Must be so hard being an alpha female..

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Look at the frauding Latino simp at 1:30.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Elvisandreaa, alriodai and 2 others
No such thing as an "Alpha" foid

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, metagross and PrisonBreakFan08
foids are calling each other alpha now I can’t be asked anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and RealLooksmaxxer
Didnt they say the alpha beta and beta male shit is bullshit like astrology?

if 9/11 happend nowdays foid would call all men terrorists then start bombing places as well just another thing they copy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
"low value males"
"alpha females"
dn watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Atem Rah and MiroslavBulldosex
my girlfriend is an alpha female. she likes to tell me to shut up sometimes and is 0% submissive per bdsmtest.org
she is also very emotionally strong despite her mental illnesses once she is done with them she just gets over it like rain on a raincoat

my girlfriend is an alpha female. she likes to tell me to shut up sometimes and is 0% submissive per bdsmtest.org
she is also very emotionally strong despite her mental illnesses once she is done with them she just gets over it like rain on a raincoat

:sneaky:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 5786
my girlfriend is an alpha female. she likes to tell me to shut up sometimes and is 0% submissive per bdsmtest

my girlfriend is an alpha female. she likes to tell me to shut up sometimes and is 0% submissive per bdsmtest

why did it post so many times i kept trying because it said server error :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and RealLooksmaxxer
A lot of women have been very loud, bitchy, overly confident and rated themselves 10/10 because of their insanely high ego for quite some time now.

Apparently they call themselves "Alpha female" now?

so ur her bitch?..

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and RealLooksmaxxer
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, EverythingMattersCel, thereallegend and 1 other person