My body is bottom 1 percentile (PICS)

Well honestly it doesn't look absolutely terrible, you can gain around 1.5-2 inches after gymcelling which would put you closer to average. It's more the hips I'd be concerned about
I have a lot of fat in abdominal so idk maybe I can narrow the hips are they really that bad holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Look at how fat I am

View attachment 385786

I think I'm ectomorph so hard to gain muscle also I dont count all calories because I am too poor to go 3k+ calories a day
DON"T bother about Calories. at the moment
100% focus on Proteine.
Do you count Proteine??

imo, you fat percentage is not the main issue now. But the lack of muscle mass.

you are clearly high e wich is not good
He is likely low E, for the sole reason that he is low T. E in men is largely from T converted to E through aromatase.

You probably look small because they have a lot more muscle.
He looks small because he is small. The average gymgoer hardly builds any muscle from the gym because he trains like an idiot and a wimp, but unlike OP, he also has an average frame.

I have a lot of fat in abdominal so idk maybe I can narrow the hips are they really that bad holy shit
You don't actually have a lot of fat. It just looks like a lot because it has very little surface area to cover. You'd be surprised how much leaner you'd look if you had wider clavicles and thicker bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 3702 and Over
He looks small because he is small. The average gymgoer hardly builds any muscle from the gym because he trains like an idiot and a wimp, but unlike OP, he also has an average frame.
I was training too light in first month but then I started going harder and harder till muscle failure. Whenever they open gyms again I'm gonna lift the best I can (Mon Wed Fri as always) also what's with gut why cant I get rid of it???? I am on like 900-1500 calories a day.

Yesterday for example I ate:
2x full boiled egg
1x banana

1 big chicken breast with 3 potatoes

2x sandwich with nice cheese pasta

And that's about it. I eat like a bird and still I am fat as fucking @africanbullbig

Above 20 percentile as one anything I do
Even 20 percentile before gymming lol

Also OP I'm sorry for your small build
Pls hit the gym before giving up

• +1
Reactions: Over
You don't actually have a lot of fat. It just looks like a lot because it has very little surface area to cover. You'd be surprised how much leaner you'd look if you had wider clavicles and thicker bones.
Its strange when I put my shit into calculator it tells me in 11.7% BF

How can I get my abs ffs

OP how tall are you?
This must have a high correlation to height

• +1
I was training too light in first month but then I started going harder and harder till muscle failure. Whenever they open gyms again I'm gonna lift the best I can (Mon Wed Fri as always) also what's with gut why cant I get rid of it???? I am on like 900-1500 calories a day.

2x full boiled egg
1x banana

And that's about it. I eat like a bird and still I am fat as fucking @africanbullbig
You need to measure your food on a scale. "1 big chicken breast with 3 potatoes" can easily add up to 900 calories just on its own. You're absolutely eating more than you think you are.

And cheese pasta to lose weight, jfl, you are eating a bowl of fat and carbs while trying to lose weight.

Its strange when I put my shit into calculator it tells me in 11.7% BF

How can I get my abs ffs
You're probably measuring wrong. And you're eating more than you think you are. You need to be more precise with your food measurements and smarter about your food choices.

• +1

2x full boiled egg
1x banana

Proteine seems good actually. Damn.
I would add 1 meal with (can mixx with banana: oatmeal, nuts, peanuts, possibly proteine powder if can afford.).

That will add some energy/calories as well. The slow type of calaroies. They are better. Not all calories are the same. I dislike the calories from pasta and bread a little bit, in general.

I would add:
1. sleep at least 9 hours per night
2. Zinc/saw palmetto/etc. supplement, maybe

Last edited:
  • +1
He is likely low E, for the sole reason that he is low T. E in men is largely from T converted to E through aromatase.

I get called framecel here and I think I am exactly 18 inches. While IRL I definitely don’t look anything below average. Even some hardcore gymcellers who have a lot more muscle than me overall look smaller in terms of width.
Obviously I’m not genetically gifted but there’s no way in hell i’m 5th percentile. And I feel below average height at 6’0.

• +1
Must have correlation
I'm top 20% but also 187 cm

You're probaly not the bottom % for your height
Even a a bit of width from gym can make a big difference

Proteine seems good actually. Damn.
I would add 1 meal with (can mixx with banana: oatmeal, nuts, peanuts, possibly proteine powder if can afford.).

That will add some energy/calories as well. The slow type of calaroies. They are better. Not all calories are the same. I dislike the calories from pasta and bread a little bit, in general.
He needs less calories not more. If OP follows your advice, he'll go from skinny-fat to skinny-fatter.

• +1
He needs less calories not more. If OP follows your advice, he'll go from skinny-fat to skinny-fatter.
But how can he lack muscles mass. I don't understand??

Like if you get enough calaries, and he trains for 4 months now. Why does his muscles have the size, of someone that hasn't lifted a finger in years. His muscles mass is so low, I don't undertand??
Like even if he was fat, he should have been big fat now not skinny fat.

Why does his muscles not grow??

I heard muscles grow from: 1. enough training, 2. enough rest. 3. enough proteine (and zinc), and 4. lastly enough callories.
Is that correct?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Over
@KingOfRome is Chico ecto or meso?

He has only 97cm in chest (I have 92cm) and 37cm biceps yet he looked amazing how

What do you think is his shoulder width

SmartSelect 20191023 225417 Firefox

SmartSelect 20191024 154810 Firefox

I want body like that do you think it's possible for bottom 1% genetic failure?
Like if you get enough calaries, and he trains for 4 months now. W
All gyms are closed I'm waiting. I'd call it more 3-2 months of REAL training. First month was just learning.
Why does his muscles have the size, of someone that hasn't lifted a finger in years
I was sitting on PC 12 hours a day for past 5+ years

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
diet is equally important to gymcelling btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Like if you get enough calaries, and he trains for 4 months now. Why does his muscles have the size, of someone that hasn't lifted a finger in years. His muscles mass is so low, I don't undertand??
He has poor muscle-building genetics. You can't expect him to gain huge slabs of muscle in 4 months. Even someone with average genetics couldn't do that.

I want body like that do you think it's possible for bottom 1% genetic failure?
From one ectomorph to another: It's going to take you 3 years and you need to be lean. You can't follow the bluepilled advice you're getting to eat more and "bulk up", if you don't want to be even fatter with hardly anything to show for it. Diet down first, then focus on building muscle slowly, since your genes won't enable you to do so quickly.

• +1
Looks like you have bad posture/anterior pelvic tilt. That contributes to making you look skinny fat as well because it protrudes your abdomen.
How does anterior pelvic tilt protrude the abdomen? Should the the opposite, no?

• +1
He has poor muscle-building genetics. You can't expect him to gain huge slabs of muscle in 4 months. Even someone with average genetics couldn't do that.
Damn. Sad, to have weak muscle building genetics.
I'm trying 3-4 months now, to see what I can gain natty.

• +1
From one ectomorph to another: It's going to take you 3 years and you need to be lean. You can't follow the bluepilled advice you're getting to eat more and "bulk up", if you don't want to be even fatter with hardly anything to show for it. Diet down first, then focus on building muscle slowly, since your genes won't enable you to do so quickly.
Well I dont really want to get mega big. As I said body like Chico is my absolute aim.

I'll give my everything during gym days when Corona restrictions cool down in here. I really want to have abs this year.

cute body bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Over
Roidmax and growth hormonemax into extreme

losing weight won't help you, hit the gym asap and blast roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Michael, RichardSpencel and 2 others
How does anterior pelvic tilt protrude the abdomen? Should the the opposite, no?
You might be thinking of posterior pelvic tilt.

Well I dont really want to get mega big. As I said body like Chico is my absolute aim.

I'll give my everything during gym days when Corona restrictions cool down in here. I really want to have abs this year.
You may have to get down to a very light weight and low body fat percentage to see your abs from fat loss alone. You have virtually no muscle. If you just dieted down until you got to a flat stomach and no love handles, that would be enough.

• +1
You may have to get down to a very light weight and low body fat percentage to see your abs from fat loss alone. You have virtually no muscle. If you just dieted down until you got to a flat stomach and no love handles, that would be enough.
I measured myself now I'm around 72,5kg cant see exactly. How much fat should I lose like 3kg is enough to get rid of love handles?

Last edited:
I measured myself now I'm around 72,5kg cant see exactly. How much fat should I lose like 3kg is enough to get rid of love handles?
More like 8-10kg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Over
More like 8-10kg.
Fuck that's a lot lmao

I read that I should lose 1% of total mass every week at best right?

What would be safest amount per week.

mogs my body.

anyway training 4 months is nothing for a hard gainer.
I have been working out for 4 years (also did SARMs twice) and I still look like one who does even lift

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Over
Fuck that's a lot lmao

I read that I should lose 1% of total mass every week at best right?

What would be safest amount per week.
1% is an okay pace, probably the most you can manage without an outright starvation diet since you already don't weigh that much. You could lose more in theory, but 1% is a good place to start.

• +1
mogs my body.

I have been working out for 4 years (also did SARMs twice) and I still look like one who does even lift
are you sure the sarms were real?
how many weeks?

Even if you ate like shit you should have noticed gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Over
mogs my body.

Yeah I'm not going to bother with shityy gear I'm not sacrificing my hair and dick cba that I'd kill myself instantly if I went bald
I get called framecel here and I think I am exactly 18 inches. While IRL I definitely don’t look anything below average. Even some hardcore gymcellers who have a lot more muscle than me overall look smaller in terms of width.
Obviously I’m not genetically gifted but there’s no way in hell i’m 5th percentile. And I feel below average height at 6’0.
Is this more accurate??

@eduardkoopman

SmartSelect 20200502 131310 Firefox

I dont understand.

41.1cm is 5th percentile for women and not listed for men even according to below chart

Screenshot 20200502 104636 Discord

@KingOfRome what is this which one is correct

Last edited:
Alright I need a break from his thread it devastated me and I unveiled my suicide plans to one family member so I need to cope with something right now because I wasn't ready to swallow so many blackpills today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Alright I need a break from his thread it devastated me and I unveiled my suicide plans to one family member so I need to cope with something right now because I wasn't ready to swallow so many blackpills today.
inject before pulling trigger tbh

This gigamogger walks up to your girl and smacks her ass.

20200502 103637

What you do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Over and hebbewem
Body mogs my body

• So Sad
Inject Tren

Suddenly my cock is rock hards me

• So Sad
oh nevermind lmaoo

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

View attachment 385715

I TRAINED 4 MONTHS AT GYM (well first 1 month was shitty so I'd say 3 months tbh)

LOOK AT MY SKINNYFAT GUT FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK

THIS IS WHY I NEED TO STARVE MYSELF TO GET ABS FUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUCJVKGOOTORKFNFNFNFIROR FFIRIRI GOD FUCK THIS SHIT

View attachment 385718

I am 73kg / 177cm

AND THATS NOT EVEN THE WORST THING

MY BIDELTOID IS 44CM WHICH IS BOTTOM 1% FOR MEN AND 35% FOR WOMEN

View attachment 385727

FUCK THIS
NOT ONLY I HAVE PSL3 FACE BUT I ALSO GOT SHIT TIER BODY

View attachment 385730
holy shit man :(

• So Sad
At least you're not a turbomanlet

Eat clen, train hard. Deb0a748a898b0d7c4c6b4dc5c80b4d1

• Woah
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

View attachment 385715

I TRAINED 4 MONTHS AT GYM (well first 1 month was shitty so I'd say 3 months tbh)

THIS IS WHY I NEED TO STARVE MYSELF TO GET ABS FUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUCJVKGOOTORKFNFNFNFIROR FFIRIRI GOD FUCK THIS SHIT

View attachment 385718

I am 73kg / 177cm

View attachment 385727

FUCK THIS

View attachment 385730
It’s not that bad OP , your just skinny fat. Get shredded and gain some muscle. Having a smaller frame can actually be a good thing in bodybuilding , makes your muscles pop more when you have smaller joints

• +1
honestly like 80% of ppl over 25 have a worse physique than that. just run a decent strength program and recomp tbh u'll improve a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Over and Deleted member 6217
Roidmax and you should be fine bro

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

View attachment 385715

View attachment 385718

I am 73kg / 177cm

View attachment 385727

FUCK THIS

View attachment 385730
Focus on compound lifts and eat a small surplus. It should help with body composition. You'll look leaner despite lean building as you'll have more muscle.

• +1