My Chad Male Model Friend Wanna Help Me Get Foids

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying
So basically everyone around me knows I'm incel and I honestly think it's better to tell people because then they won't brag in front of you and they won't ask if you have a girlfriend. The funny thing is the chads/chadlites friends I have who know I'm incel don't brag but normies still do JFL
Now of course I don't say the word INCEL in front of them I just say that girls don't find me to be tall or attractive enough and I only say that to people that I know since at least 5 years not literally everyone

So my Chad friend was like "So you never had a girlfriend or a girl come up to you and talk to you"
YES he really think its that easy!!!

Then he said "You know what come to college with me I'll hook you up"
This is what's gonna happen If I listened to him and tried to get into his social circle and foid orbiters in college...

Him: "Hey this is my friend barbaro...."
Foid1: "Hey Chad where have you been long time no see"
Foid2: "I commented this on your new post on Instagram did you see it?"
Foids3: "Do you like my new hairstyle Chad?"
Foid4: "We should hangout sometime outside of college because I barley see you anymore"

And I'll be just standing there getting ignored and sipping on that delicious SuicideFuel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackpincel, TheLooksmaxer, 5'8manlet and 13 others
Maybe you'll fuck, but after you fuck they will immediately ask you about him

Never hangout with your Chad friends, you’ll just want to kys

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and GordonFreeman
IF YOU DON'T HAVE GOOD EYE AREA IT'S OVER !!!

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and RecessedPrettyboy
Lol I know, it a chad friend of mine also tried to help me getting girls. He was like yeah bro just walk up to her and ask for her number its easy as fuck :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1751, LowTierNormie and 4 others
Ascend or die mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Barbarossa_
I feel you man. It was actually good when i had some irl friends 3 years ago trying to get me to talk to some of their girl - friends. 2 of my interctions happened this way. Friend came to me w a foid : "" (girl's name) here's (me), (me) here's (girl's name)" and i was like "uhmm hello" and that was about it. Tbh it felt good talking to a foid even for 2 sentences long but idk, i always knew they do it out of compassion, they looked at me like some kind of sick poor humanoid.
Dont humiliate yourself in front of chad

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
I feel you man. It was actually good when i had some irl friends 3 years ago trying to get me to talk to some of their girl - friends. 2 of my interctions happened this way. Friend came to me w a foid : "" (girl's name) here's (me), (me) here's (girl's name)" and i was like "uhmm hello" and that was about it. Tbh it felt good talking to a foid even for 2 sentences long but idk, i always knew they do it out of compassion, they looked at me like some kind of sick poor humanoid.
Dont humiliate yourself in front of chad
Ya I have no idea why it fucking feels good to talk to foids irl
It's like mother nature is trying to tell you that YOU MUST MATE jfl
Maybe you'll fuck
ya not happening

• +1
Reactions: zeno
Ya I have no idea why it fucking feels good to talk to foids irl
It's like mother nature is trying to tell you that YOU MUST MATE jfl
I havent had a girl talk back to me without looking disgusted for 4 years (last time was in a high school basketball match). I remember it felt so good and filled me with life and positiviy. My life is so grey right now :(

• So Sad
Reactions: JeremyMeeks and Barbarossa_
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 3702
So basically everyone around me knows I'm incel and I honestly think it's better to tell people because then they won't brag in front of you and they won't ask if you have a girlfriend. The funny thing is the chads/chadlites friends I have who know I'm incel don't brag but normies still do JFL
Now of course I don't say the word INCEL in front of them I just say that girls don't find me to be tall or attractive enough and I only say that to people that I know since at least 5 years not literally everyone

So my Chad friend was like "So you never had a girlfriend or a girl come up to you and talk to you"
YES he really think its that easy!!!

Then he said "You know what come to college with me I'll hook you up"
This is what's gonna happen If I listened to him and tried to get into his social circle and foid orbiters in college...

Him: "Hey this is my friend barbaro...."
Foid1: "Hey Chad where have you been long time no see"
Foid2: "I commented this on your new post on Instagram did you see it?"
Foids3: "Do you like my new hairstyle Chad?"
Foid4: "We should hangout sometime outside of college because I barley see you anymore"

And I'll be just standing there getting ignored and sipping on that delicious SuicideFuel
View attachment 254865
I don’t get how people don’t believe in the black pill after countless stories like these lol

I don’t get how people don’t believe in the black pill after countless stories like these lol
This didn’t happen to me but that’s usually what happens when you try to steal some of Chads status if you are not a chad

You will get ignored

Your looks are your personality.

Think about it. Your looks determine how you are treated by other people and that in turn determines your worldview and personality. That's why most chads are so chill and easy going and why a lot of unattractive people have unattractive personalities. You should keep hanging out with Chad though, you'll learn a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and BeestungLipsTheory
bruh dont take advice from non blackpilled people, especially Chads. Normies still have a little common sense and there you have fucking Chad who has never heard a girl say no to him thinking every guy is pulling girls left and right like he does

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_