My Brother Is a chad

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
He has a Wife and 2 Kids and cheats on her. I see him posting on insta with other girls in intimate ways. He's ripped and tatted with visible zygos, good smile and good beard, and manager of the very same Place my dad works in and helped him get into in the First place. Meanwhile no One helped me get a job and i ended up in a Ward where i got Fed pills that lowered my testosterone and made me become fat. Now It's impossible for me to get a job or a girlfriend. It's not fair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, EverythingMattersCel and PseudoMaxxer
He has a Wife and 2 Kids and cheats on her. I see him posting on insta with other girls in intimate ways. He's ripped and tatted with visible zygos, good smile and good beard, and manager of the very same Place my dad works in and helped him get into in the First place. Meanwhile no One helped me get a job and i ended up in a Ward where i got Fed pills that lowered my testosterone and made me become fat. Now It's impossible for me to get a job or a girlfriend. It's not fair

• +1
Reactions: smoth and St. Fraudcel
"cheats on her"

Nah you mog him brother.

I bet he has a bigger dick too

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO and TheRagingBull
"cheats on her"

Nah you mog him brother.
As a male you have to cheat. It proves you are High worth. He cheats with prettier and younger girls while he lives at her house.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
ill assassinate him if you PayPal me some Italian shekels

You could have the same if you weren’t mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
You could have the same if you weren’t mentally ill
The worst part Is that 8 Years ago he was the fat One on top of bald and he dropped out of uni not even got his Bachelor, meanwhile i had good grades and was a long haired taller prettyboy so clearly projected to be more successful.

I bet he has a bigger dick too
Probably. Only thing i got over him was taller and with hair but no One cares about this, it's all about being a bald masc Ogre with big muscles like him.

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
tales from the ward

he’s a mogger.

Unfortunately you have to cheat in life, she will never love you unconditionally. If you cheat, she’ll understand that you in fact have better options than her and stick around.

She had a higher SMV, but she only cares about chad so that nullifies it. Everything will be good until you don’t come across chad or someone that mogs you and is interested in her.

In a parallel universe, rubber ducks rule the galaxy with an iron feather duster, enforcing laws against synchronized swimming in custard lakes. Meanwhile, a sentient toaster dreams of becoming a professional yo-yo champion but keeps getting stuck in a loop of existential quandaries.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63