MY BLOOD TEST ON 500MG TEST E JFL

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
C6C0545D B829 4510 9798 2BB973FD8F88

TEST IS THROUGH THE ROOF YET I FEEL ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Are my AR cucked or what

@Gaygymmaxx @lebronjames23 @pneumocystosis @tristan18 @5.5psl @WishIwasChico

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tempelcat4, lebronjames23, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Where is ur free T

Btw I was around 1400 ngdL Natty T at some point so I was naturally high T so maybe I was always in a high T state? Idk but I feel nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
It’s literally right there bro, it’s so high they couldn’t even take the reading
I have 1538 tested..it was on the paper..doubt yours is over 1538

Btw I was around 1400 ngdL Natty T at some point so I was naturally high T so maybe I was always in a high T state? Idk but I feel nothing
Do not larp, 1400 ngdL is low testosterone cycle. You can’t physically go above 1K-1.1K.

I have 1538 tested..it was on the paper..doubt yours is over 1538
Over 150 pgml whatever that is. Look at the reference values it’s like 3x higher. So my shi obv isn’t bunk

How often do you get hard?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Everyone on Looksmax has more T than prime Arnold Schwarzenegger @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hotguy6packk, niqfan625, dragomaxxer and 4 others
Dht

• Woah
How often do you get hard?
Oh this HAS changed. I jerk off like 3 times per day lately, but even then there are days I don’t do at all so idk if that’s crazy or not

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Oh this HAS changed. I jerk off like 3 times per day lately, but even then there are days I don’t do at all so idk if that’s crazy or not
Make sure you do PCT or you will want to kill yourself. Correct PCT.

Do not larp, 1400 ngdL is low testosterone cycle. You can’t physically go above 1K-1.1K.
I have 1538 natty brah, its genetics.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
View attachment 2764864
My test peak bulk. I literally found it first try nigguh
Are you retarded photoshopping testosterone levels? The units section is literally in bold and a different font. Excuse me if the tests are like that in your country. But still

• Hmm...
Are you retarded photoshopping testosterone levels? The units section is literally in bold and a different font. Excuse me if the tests are like that in your country. But still
Pic looks weird I can’t lie idk why it came out that way I took a pic from my laptop months ago. Pic in OP I just screenshotted from my email. Anyway if u don’t believe the natty levels it doesn’t matter cus I’m not natty anymore anwyay jfl

I know my father busted a big load because he is not at his prime anymore and he had a wet dream on the couch and the load was absolutely monstrous his pant was white
winter coming GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 51465
everyone on this forum has elite test levels even before getting on i guess. surely people with such high levels of naturally high T would not be recessed and end up here :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
I know just joking. OP is a larp called him out above
Are u fucking stupid? Leave my thread faggot nah that pissed me off u didn’t call out shit

everyone on this forum has elite test levels even before getting on i guess. surely people with such high levels of naturally high T would not be recessed and end up here :unsure:
Yep I’m recessed you’ve never seen me but sure I love people who make up shit

you posted a picture of your leg after pinning and it had a red mark, your leg looked the size of my forearm thats not natural limb development of a high T person, again im not trying to put you down its a general statement of users here

also why start with 500mg weekly for first cycle even cbum started with lower doses than that when first competing

you posted a picture of your leg after pinning and it had a red mark, your leg looked the size of my forearm thats not natural limb development of a high T person, again im not trying to put you down its a general statement of users here
Do u know what lens distortion is of a close up pic? No? Cool

also why start with 500mg weekly for first cycle even cbum started with lower doses than that when first competing
I just chose that cycle and hopped on? Unlike u pussy 90% userbase u just mentally masturbate to roidcel ing and never do it

• So Sad
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Do u know what lens distortion is of a close up pic? No? Cool

post a picture of physique censored or something without it being distorted then, i am not trying to hate, just very unlikely

I just chose that cycle and hopped on? Unlike u pussy 90% userbase u just mentally masturbate to roidcel ing and never do it

yeah man im a pussy

ur getting mad at the wrong person was a geniune question, you can get good results with far lower doses and minimize sides

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
post a picture of physique censored or something without it being distorted then, i am not trying to hate, just very unlikely
6F30071A 491E 40CD 9747 CBEBA48A9C8F
2B02492F 4DFE 4F50 A854 C6C458A177F3

Pre roids but nothing changed anyway. One is close one is distanced. 6’6 btw

Btw I blurred tats bc they unique

Did you have an average frame before?

dont really know tbh ive lifted since 14 and did sports since age 7 so i never really got to see untrained frame

this is best kinda comparison i can get from earlier years, id say it was average tbh just reacted well to training

13-16 I believe? or somewhere around there

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
View attachment 2764942View attachment 2764944

Pre roids but nothing changed anyway. One is close one is distanced. 6’6 btw

Btw I blurred tats bc they unique
okay that explains the leg in the picture then, keeping in mind you are 6'6 makes more sense then, i believe you bhai like i said my statement was more generalized cause i saw another thread claiming 1500 test like a couple minutes ago as well

• +1
Yeah bro Test E I hardly even feel. I will feel it more if my E2 gets way too high then I get emotional and feel angry and sad a lot.

• Hmm...
maybe cortisol etc is too high?
This would hinder the effects of t even tho its high

• Hmm...
The thing is that with hormones, they all work together in a matrix, for example, to boost Testosterone, hormones like T3 and DHEA need to be high, and for Norepinephrine to be high you need to have high Dopamine.

You have hormones that have opposite effects of each other like:
Testosterone telling your muscle to hypertrophy (get bigger) and Cortisol (stress hormone) telling them atrophy (shrink). Obviously this is all way more complicated than this but I hope you’ll get the point.
In fact, since Testosterone and Cortisol have big opposing effects on each other, the heart actually has one the biggest amount of Testosterone of all organs, this is to protect the heart against Cortisol.

Short said: You have hormones that work against each other, they are antagonistic. So if you dont feel effect from high T, there might be a antagonistic hormone that is so high that it surpresses the effects of your injections.

• +1