My family bought a dog, they are all over it but i don't give a fuck

Is a cope that doesn't work for me. I see dogs as disgusting and dumb animals, and cats even more. Can't do nothing about It.
You might be a socio- or psychopath, or have autism. It's nothing you chose so I don't blame you but it's just not normal behavior.
That's why Asians aren't seen as humans. They're seen as robots who should die because they live their lives like robots just being wageslaves and not having any empathy for other living beings including other humans.
Compassion is what makes western society superior.

Seriously, they are all so happy for the dog. Me personally? I don't give a fuck about it. I don't like dogs, cats or any animal, i don't have any empathy for them. Dogs could even be loyal but they are because their instict tells them to be, they have something to gain from being loyal. But my family acts so happy, "oh look our dog wants to go outside, so cute" idgaf about that bullshit fuck my family and fuck that bitch ass dog that lives on my family's shoulders.
So edgy for what

You might be a socio- or psychopath, or have autism. It's nothing you chose so I don't blame you but it's just not normal behavior.
That's why Asians aren't seen as humans. They're seen as robots who should die because they live their lives like robots just being wageslaves and not having any empathy for other living beings including other humans.
Other than not liking animals I'm pretty NT so idk

op is just jealous of the dog

op is just jealous of the dog
Who wouldn't be jealous of something who doesn't have to wagecuck all his life and is love unconditionally until old age?

Same tbh, dogs are annoying af.
If i was forced to choose a pet, i'd choose (male) cats because they are chill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Seriously, they are all so happy for the dog. Me personally? I don't give a fuck about it. I don't like dogs, cats or any animal, i don't have any empathy for them. Dogs could even be loyal but they are because their instict tells them to be, they have something to gain from being loyal. But my family acts so happy, "oh look our dog wants to go outside, so cute" idgaf about that bullshit fuck my family and fuck that bitch ass dog that lives on my family's shoulders.
based af.Maybe I score low in some shit like empathy but could never understand grown ass men or women simping over some dogs, although they are nice to have around.

based af.Maybe I score low in some shit like empathy but could never understand grown ass men or women simping over some dogs, although they are nice to have around.
Lol me neither

Brutal dogpill.

I like having a dog cause I can tell it what to do

I cried for 2 weeks after my dog died (got him when I was 11 years old)

Now I hate all dogs and want to remain loyal to his as my only friend. I hate all other dogs now for some reason because they remind me of his death

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 6512 and Baldingman1998
Lmao at you, half of my bloodline had slaves and were most likely richer than yours

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
western society is not compassionate, but full of hipocrisy and some theater disguised as compassion when in fact psychopathy and sociooathy still rule western society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6512
I cried for 2 weeks after my dog died (got him when I was 11 years old)

Now I hate all dogs and want to remain loyal to his as my only friend. I hate all other dogs now for some reason because they remind me of his death
The fuck you cry for a dog lmao i don't get it

The fuck you cry for a dog lmao i don't get it
Because I was his caretaker for over 10 years. And I trained him with everything. He understood me. I can even give him commands using eyebrow movements. Idk what's so hard to understand

• JFL
Because I was his caretaker for over 10 years. And I trained him with everything. He understood me. I can even give him commands using eyebrow movements. Idk what's so hard to understand
Jfl at thinking dogs understand you, they evolved to mimic human expressions but they don't understand you, and when they do what you tell them it's because they are trained to expect a reward.

• WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998

• JFL
Jfl at thinking dogs understand you, they evolved to mimic human expressions but they don't understand you, and when they do what you tell them it's because they are trained to expect a reward.

• JFL
dogs mog hard,best animals to have alongside horses.what breed is your dog

• +1
I would choose the death of random strangers over my dog. Only fans and close friends I love more
Of course, who cares about strangers, but i don't care that much about my dog neither, i can't go play with him and talk with that stupid high pitched voice, i feel dumb

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and Baldingman1998
Dude you are clearly jealous at the attention the dog is getting and subconsciously know it lives a more socially fulfilled life than you do so you are treating it out of spite because you are insecure about your own social standing, and are not content with the lack of attention receiving you are getting. I’m not saying this is bad, I’m not saying anything really, just learn to be more self aware of your own mental state so you can come to better conclusions.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Baldingman1998
damn son mogger breed aswell why arent you happy tbh?should be lifefuel,im mirin
Cause idgaf about dogs lmao can't even sell it and make some money

Dude you are clearly jealous at the attention the dog is getting and subconsciously know it lives a more socially fulfilled life than you do so you are treating it out of spite because you are insecure about your own social standing, and are not content with the lack of attention receiving you are getting. I’m not saying this is bad, I’m not saying anything really, just learn to be more self aware of your own mental state so you can come to better conclusions.
Ok Jordan Peterson thanks for the online psychological profile

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
Based.

Also:

Ok Jordan Peterson thanks for the online psychological profile
It’s really hard for me to help you better yourself (on a male self improvement forum...) without seeming like I’m insulting you (since I’m pointing out an obvious mental flaw you have).

this is really valuable advice I’m telling you.

• +1
Dogs are najis
so what?all you have to do is keep them outside of where you live and clean yourself before prayer and stuff, i had 2 dogs one german sherped and a rottweiller and i kept them in a garage that my uncle bulit for them or when they wanted to play they would roam outside in the garden, i really loved them alot but they both died tho

• So Sad
@Baldingman1998 what breed is your dog?

idk why some families buy dogs when they already have .me users in the household XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
It’s really hard for me to help you better yourself (on a male self improvement forum...) without seeming like I’m insulting you (since I’m pointing out an obvious mental flaw you have).

this is really valuable advice I’m telling you.
On a serious note, i simply don't like animals of any kind because of their lack of self consciousness. I don't get the love they get and why people like them around so much and have an high opinion of them, they just follow their instict and evolved to be cute in order to not gross out men. There is nothing cute or magical in that, i don't get it. Their life would still be not miserable due to not having any consciouness, and i can only have feelings for things who have consciouness or potential for consciouness. Nobody would love dogs if they would look like this, you just like them cause they are cute. I don't care about cuteness in animals, they are all animals for me.

On a serious note, i simply don't like animals of any kind because of their lack of self consciousness. I don't get the love they get and why people like them around so much and have an high opinion of them, they just follow their instict and evolved to be cute in order to not gross out men. There is nothing cute or magical in that, i don't get it. Their life would still be not miserable due to not having any consciouness, and i can only have feelings for things who have consciouness or potential for consciouness. Nobody would love dogs if they would look like this, you just like them cause they are cute. I don't care about cuteness in animals, they are all animals for me.
You’re definitely right. If you can see past the physical aesthetic of animals, then they have nothing of worth. The thing is, animals don’t really have to earn their right to be loved. They look cute and act like a good pet, and that makes them valuable. They don’t really have the ability to do anything more than that anyway, so it’s not like you can punish them for not serving up to your standards of “a creature that has to earn its respect from humans” as you are sort of saying.

animals in another sense, are at their peak potential, don’t really have any option to be anything else, and can’t really be blamed or anything. They are just cute little cuddle buddies, it’s really not that complicated. You shouldn’t hate them for being what they are, or hate the natural instinct to like cute things. It’s just nature bro. Don’t fight it, just roll with it.

You’re definitely right. If you can see past the physical aesthetic of animals, then they have nothing of worth. The thing is, animals don’t really have to earn their right to be loved. They look cute and act like a good pet, and that makes them valuable. They don’t really have the ability to do anything more than that anyway, so it’s not like you can punish them for not serving up to your standards of “a creature that has to earn its respect from humans” as you are sort of saying.

animals in another sense, are at their peak potential, don’t really have any option to be anything else, and can’t really be blamed or anything. They are just cute little cuddle buddies, it’s really not that complicated. You shouldn’t hate them for being what they are, or hate the natural instinct to like cute things. It’s just nature bro. Don’t fight it, just roll with it.
I just don't like animals and find them annoying, who cares if they are cute if their cuteness doesn't work on me? I don't care about having around my house a cute animal, doesn't make my life better.

Basically you and him were two abused dogs
I'm only an abused dog regarding myself and baldness baldness I would kill anyone irl for hurting my dog or fam. He used to bark at the delivery guy and one time the poor guy shit himself. He was a mogger. Would rape female dogs and run away daily and fight bigger dogs and win chad ngl