My body is bottom 1 percentile (PICS)

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

View attachment 385715

I TRAINED 4 MONTHS AT GYM (well first 1 month was shitty so I'd say 3 months tbh)

LOOK AT MY SKINNYFAT GUT FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK

THIS IS WHY I NEED TO STARVE MYSELF TO GET ABS FUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUCJVKGOOTORKFNFNFNFIROR FFIRIRI GOD FUCK THIS SHIT

View attachment 385718

I am 73kg / 177cm

AND THATS NOT EVEN THE WORST THING

MY BIDELTOID IS 44CM WHICH IS BOTTOM 1% FOR MEN AND 35% FOR WOMEN

View attachment 385727

FUCK THIS
NOT ONLY I HAVE PSL3 FACE BUT I ALSO GOT SHIT TIER BODY

View attachment 385730
Youre suppose to measure the biochromial not bideltoid ya dumb fuck 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Over
Honestly not to sound like a coper but those charts aren't accurate IMO for a few reasons

I'm supposedly a "framecel" and yet IRL, around guys who are 18-21, some of which who are 6'1-6'4 range don't exceed my supposedly pathetic 19-19.3" range bideltoid

it does, however, look very narrow sometimes in window reflections to my own eye. But time and time again in pictures I am at a MINIMUM matched with every guy I see.

The rest of your body is indeed fucked though. High bodyfat + wide hips + shit posture.

But this can be worked on if you're dedicated enough. I've seen a number of transformations with the same phenotype and things can improve to a copeable point imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Over
mogs me

• +1
No one gives a fuck about abs except 14 year old chicks, your priority should be chest and shoulders, eat healthy and slowly gain weight.
I've had gut for years and when u go to the beach u can always pull that shit in, but you can't fraud wide shoulders or big chest.

• +1
it is all genetics man, i have not worked out my abs for over 5 months and still have better abs than 98 percent of people, but my chest sucked no matter how i trained it, it is all genetics bro, just work out for enjoyment and health reasons, dont expect to be big or very muscular you certainly have low t, check it.

• So Sad
I am 2% for my height and weight. I'm very skinny

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Over
eat

• +1
My condolences bro.. if you truly have shit muscle building genetics you’ll be lucky to get 4-6lb of muscle natty.

• +1
you simply lack muscle mass. stop starving yourself. bulk slightly for 6 months and train 3-5 times a week

• +1
Youre suppose to measure the biochromial not bideltoid ya dumb fuck 🤦‍♂️
What? I measured from shoulder to shoulder marking it on doors. My frame is handshaking with Zyros
you simply lack muscle mass. stop starving yourself. bulk slightly for 6 months and train 3-5 times a week
I am water fasting often atm to lose skinnyfat appearance

Last edited: