an islam world is over atleast until mahdi arrives
Defeatists are low t

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 10913, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Yeah over for you, your mom works as a stripper for public toilets.
my mom is a good muslim the previous generation is fine THIS generation is fuckeed

• +1
  • So Sad
Cope, they literally explode Paris every weak.
High t move

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Boldandbeautiful
Defeatists are low t
Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “A time of patience will come to people in which adhering to one’s religion is like grasping a hot coal.”
The time is now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10987
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I looked at Paradise and saw that the majority of its residents were the poor; and I looked at the (Hell) Fire and saw that the majority of its residents were women
Is this real? I have never heard of this.

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Boldandbeautiful
my mom is a good muslim the previous generation is fine THIS generation is fuckeed
your country is fucked, i'll get a virgin wife once i get my job and marry her.

Stick with allah and you'll never lose your way

من توكل على الله لن يضيع

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10987
Kinda their fault coming to west civilization
the whole world is becoming like the west Saudi the last stronghold of islam now allows evil music/ tattoos/ taxes which is forbidden in islam

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3