Venting My gf cheated on me

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

FROGGED.COM
Time online
62d 13h 31m
You and me both ngl, gotta work on my social skills jfl
This is why i cant wait till college, i need to move outta my city asap tbh.
also it's a fucking art/design study the only other men are homosexuals

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

FROGGED.COM
Time online
62d 13h 31m
100%, brother. You're right. Don't be fooled by what you see on TV, or in film. The real world is different.

I don't care if someone is extremely good-looking, rich, famous, powerful, etc. - it still doesn't prevent or anaesthetize you from ever being cheated on, or betrayed. That's life. There's a lot of evil and selfish people in this world, with their own intentions and agendas. No one is safe.
Amen son.
Happened 2 times with some friends where 1 time the avg looking guy had a really long LTR, on the other hand the guy i'd consider atleast above avg got cheated on within 2 weeks kek

NewParasite

NewParasite

Master
Time online
61d 57m
Yuck, what a fucking loser she is. If anything, she did you a favour because she's out of your life now. You don't want people like that in your life, let alone as a partner.

She sounds like bad news. Really bad news. Fuck her off and be glad that she's gone. You're too good to be wasting your time thinking about idiots like her. Goodbye. Next bitch.

You'll be fine, kiddo.
the problem is that I have no one else

I need abundance which I currently don't have

M

manletofpeace81

Apprentice
Time online
10d 12h 4m
delete everything, her number, photos, videos, ig fb convos everything asap if you can dump her friends even better and never entrtain the idea of anything related to her it will take some time but the sooner you do this, the quicker youll get over her.

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

| arthouse hidistant | ᛒᛚᛟᛟᛞ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚺᛟᚾᛟᚱ | (卐)
Time online
102d 3h 36m
wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png

this is why the ancients were wise when they concluded losing your virginity is one of the most significant moments in life and it should be done with the first partner you want to stay for life. If a girl lost her virginity before you, it's over, she will never love you as the first, nit nearly enough. My gf is a virgin and she loves me to death, for a long time now, makes me food, writes me messages, tells mew how much i mean to her every hour

Proex

Proex

Trainer
Time online
10d 18m
I need to fully embrace the blackpill. Fuck, only virgins can love you, and even then, almost always only chad will be able to get one. The blackpill is brutal :feelswhy:. These stories get me closer to roping day by day.

tincelw

tincelw

never over
Time online
49d 6h 13m
Im sorry bro. My gf didn’t cheated and wanted me even if I wasn’t a Chad. She seemed perfect, loya, mature and everything.
women are bitch; at least the majority of them.

want a girl like this
why seemed?

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
135d 23h 31m
what lookslevel do you need to get enthusiastic, energetic sex from your gf?

My ex was kinda starfish ngl, never initiated either. Brutal deadbedroom-inthemaking pill

NewParasite

NewParasite

Master
Time online
61d 57m

My ex was kinda starfish ngl, never initiated either. Brutal deadbedroom-inthemaking pill
depends on the girl tbh
the more of a whore she is the better the sex

@tincelw I will use red ligh therapy soon and ascend

_Eriicc

_Eriicc

Italian Stallion
Time online
8d 2h 23m
the problem is that I have no one else

I need abundance which I currently don't have
Not to sound like your psychologist, but why do you need someone else? What does she give you that you can't give yourself, emotionally? Is it because the concept of having a girlfriend or being in a relationship validated you, or dismissed some past traumas and insecurities that you had?

You should never need someone. Learn to love yourself, and be your own best friend. When you're happy with yourself - your looks, your achievements, your social life, your schooling, your career, etc., people will notice that. Girls will notice that.

Just enjoy life and enjoy being young. Fuck being in a relationship lol, you've got the rest of your life for that shit.

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
135d 23h 31m
depends on the girl tbh
the more of a whore she is the better the sex

@tincelw I will use red ligh therapy soon and ascend
she was a whore and bragged about how 'good' she was in kissing and giving blowjobs lmfao. But I didn't have any comparison material so I was like k, if u say so.

But turns out she was shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
NewParasite

NewParasite

Master
Time online
61d 57m
You should never need someone. Learn to love yourself, and be your own best friend. When you're happy with yourself - your looks, your achievements, your social life, your schooling, your career, etc., people will notice that. Girls will notice that.
Yes, you are right

having a girlfriend or being in a relationship validated you,
yes, I want validation from women

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

Take the realitypill
Time online
9d 17h 41m
View attachment 671410

this is why the ancients were wise when they concluded losing your virginity is one of the most significant moments in life and it should be done with the first partner you want to stay for life. If a girl lost her virginity before you, it's over, she will never love you as the first, nit nearly enough. My gf is a virgin and she loves me to death, for a long time now, makes me food, writes me messages, tells mew how much i mean to her every hour
Fuck me i need to take virign or death more seriously. Actually crazy how much the divorce rate spikes up after just a few notches.

nonserviam

nonserviam

only here to ascend
Time online
4d 23h 44m
Can’t even relate cause I’m a high school khhv. Still sorry for you man, stay fucking hard.

Pillarman

Pillarman

Ruthless Strategist
Time online
162d 4h 23m
Most men are getting cucked in relationships, especially when women are ovulating and see chad, and some of them never even figure out(especially young whores)

Unless you control her life completely, you can never be sure

_Eriicc

_Eriicc

Italian Stallion
Time online
8d 2h 23m
yes, I want validation from women
Do you think a lion would ever seek the validation of a sheep? No. It knows its worth.

So know your worth. People come and go.

You're going to be spending the rest of your life with yourself, so the only persons opinion that should matter is your own.

Honestly man, there's no better validation than your own. There's 7.5 billion people in this world, you're not going to please everyone. Some people prefer chocolate, some prefer vanilla.

Seriously man, there's no better feeling than waking up in the morning and loving what you see in the mirror, being proud of yourself, and being content with the life you have. It's amazing. It's like a rush of ecstasy.

Work on yourself, and stop giving a fuck about other people's opinion or seeking validation from others. Fuck these cunts. Be proud of who you are.

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

Take the realitypill
Time online
9d 17h 41m
not divorcing doesn't even mean she's loyal though Jfl
Brutal, I didn't comsider that. I think i remember reading that infidelity numbersbeing as high as 30-40% in the worse countries.

GODmaxxing

GODmaxxing

Roped
Time online
8d 7h 48m
This is why i cant wait till college, i need to move outta my city asap tbh.
also it's a fucking art/design study the only other men are homosexuals
Hey welke school is het. Misschien kom ik je tegen :feelshmm:

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Zephir
Time online
51d 2h 3m
Im sorry bro it happened to me too. You can trust your mother fully, but never your gf/wife. Never chase these hoes. You think she’s something special? No brother, she’s just a stupid hoe playing all cute and shit. She will leave you when times get rough. Bitches ain’t shit, focus on your career

Pillarman

Pillarman

Ruthless Strategist
Time online
162d 4h 23m
Brutal, I didn't comsider that. I think i remember reading that infidelity numbersbeing as high as 30-40% in the worse countries.
yeah, 30-40% that they found out, rest didn't find out and probably never will

marriage is self cuck ngl, no matter how much control you have on her life, it's not worth it 🤢

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Erudite
Time online
69d 49m

This. nothing is more painful than non enthusiastic sex. why even engage with women if this will be the case. faced this too many times
psl 6+ it seems

GODmaxxing

GODmaxxing

Roped
Time online
8d 7h 48m
horizon college hoorn, maar t staat nog niet vast qua inschrijven etc
Fuark. Ik ga misschien naar koning willem school of hoe da fuq het heet. En daar art miss doen.
welke school zit jij
Ik zit nog op middelbare. Ben vast blijve zitten door de blackpill jfl. Ga niet zeggen wil geen doxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L If my girl cheated on me with Paul walker... OffTopic 1
soshiu21 Serious I feel guilty I cheated on my girlfriend OffTopic 29
Mewomarian NSFW She cheated on him OffTopic 17