My biggest flaws + how do I fix them?

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
I have done so much research into softmaxing, and there are my unfixable softmaxing flaws. Does anyone have a way to fix them?​

My flaws with similar pictures :
Reassessed chin
, with not enough height (i look like the after in this picture but my chin also has a small height. everyone ive ever seen with a good lower third has a IDEAL chin
Fat face (could prob fix this naturally but my cutting calories are 1500 and that makes me wanna kms) (debloating also gets my legs cramped BAD, ive tried fixing it but nothings working) My eyes also have clear lines like this on them in most lighting idek what they are.

Asymmetrical face, its legit bone asymmetry in some parts, in others like my jaw, one part is just huge compared to the other, and i have no idea why.
Inverted Gonions with high masseters, I can feel that they are inverted, I think i have myself tmj from chewing so hard trying to grow my masseters, when i bite down my masseters are super high up anyways. Last i never clentch my jaw to grow them because they dont get big and my chin is so reassessed it would look bad anyways.
Narrow lips, its not wide enough and my lips are uneven. Height is alright, my lower lip is so big compared to my upper lip when i talk on a video it looks like i have no upper lip.

Short might aswell throw this in here although ive explored everything I can do

First if I was a true looksmaxer I would hop on roids, get chin fillers and maybe this lip expansion thing. While I dont plan on doing any of that because I want to see how far I can go naturally. Those would be the three things id consider doing.

BelatedImportantArmadillo max 1mb

If anyone has some recommendations (preferably softmaxes but doesnt have to be) that would be PERFECT! It better not be some stupid stuff like extravagant surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
no softmaxxing for craniofacial deformities, save the money and get the procedures you need my nigga

an attractive face is worth more than any money you could save from coping with "softmaxxing"

no softmaxxing for craniofacial deformities, save the money and get the procedures you need my nigga

an attractive face is worth more than any money you could save from coping with "softmaxxing"
Which procedures?

from what you described, mse genio fillers/implants for jaw, lose weight, fat grafts for undereyes
Thanks bro. Are fat grafts under the eyes better than fillers?

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Thanks bro. Are fat grafts under the eyes better than fillers?
Also do you think a jaw implant would be better than a lot of fillers? Doesn't your body fight them off over time? We're going to live 100+ years so I'm not tryna die from some rotting jaw implant in my face

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Also do you think a jaw implant would be better than a lot of fillers? Doesn't your body fight them off over time? We're going to live 100+ years so I'm not tryna die from some rotting jaw implant in my face
abusing fillers long term is not a good idea, they don’t reabsorb they just sit in your face, some jaw angle implants made from PEEK are really good

abusing fillers long term is not a good idea, they don’t reabsorb they just sit in your face, some jaw angle implants made from PEEK are really good
lol wtf is this tiktok under your post 💀

Thanks for explaining nothing, how tf would mse do anything? Also I heard it makes your face more asymmetrical

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155