My face smiles, but my mind does not.

nigtard

nigtard

I hate myself, to the point where I forget I'm human too.
I know every single flaw about myself, and I know just how many times I've let myself and others down.
I'm tired of having every failure in my life constantly repeat in my head.
I can't love myself, because I know how truly ugly the monster behind my face is.

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and Klasik01
I hate the person behind my face.I want to escape from myself and my environment.I want to be someone else.Liberated from myself

Are you gonna liberate yourself from the world?

They want you to.

I hate myself, to the point where I forget I'm human too.
I know every single flaw about myself, and I know just how many times I've let myself and others down.
I'm tired of having every failure in my life constantly repeat in my head.
I can't love myself, because I know how truly ugly the monster behind my face is.
Just lie to a bunch of doctors and get some hard medication that will make you happy again

Best thing is probably telling a doctor you see shadow and that youre suicidal, because they will prescribe you the same medication they use for schizophrenia which is pretty fucking powerful and will fix any insomnia, depression or anxiety you have

Take meth it will make you happy

Same.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Not surprised, all my smiles are fake just like you. You have to appear happy to other people or you're gonna commit another day failure. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a fake interest in women, I don't feel any sort of value when talking to them as it seems like I'm trying to be someone I'm not to appear more likeable. The nothingness that is inside is caused by the relationship with you and others, you can notice how others react to your presence.

Last edited:
This nigga need to drugmaxx