My family bought a dog, they are all over it but i don't give a fuck

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
Seriously, they are all so happy for the dog. Me personally? I don't give a fuck about it. I don't like dogs, cats or any animal, i don't have any empathy for them. Dogs could even be loyal but they are because their instict tells them to be, they have something to gain from being loyal. But my family acts so happy, "oh look our dog wants to go outside, so cute" idgaf about that bullshit fuck my family and fuck that bitch ass dog that lives on my family's shoulders.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 3832 and 32 others
based

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Chadrapist and Baldingman1998
but I love my dog... :(

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Be_ConfidentBro, JL~ and 8 others
tsertesr

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and TsarTsar444
Dogs are amazing

• +1
Reactions: loromate and TUSSELEIF
Unironically that dog smv mogs you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Patient A, Entschuldigung and 10 others
obviously they benefit by getting food , but we also get benefits , it s shown that they lower our cortisol levels , also they re used to hunt or protect herds .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and turkproducer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and IdiAmin
family cares more about a dog than their son

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Mr.cope, Chadrapist and 2 others
obviously they benefit by getting food , but we also get benefits , it s shown that they lower our cortisol levels , also they re used to hunt or protect herds .
It doesn't benefit me, i don't like that dog, to me if it's there or not doesn't change anything
family cares more about a dog than their son
Family care about their sons only when they can get something from him, otherwise he is a failure that deserves to be alone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Atem Rah, Chadrapist and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Family care about their sons only when they can get something from him, otherwise he is a failure that deserves to be alone
very TRUE ngl. clown world.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chadrapist, Deleted member 5698 and 2 others
dogs are dirty. imagine having them inside the house. only modern women trait.
At least cats are cute and not so dirty.
I hate cats even more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 3043
very TRUE ngl. clown world.
My brother is a criminal but since he makes more money than me he is the one who gets more respect. He is the "smart" one. Problem is that is a feedback loop, he was cute since he was a baby and always treated with love and respect, he was able to go out with his friends in other cities at 14 but my family wouldn't let me out until 18. So he started robbing and shit like that, understood he could get away with it and developed his personality by It, while i never had the chance to experience anything because i was the non so cute brother.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5786, everythingisacope and 2 others
this is ngl a dictator mindset.
Most dictators tortured cats for fun.
I tought i was normal but i started thinking i can have some problem since idgaf about anyone or anything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
shit thread my dog is cute as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay, Atem Rah, Deleted member 9380 and 5 others
My brother is a criminal but since he makes more money than me he is the one who gets more respect. He is the "smart" one. Problem is that is a feedback loop, he was cute since he was a baby and always treated with love and respect, he was able to go out with his friends in other cities at 14 but my family wouldn't let me out until 18. So he started robbing and shit like that, understood he could get away with it and developed his personality by It, while i never had the chance to experience anything because i was the non so cute brother.
I lived the same...
I used to be the older brother, so i had to discover EVERYTHING without the right to be able to - my parents beeing conservative they didn't let me go to parties, to go out alone, to try to discover things my myself to protect me.
I was the most nt and outgoing, and everything as a kid until 5 yo, when i had to left my hometown, because i literally was the center of the attention, and happy. Then, i had to live with my parents mentality.
Even when i used to get approached, or blatant IOI, my interiorization was a such that "you'r too ugly for yourself because you don't know and never experienced anything, so the girls are TROLLING you + you can't lose virginity because it's bad".
I never had a teen crisis, but at my earl 20s, i had a crisis, of never experiencing intimacy.
And i ended up here. And had a long period of depression due to that, and due to believing i'm was ugly because never experienced anything on purpose despite the occasions i had, so a very lucious loop.
Even if i ascend it has to be for chadelite at least for me to try to get back the abused dog self esteem that i lost.

So if i have kids, i'll make sure they try and discover lots of things by their own.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, everythingisacope and Deleted member 6512
I just want a oragne persian cat who sits in one place, they look aesthetic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I tought i was normal but i started thinking i can have some problem since idgaf about anyone or anything
believe me, it's just an instinct, but usually only dictator genetics people can make cats suffer with ease and dgaf. It's a common pattern.

I love my dog and my cats bro

(>人<;)

• Love it
believe me, it's just an instinct, but usually only dictator genetics people can make cats suffer with ease and dgaf. It's a common pattern.
I see, i remember my ex got upset to me because i didn't like playing with her cats, i told her that i find animals disgusting and she got very upset.

I love my dog and my cats bro

(>人<;)
You are asian you should cook them and eat them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043
I can take a bullet for my dog

• JFL
I see, i remember my ex got upset to me because i didn't like playing with her cats, i told her that i find animals disgusting and she got very upset.

You are asian you should cook them and eat them
Those are Chinese you tard, that is disgusting

I lived the same...
I used to be the older brother, so i had to discover EVERYTHING without the right to be able to - my parents beeing conservative they didn't let me go to parties, to go out alone, to try to discover things my myself to protect me.
I was the most nt and outgoing, and everything as a kid until 5 yo, when i had to left my hometown, because i literally was the center of the attention, and happy. Then, i had to live with my parents mentality.
Even when i used to get approached, or blatant IOI, my interiorization was a such that "you'r too ugly for yourself because you don't know and never experienced anything, so the girls are TROLLING you + you can't lose virginity because it's bad".
I never had a teen crisis, but at my earl 20s, i had a crisis, of never experiencing intimacy.
And i ended up here. And had a long period of depression due to that, and due to believing i'm was ugly because never experienced anything on purpose despite the occasions i had, so a very lucious loop.
Even if i ascend it has to be for chadelite at least for me to try to get back the abused dog self esteem that i lost.

So if i have kids, i'll make sure they try and discover lots of things by their own.
Yeah exactly the same, I was the guinea pig because I'm the oldest. My brother now has a superiority complex towards me, luckily he is balding and can't pull it off cause he has a very big nose. I'm not gonna help him and his life is gonna turn into shit once he loses his hair. I even asked him to help me and teach me how to make some extra money and he said no.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, everythingisacope and Deleted member 3043
Hating animals is ethnic trait

Dogs only have benefits - for example they make kids more social. It was proven that touching a dog releases oxytocin and endorphines. U get more time outside when u walk dogs.

Hating them is 100% incel trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
Hating animals is ethnic trait

Dogs only have benefits - for example they make kids more social. It was proven that touching a dog releases oxytocin and endorphines. U get more time outside when u walk dogs.

Hating them is 100% incel trait
Loving animals is degenerate trait. In the quran families can't love dogs as much as western people do. Who cares about oxytocin, doesn't work for everyone, and even eating chocolate raises your serotonine are you gonna eat a kg of chocolate for that benefit?

well fuck, Chinese hate the Japanese bro

We are not the same

You're really bitter. Pets are a great cope although a dog would be too much work for me, it's a romantic fantasy to walk a dog in the woods though. In everyday life pets need to be low maintenance, that's why cats are the perfect pets. They cuddle more, are more quiet, are clean, make pleasant sounds etc.
But I have to admit that having pets as a male is an indicator of low SMV. A Chad doesn't have to get a pet to fix his loneliness and depression.
As a loser, having pets is the best cope however.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
Loving animals is degenerate trait. In the quran families can't love dogs as much as western people do. Who cares about oxytocin, doesn't work for everyone, and even eating chocolate raises your serotonine are you gonna eat a kg of chocolate for that benefit?
Chocolate makes you fat tho jfl

And Pisslam is the worst religion there is.

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 6939
OP is raging because his dog mogs him
Take the dogpill

• +1
Reactions: StressShady
Seriously, they are all so happy for the dog. Me personally? I don't give a fuck about it. I don't like dogs, cats or any animal, i don't have any empathy for them. Dogs could even be loyal but they are because their instict tells them to be, they have something to gain from being loyal. But my family acts so happy, "oh look our dog wants to go outside, so cute" idgaf about that bullshit fuck my family and fuck that bitch ass dog that lives on my family's shoulders.
The Dog Be like : WTF did i do to this nigga ?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
dogs get praised just for existing
they wag their tails at the owner but bark like a fucking bitch to everyone else
i want to put down every dog in the world

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and gamma
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A
extra money and he said no
why is that ngl why are we like that?
I'm one of the most kind and sensitive and always try to help my family, without return because family is very important.
Yet never in his life my little brother spend ONE CENT for me or anyone.
Never. it's over tbh. And i always explains him every ways and things i know, while most of the time he gets upset.
And now i get treated as shit because of former depression that gives me hard time to study, while he is higher IQ and works less but with more success. He is less sentient tho, but sentience is seen by my parents now as a way to trick them, because i speak well, and don't have good results in life because of this current situation.
I swear, corona fucked our lives too. It's like the vector of depression after you discover the blackpill, because you'r at home and just want to ldar given how life is shallow.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Albeacho and Deleted member 6512
dogs get praised just for existing
they wag their tails at the owner but bark like a fucking bitch to everyone else
i want to put down every dog in the world
Lol at your profile pic

why is that ngl why are we like that?
I'm one of the most kind and sensitive and always try to help my family, without return because family is very important.
Yet never in his life my little brother spend ONE CENT for me or anyone.
Never. it's over tbh. And i always explains him every ways and things i know, while most of the time he gets upset.
And now i get treated as shit because of former depression that gives me hard time to study, while he is higher IQ and works less but with more success. He is less sentient tho, but sentience is seen by my parents now as a way to trick them, because i speak well, and don't have good results in life because of this current situation.
I swear, corona fucked our lives too. It's like the vector of depression after you discover the blackpill, because you'r at home and just want to ldar given how life is shallow.
Same exact situation. You live my same life. Once he will be bald tho his life will take a dive.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 3043
Dogs smell, i prefer cats

You're really bitter. Pets are a great cope although a dog would be too much work for me, it's a romantic fantasy to walk a dog in the woods though. In everyday life pets need to be low maintenance, that's why cats are the perfect pets. They cuddle more, are more quiet, are clean, make pleasant sounds etc.
But I have to admit that having pets as a male is an indicator of low SMV. A Chad doesn't have to get a pet to fix his loneliness and depression.
As a loser, having pets is the best cope however.
Is a cope that doesn't work for me. I see dogs as disgusting and dumb animals, and cats even more. Can't do nothing about It.