My 1 year anniversary on this site - current looksmaxxing stack & routine

Great user. You’ve produced more value for this forum in a year than some have in over three years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, xanny, Deleted member 18890 and 2 others
Didn't read thread, just OP-post If you have already answered any of the questions itt, then just write "look in the thread" so as not to repeat
Can you find out more about your eyebrow paint? Is hair dye suitable? How often do you apply? How long does the procedure take?
Why do you wash your hair 2 times a week?
Do you use any exercises for eyelids/posture?

What do you ask for when u go to the hair salon for haircut
When I also do keratin treatment I start with that (since it strips hair dye) then if I get highlights they first do that. For the top of the haircut I show them the pic in OP + a video for all angles. On my sides I ask for an undercut without fade but gradually increasing in length as we go higher. I ask for a bit shorter on the back of my head to flatten my occiput as much as possible. My neckline is naturally pointy so I ask them to make a straight line out of my nape hairline. I ask for no sideburns at all.

After they are done with cutting they midpart and dry my hair, I refuse products they offer at the end (like wax). I prefer to go product free in my hair

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
When I also do keratin treatment I start with that (since it strips hair dye) then if I get highlights they first do that. For the top of the haircut I show them the pic in OP + a video for all angles. On my sides I ask for an undercut without fade but gradually increasing in length as we go higher. I ask for a bit shorter on the back of my head to flatten my occiput as much as possible. My neckline is naturally pointy so I ask them to make a straight line out of my nape hairline. I ask for no sideburns at all.

After they are done with cutting they midpart and dry my hair, I refuse products they offer at the end (like wax). I prefer to go product free in my hair
Wow love that

Also what video do u show them for the 360

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
do you murder prostitutes at night too?

• +1
Reactions: flman
Nutrition
I follow my own version of the carnivore diet, consuming around 240g of protein, 240g of fat and cca. 40g of carbohydrates a day, totaling up to around 3 000 calories, which means a sustainable maintenance level for me.

I consume 6 meals a day equally scattered throughout the day; the first right after waking up, the last one just before going to bed. I follow the nose-to-tail principle, I try to choose the type of meat I consume in accordance with it's percentage of the body. For example liver makes up just 2% of the body, so I eat it in small amounts - it is so nutrient rich that this is the way to go. I follow a similar logic with other organs and muscle meat, the latter makes up most of my meat consumption, as it is the most abundant type of muscle found in the body.​

Meal 1 - preworkout
  • 20g of hydrolized beef collagen powder
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese
I sometimes pair my breakfast with a preworkout formula that contains caffeine, taurine, l-carnitine, niacin, beta-alanine, l-citrulline, creatine in generous amounts , among others. I always consume a multivitamin paired with 250mg's of magnesium before I exercise in the morning.​

Meal 2 - postworkout
  • 100g of fatty fish
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese
Meal 3
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 4
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 5
  • 200g of meat cooked on animal fat
Meal 6

I only drink water, aroud 5 liters a day, a mix of mostly tap water and some magnesium rich mineral water.
Exercise, recovery
I follow an exercise routine that has 4 strength training session and 1-2 HIIT workouts per week. The strength training part is my custom made upper-lower 4 day split, while the high intensity cardio at the moment is sprint running on athletic track as the weather allows it. On top of high intensity workouts, I walk 5-10 kilometers a day as well, often in the form of hiking.​

View attachment 1766443

My exercise routine in detail:
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/

As an addition I have these lying on my desk and use them whenever I feel like to further strengten my forearms:
View attachment 1766451

On top of training my body, I also exercise my facial muscles. I chew, first on jawliner for 15 minutes, then in the rest of the day if I'm idling I just chew on sugar free gum that I harden by freezing in the fridge beforehand:
View attachment 1766452
I'm always keeping an eye on proper tongue, head posture and nose breathing. I always have a menthol inhaler with me to clear out my nostrils and and to avoid mouth breathing:
View attachment 1766464

As I'm not trying to bulk up any more, I'm not doing deload weeks, I rather do sessions that I half ass or just rest a day or two more. On rest days I regularly foam roll to relax tension. I make sure to visit thermal baths and get a Swedish massage at least monthly once for the same benefits. I'm taking ashwaganda to lower my cortisol.

I'm a night owl, but I always make sure to get at least 8 hours of quality sleep as hormone production is crucial for me as a natural athlete. I aid my sleep with 250mg's of magnesium taken before going to bed, 1-3mg's of melatonin tablets, blackout curtains and ear plugs.​
Skincare
My daily skincare routine

After waking up:
  • Cleansing my face with a facial cleanser containing activated charcoal
  • Moisturizing
  • 15 mg of beta carotene
  • 10 mg of lycopene
Before leaving the house:
  • SPF 50 on face, 30 or 50 on the rest of the bodyparts exposed to the sun. If I'm outside for a longer amount of time, I reapply after a few hours
  • 0.2mg of melanotan 2, I tan afterwards
  • Apply chapstick on my lips
Before going to bed:
  • Facial cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • I spread vitamin C serum all over my face
  • I apply vitamin E serum onto my undereyes
  • Lip balm
Once a week
I exfoliate, both physically and chemically. I utilize both AHAs (such as glycolic acid) and BHAs (like salicylic acid). On top of this, once a week, usually the night before saturday (when I'm mostly staying inside the house), I apply a pea sized amount of tretinoin evenly spread out on my face.​

I use a redlight lamp with a wavelength of around 670nm for 15 minutes on my face.

Once a month
I visit my cosmetician to get my skin cleaned professionally, to avoid comedos and other unwanted things.

Makeup
I don't have a routine for makeup as I only use it when I feel like it, but I do have a few pieces in my toolbox. Some of the from the top of my head:
  • Tinted moisturizer - I use this very often, even as a substitute for my daily moisturizer
  • BB cream - I use this almost daily too when going out, it's very subtle yet gives a massive halo, gives you crystal clear skin
  • Under-eye concealer cream - if I get dark circles, e.g. I'm fatigued
  • Color correcting crayon - if I get a pimple or other skin discoloration, I mask it
  • Concealer cream - I use a matte finished waterproof concealer on special occasions and for clubbing
  • Foundation - I rarely use it irl as it can be noticeable, but for photos on social media, it's a fair game for me. Whenever I use it, I start with a layer of pore-minimizing primer, I apply the foundation, then finish it with translucent setting powder to reduce shine
  • Tinted chapstick or tinted lip balm - to make my lips brighter, fluffier and pinker tiktokers do (don't confuse them with lipsticks, they are two completely different things)
  • Mascara - waterproof one on eyebrows & eyelashes.
  • Eyebrow pencil - I don't use it that often but if done right can make eyebrows really dark and thick looking
  • Eyeliner - I sometimes use it very subtly, the same way someone like Vinnie Hacker does, mostly under eyes
I always make sure to wash off any chemical from my face before going to bed. For the waterproof stuff I have oil-based makeup removers.

Haircare
Haircut
I currently like to go for this hairstyle:
images

My natural hair is brown, to peacock a little bit, I usually ask for multishade, natural looking dark blond highlights into it.

I visit a hair salon once a month. Never a barber and I only let my hair cut down by a woman, since male barbers don't possess the female gaze.

Texture
Time had to pass to guess an ideal frequency, now I know I need to keratin treat my hair around twice a year to achieve a straight texture and shine.

Maintenance
I wash my hair twice a week, I use conditioner both times but shampoo just once. I use smoothening conditioner that is sulfate free (important to protect keratined hair) with added keratin proteins and cocoa butter. Likewise, I use a sulfate free, color protective shampoo for similar reason. I like to deep condition from time to time and utilize hair masks. I always let my hair dry on it's own without touching it.

I try to avoid heat as much as I can , but when I need to use hot tools, I always make sure to apply anti-frizz keratin heat protector spray. Now I could list what tools and methods I use to stlye my hair but to be completely honest, nowadays I mostly only use my fingers, since keratin treated hair is extremely easy to style without any tools. I just midpart it with a brush, then let gravity to it's thing to my curtains on the sides. Keratined hair doesn't frizzes and I don't even need to brush it most of the time.
Grooming
Teeth
I brush my teeth twice a day with an electric toothbrush, I use 5% hydrogen peroxide toothpaste anternately with activated charcoal to brush my teeth, then alcohol-free mouthwash. I make sure to floss and clean my tongue as well with a tongue scraper. I get teeth stone removed by my dentist twice a year. I got my teeth whitened up to top notch level with laser treatment at the end of 2021, it should be good for some time, might see it in half a year / year if I want to redo it again, until then my teeth are paper white.

Eyebrows
I apply minoxidil foam on them every day before going to bed. Using dark brown eyebrow dye, I tint them dark but before doing so I apply some vaseline to avoid my skin getting painted underneath. For styling, I use a mini brush meant for them along with castor oil (to stick the hair onto the skin). I regularly pluck the ground between them and to make them more positively tilted. Sometimes I use waterproof mascara or eyebrow pencil to make them look more darker and dense.

Eyelashes
I use careprost on my eyelashes. Like with my brows, I tint my lashes biweekly, but with black dye instead of dark brown. I regularly use mascara and shape them with an eyelash curler.
GettyImages-75407910.jpg

Facial hair
I've started to pluck my facial hair in order to have a completely hairless lower third all the time. First time it took me a few hours to get it done, I've done it second time this weekend and it only took me about an hour and a half or so. I plan to do this from now on every 2-3 week or so instead of shaving.
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-have-found-a-way-to-purge-facial-hair.516109/

Body hair
My body is always completely hairless, for now I achieve this by waxxing my upper body + parts and using an epilator on my legs (since they are less sensitive, thus less painful to do). I halted IPL becaause of my current tanning routine while on melanotan, I started to wonder recently if I should continue it in autumn or start electrolysis instead, time will tell.
over for your diet:lul::lul:

no man being serious, why do you choose that diet

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 20565, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Checks out this channel, I love the guy’s content.

https://youtube.com/c/TheSalonGuy

He has ton of guides and advices on all the trendy NT prettyboy haircuts plus lots of footage to showcase to your own barber for reference
Ya he is really good I always watch him I have been watching this guy for over 5 years

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
Didn't read thread, just OP-post If you have already answered any of the questions itt, then just write "look in the thread" so as not to repeat
Can you find out more about your eyebrow paint? Is hair dye suitable? How often do you apply? How long does the procedure take?
I get it done biweekly, I mostly do it for myself but if I'm feeling lazy I ask for a beautician do it it, it altogether takes around 10-15 minutes.

Don't use hair dye, instead get designated eyebrow dye. You can find it near hair dyes in stores, they come in kits that contain everything in order to apply it yourself. You can also use it to tint your eyelashes if you wondered, just make sure to never let the dye get in your eyes.

Dvdvfdfd

Choose a suitable color. I'm a brunette, hence I use very dark brown. Dark brows are of course look good but don't go overboard with it - if you are blond, don't try to pull of black brows, you'll look uncanny. You wan't them to look natural

I make sure there is no dust in my brows so I usually do it after showering after I have dried up. I start the process by applying a thin layer of vaseline over my eyes so the dye won't paint my skin. I use a handheldable 4x magnyfing makeup mirror to apply the dye with the applicator. It might be tempting to do so to achieve thicker brows but I'm refrain from dying vellus hairs, I only go for the terminal ones. After you are done with that, the waiting part comes, you need to find out for yourself what is the ideal length. The more you wait, the darker the brows will be. For me the sweet spot is just over 5 minutes.

After that you scrub the excess dye off and you are done. A little amount will always paint your skin but that will come off after showering once or twice. The results will last for 2-3 weeks usually

Why do you wash your hair 2 times a week?
I only use shampoo once to strip off my scalp from oils and dirt. On the second time I only put conditioner on to moisturize my hair

Do you use any exercises for eyelids/posture?
I directly strengten my torso muscle in the gym and I regularly train my eye muscles by e.g. gazing into far away every hour to counteract focusing on close things like my phone's display

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Компенсатор всего

Is this like the hair cut u have ?

I'm in the situation which he explains in this vid. I have very thick hair so for me to be able to pull off curtains, I need an undercut on the sides to reduce volume

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Laikyn

I'm in the situation which he explains in this vid. I have very thick hair so for me to be able to pull off curtains, I need an undercut on the sides to reduce volume

If you have an undercut does that mean u have really short sides?
How many inches are ur sides

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Kingcel32

Can you still have hair on the sides and pull it off? Undercuts on me look weird because it enlongates my face and hair on the sides makes my face more compact and narrows my face down

• +1
20BFE58A B451 4BF3 953E F809F9BAB14E

Have u ever thought of styling ur hair like this?
And what do u think of this hairstyle?
@Prettyboy

• +1
Yes, I intentionally eat a lot of cholesterol, not only from the great amounts of eggs I consume, but also from organ meats like liver.

I hold the view most other carnivore dieters tend to hold, namely that cholesterol (and lipids more broadly) have been wrongfully demonized in the past half century in favour of certain individuals personal wealth. Just think of the statin industry and how food companies managed to convince Americans cheap vegetable oils are a healthier alternative to animal fat. They cause inflammation. Inflammation is the perpetrator, not cholesterol on itself.

People think fat from meat and eggs is "clogging the pipes" like a kitchen drain. But if this was true, veins would be clogged too - but they aren't.

Instead what happens is that when a one cell layer in the artery wall gets pierced by the blood pressure from the heart, the body puts a scab on it to heal. Inflammation prevents that scab from gradually being dissolved as it should. If it is not dissolved, the scab plaque grows to clogs arteries and causes heart disease or even breaks off like an iceberg and gets lodged in the wrong place causing stroke or heart attack.

In most people, inflammation is caused by excessive carbs and seed oils. If one doesn't eat these, it lowers inflammation, and so the body can prevent the "pipes getting clogged" naturally.

An article to better understand where I'm coming from:
https://www.kevinstock.io/health/cholesterol-and-the-carnivore-diet/

In my mind, cholesterol is like gasoline vapor and carb / vegetable oil induces inflammation is the spark. The former is fine on itself but if they two encounter each other, bad things happen
let them talk, you are one of the best users here

• +1
Reactions: BiggestMoggerEver and Kingcel32
Bateman pilled

Can you still have hair on the sides and pull it off? Undercuts on me look weird because it enlongates my face and hair on the sides makes my face more compact and narrows my face down
Yes sure, I have a naturally wide face so on me shorter sides naturally look better - you might be the opposite of me, for you hair on sides can compensate your narrow face

View attachment 1778886
Have u ever thought of styling ur hair like this?
And what do u think of this hairstyle?
@Prettyboy
I don’t like fringe type haircuts personally, I don’t have to hide my hairline or forehead. I find curtains more aesthetically pleasing than fringes

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Laikyn
p.s: all of it only works if you're white, sub norwood 2, and over 5.10

When will u show ur full face @Prettyboy ?

I would be lying if I said no, but on the flip side the few times I was it happened because I applied products without experience. Aside from Korean forums, makeup for men is still a very niche idea and there's very little guidance for hetero men to learn from, so I had to try everything myself, trial and error. I glad I did though because now I have a built up knowledge base, following which, I no longer get called out at all.

My axiom is that the way modern humans live and consume food compared to their ancestral peers before agriculture is vastly different, yet their bodies, as a species is barely different, they were and still are facultative carnivore. Humans can survive on plants but thrive on animal foods. For all of history eating meat was a privilege, something only kings and barons could afford to do. In our time there are no monetary limitations (at least in the West) to consume as much animal products as possible, yet people still opt for plants. No wonder why obesity, acne, heart disease and diabetes are considered civilizational diseases.
shut the fuck up man you're so jarring

Nutrition
I follow my own version of the carnivore diet, consuming around 240g of protein, 240g of fat and cca. 40g of carbohydrates a day, totaling up to around 3 000 calories, which means a sustainable maintenance level for me.

I consume 6 meals a day equally scattered throughout the day; the first right after waking up, the last one just before going to bed. I follow the nose-to-tail principle, I try to choose the type of meat I consume in accordance with it's percentage of the body. For example liver makes up just 2% of the body, so I eat it in small amounts - it is so nutrient rich that this is the way to go. I follow a similar logic with other organs and muscle meat, the latter makes up most of my meat consumption, as it is the most abundant type of muscle found in the body.​

Meal 1 - preworkout
  • 20g of hydrolized beef collagen powder
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese
I sometimes pair my breakfast with a preworkout formula that contains caffeine, taurine, l-carnitine, niacin, beta-alanine, l-citrulline, creatine in generous amounts , among others. I always consume a multivitamin paired with 250mg's of magnesium before I exercise in the morning.​

Meal 2 - postworkout
  • 100g of fatty fish
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese
Meal 3
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 4
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 5
Meal 6

I only drink water, aroud 5 liters a day, a mix of mostly tap water and some magnesium rich mineral water.
Exercise, recovery
I follow an exercise routine that has 4 strength training session and 1-2 HIIT workouts per week. The strength training part is my custom made upper-lower 4 day split, while the high intensity cardio at the moment is sprint running on athletic track as the weather allows it. On top of high intensity workouts, I walk 5-10 kilometers a day as well, often in the form of hiking.​

View attachment 1766443

My exercise routine in detail:
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/

As an addition I have these lying on my desk and use them whenever I feel like to further strengten my forearms:
View attachment 1766451

On top of training my body, I also exercise my facial muscles. I chew, first on jawliner for 15 minutes, then in the rest of the day if I'm idling I just chew on sugar free gum that I harden by freezing in the fridge beforehand:
View attachment 1766452
I'm always keeping an eye on proper tongue, head posture and nose breathing. I always have a menthol inhaler with me to clear out my nostrils and and to avoid mouth breathing:
View attachment 1766464

As I'm not trying to bulk up any more, I'm not doing deload weeks, I rather do sessions that I half ass or just rest a day or two more. On rest days I regularly foam roll to relax tension. I make sure to visit thermal baths and get a Swedish massage at least monthly once for the same benefits. I'm taking ashwaganda to lower my cortisol.

I'm a night owl, but I always make sure to get at least 8 hours of quality sleep as hormone production is crucial for me as a natural athlete. I aid my sleep with 250mg's of magnesium taken before going to bed, 1-3mg's of melatonin tablets, blackout curtains and ear plugs.​
Skincare
My daily skincare routine

After waking up:
  • Cleansing my face with a facial cleanser containing activated charcoal
  • Moisturizing
  • 15 mg of beta carotene
  • 10 mg of lycopene
Before leaving the house:
  • SPF 50 on face, 30 or 50 on the rest of the bodyparts exposed to the sun. If I'm outside for a longer amount of time, I reapply after a few hours
  • 0.2mg of melanotan 2, I tan afterwards
  • Apply chapstick on my lips
Before going to bed:
  • Facial cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • I spread vitamin C serum all over my face
  • I apply vitamin E serum onto my undereyes
  • Lip balm
Once a week
I exfoliate, both physically and chemically. I utilize both AHAs (such as glycolic acid) and BHAs (like salicylic acid). On top of this, once a week, usually the night before saturday (when I'm mostly staying inside the house), I apply a pea sized amount of tretinoin evenly spread out on my face.​

I use a redlight lamp with a wavelength of around 670nm for 15 minutes on my face.

Once a month
I visit my cosmetician to get my skin cleaned professionally, to avoid comedos and other unwanted things.

Makeup
I don't have a routine for makeup as I only use it when I feel like it, but I do have a few pieces in my toolbox. Some of the from the top of my head:
  • Tinted moisturizer - I use this very often, even as a substitute for my daily moisturizer
  • BB cream - I use this almost daily too when going out, it's very subtle yet gives a massive halo, gives you crystal clear skin
  • Under-eye concealer cream - if I get dark circles, e.g. I'm fatigued
  • Color correcting crayon - if I get a pimple or other skin discoloration, I mask it
  • Concealer cream - I use a matte finished waterproof concealer on special occasions and for clubbing
  • Foundation - I rarely use it irl as it can be noticeable, but for photos on social media, it's a fair game for me. Whenever I use it, I start with a layer of pore-minimizing primer, I apply the foundation, then finish it with translucent setting powder to reduce shine
  • Tinted chapstick or tinted lip balm - to make my lips brighter, fluffier and pinker tiktokers do (don't confuse them with lipsticks, they are two completely different things)
  • Mascara - waterproof one on eyebrows & eyelashes.
  • Eyebrow pencil - I don't use it that often but if done right can make eyebrows really dark and thick looking
  • Eyeliner - I sometimes use it very subtly, the same way someone like Vinnie Hacker does, mostly under eyes
I always make sure to wash off any chemical from my face before going to bed. For the waterproof stuff I have oil-based makeup removers.

Haircare
Haircut
I currently like to go for this hairstyle:
images

My natural hair is brown, to peacock a little bit, I usually ask for multishade, natural looking dark blond highlights into it.

I visit a hair salon once a month. Never a barber and I only let my hair cut down by a woman, since male barbers don't possess the female gaze.

Texture
Time had to pass to guess an ideal frequency, now I know I need to keratin treat my hair around twice a year to achieve a straight texture and shine.

Maintenance
I wash my hair twice a week, I use conditioner both times but shampoo just once. I use smoothening conditioner that is sulfate free (important to protect keratined hair) with added keratin proteins and cocoa butter. Likewise, I use a sulfate free, color protective shampoo for similar reason. I like to deep condition from time to time and utilize hair masks. I always let my hair dry on it's own without touching it.

I try to avoid heat as much as I can , but when I need to use hot tools, I always make sure to apply anti-frizz keratin heat protector spray. Now I could list what tools and methods I use to stlye my hair but to be completely honest, nowadays I mostly only use my fingers, since keratin treated hair is extremely easy to style without any tools. I just midpart it with a brush, then let gravity to it's thing to my curtains on the sides. Keratined hair doesn't frizzes and I don't even need to brush it most of the time.
Grooming
Teeth
I brush my teeth twice a day with an electric toothbrush, I use 5% hydrogen peroxide toothpaste anternately with activated charcoal to brush my teeth, then alcohol-free mouthwash. I make sure to floss and clean my tongue as well with a tongue scraper. I get teeth stone removed by my dentist twice a year. I got my teeth whitened up to top notch level with laser treatment at the end of 2021, it should be good for some time, might see it in half a year / year if I want to redo it again, until then my teeth are paper white.

Eyebrows
I apply minoxidil foam on them every day before going to bed. Using dark brown eyebrow dye, I tint them dark but before doing so I apply some vaseline to avoid my skin getting painted underneath. For styling, I use a mini brush meant for them along with castor oil (to stick the hair onto the skin). I regularly pluck the ground between them and to make them more positively tilted. Sometimes I use waterproof mascara or eyebrow pencil to make them look more darker and dense.

Eyelashes
I use careprost on my eyelashes. Like with my brows, I tint my lashes biweekly, but with black dye instead of dark brown. I regularly use mascara and shape them with an eyelash curler.
GettyImages-75407910.jpg

Facial hair
I've started to pluck my facial hair in order to have a completely hairless lower third all the time. First time it took me a few hours to get it done, I've done it second time this weekend and it only took me about an hour and a half or so. I plan to do this from now on every 2-3 week or so instead of shaving.
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-have-found-a-way-to-purge-facial-hair.516109/

Body hair
My body is always completely hairless, for now I achieve this by waxxing my upper body + parts and using an epilator on my legs (since they are less sensitive, thus less painful to do). I halted IPL becaause of my current tanning routine while on melanotan, I started to wonder recently if I should continue it in autumn or start electrolysis instead, time will tell.
Why do you want a hairless lower third?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Which vitamin c serum are u using ?

I haven’t experienced orbital fat loss

Careprost is a much cheaper generic version of Latisse. Both of them contain 0.03% bimatroprost ophthalmic solution as their active ingredient
You can source latisse for as little as $15 bucks, just know where to look

Mentapeptides are goated for eyelash maxxing too

I get it done biweekly, I mostly do it for myself but if I'm feeling lazy I ask for a beautician do it it, it altogether takes around 10-15 minutes.

Don't use hair dye, instead get designated eyebrow dye. You can find it near hair dyes in stores, they come in kits that contain everything in order to apply it yourself. You can also use it to tint your eyelashes if you wondered, just make sure to never let the dye get in your eyes.

View attachment 1769676

Choose a suitable color. I'm a brunette, hence I use very dark brown. Dark brows are of course look good but don't go overboard with it - if you are blond, don't try to pull of black brows, you'll look uncanny. You wan't them to look natural

I make sure there is no dust in my brows so I usually do it after showering after I have dried up. I start the process by applying a thin layer of vaseline over my eyes so the dye won't paint my skin. I use a handheldable 4x magnyfing makeup mirror to apply the dye with the applicator. It might be tempting to do so to achieve thicker brows but I'm refrain from dying vellus hairs, I only go for the terminal ones. After you are done with that, the waiting part comes, you need to find out for yourself what is the ideal length. The more you wait, the darker the brows will be. For me the sweet spot is just over 5 minutes.

After that you scrub the excess dye off and you are done. A little amount will always paint your skin but that will come off after showering once or twice. The results will last for 2-3 weeks usually

I only use shampoo once to strip off my scalp from oils and dirt. On the second time I only put conditioner on to moisturize my hair

I directly strengten my torso muscle in the gym and I regularly train my eye muscles by e.g. gazing into far away every hour to counteract focusing on close things like my phone's display
What do you recommend for eyebrow/lash tinting?

Not to mention the insane amounts of cholesterol, 6+ times the daily recommended. Add 400g of meat and milk on top of that and it's no surprise heart disease is the biggest killer in the US.

inb4 someone links an egg-funded study about how the cholesterol in eggs somehow magically doesn't affect your arteries.
Gotta watch out for “big egg” just lol stick to your soylent

hi, can u provide an update on your hair
like if u changed it ,(color or hairstyle etc)

You can source latisse for as little as $15 bucks, just know where to look
where do you buy your latisse

also what you think about grandelash

Last edited: