my girlfriend lied to me regarding her first time and probably the amount of dicks she's taken(brutal story)

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
okay so first what she told me when we talked about it.She claimed 5 dicks and her first time with her first boyfriend at 17. She had 2 boyfriends before me and than supposedly hat a little hoe phase where she added 3 dicks before we met. Maybe its 5 including me Im not sure.
So now how I watched her lieng we were drinking at new years eve with another couple. Somehow the conversation turned to periodts( don't know how we got to that disgusting topic but doesn't matter). So than she drops a story how she was so afraid when she was 15 when her period didn't come for a day or so and stressed about it with her mom.At that moment it hit me like a truck.she can only be stressed because she's had sex obviously because otherwise it wouldn't matter that her period is late. I commented on it and said something like ,, you didn't have to be stressed if nothing happened and than I added I didn't know you started to early. I didn't press the topic anymore tho as the situation was fitting with the other couple there.I never talked about it again so far but last night had a bad dream about it, as the thought hit me on which other topics she might lie to me if she lied there...
I don't think she members the incident even and probably doesn't even remember her. How should I start to talk to her about it . I need to know the truth any advice?

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, PrinceLuenLeoncur, JFK and 5 others
nowadays with all these redpilled zoomers all it’s gonna get is for them to hide it even more

Jfl at every video on TikTok being men talking trash about whores the result is the whores will hide it

It was easier to know back in the liberal days where women were proud of high bc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Joe Rogancel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 12 others
nowadays with all these redpilled zoomers all it’s gonna get is for them to hide it even more

Jfl at every video on TikTok being men talking trash about whores the result is the whores will hide it

It was easier to know back in the liberal days where women were proud of high bc
I need to know tho

I need to know tho
Best way nowadays is to look at the subtle hints of high body count

Girls who don’t have any awareness of spacing next to random guys , look for attention of guys often, constantly talk about celebrity crushes and are whores in general

These girls usually have gone through a lot of dick

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Joe Rogancel, Chadeep and 5 others
reddit.org

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Luffymaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: stunna
this is why jbs mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and betrayed by 5‘8
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
A German redpill YouTuber said that in order to find out her true bodycount, you have to take the bodycount she admits and then multiply it by 3

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, stunna and betrayed by 5‘8
just be first is so underrated she even looked better at that age then now
girls peak at 15-16. after that they still look hot but start losing that youthful innocent look imo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and betrayed by 5‘8

Some of these bitches reset their body count after their hoe phase and don’t even count some of the guys they fucked if their sex game was trash or they only sucked his dick and nothing more lmao

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Iasacrko
Some of these bitches reset their body count after their hoe phase and don’t even count some of the guys they fucked if their sex game was trash or they only sucked his dick and nothing more lmao
That’s why signs are so important

Whenever I see a girl with 0 spacing awareness with guys Ik she’s a whore

Basically women who are virgins or haven’t been with many guys won’t go around touching or bumping into every man they see

Every time I see these girls who have 0 spacing awareness with men Ik she’s most likely a whore

Or a girl who just speaks about men constantly is also likely a whore

If she can’t keep men and celebrity crushes etc off her mind 24/7 simping it’s a sign

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Sub0, spermium and 2 others
Universal rule you have to X3 the number.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and standardcel
she already lied faggot

trust is broken

the truth always surfaces if you know when and how to press it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8, chaddyboi66, Iasacrko and 1 other person
That’s why signs are so important

Whenever I see a girl with 0 spacing awareness with guys Ik she’s a whore

Basically women who are virgins or haven’t been with many guys won’t go around touching or bumping into every man they see

Every time I see these girls who have 0 spacing awareness with men Ik she’s most likely a whore

Or a girl who just speaks about men constantly is also likely a whore

If she can’t keep men and celebrity crushes etc off her mind 24/7 simping it’s a sign
Deadass

You see all these bitches on TikTok and shit who are legit like 15-16 already talking about their water parks and going into extreme detail about the ways that guys fuck them, like dude imagine you show that shit to your parents and what they would think of them when their daughter is echoing out all of her fantasies for the entire internet to see

Even then you can never truly know, even those innocent non-NT bitches could be getting dicked down by multiple Niggas at once and you’d never know

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Michael Myers, betrayed by 5‘8 and 1 other person
okay so first what she told me when we talked about it.She claimed 5 dicks and her first time with her first boyfriend at 17. She had 2 boyfriends before me and than supposedly hat a little hoe phase where she added 3 dicks before we met. Maybe its 5 including me Im not sure.
So now how I watched her lieng we were drinking at new years eve with another couple. Somehow the conversation turned to periodts( don't know how we got to that disgusting topic but doesn't matter). So than she drops a story how she was so afraid when she was 15 when her period didn't come for a day or so and stressed about it with her mom.At that moment it hit me like a truck.she can only be stressed because she's had sex obviously because otherwise it wouldn't matter that her period is late. I commented on it and said something like ,, you didn't have to be stressed if nothing happened and than I added I didn't know you started to early. I didn't press the topic anymore tho as the situation was fitting with the other couple there.I never talked about it again so far but last night had a bad dream about it, as the thought hit me on which other topics she might lie to me if she lied there...
I don't think she members the incident even and probably doesn't even remember her. How should I start to talk to her about it . I need to know the truth any advice?
This really isn't all that difficult.

You're out losing sleep simply because you're worried about what may have happened and what might happen now because of it, yet your fear of these two uncertainties prevents from even uncovering the truth about them in the first place leaving you stuck in this fragile limbo state.

Confront her about it and mention how the inconsistencies in her story keep conflicting with her original account.

Tell her be honest with you and either lean into the:
"Don't you fucking lie to me..."
or
"It's okay I won't get mad because I love you, but just please be honest with me and tell me the truth baby/darling/etc"

Then either decide to break it off there if it bothers you, or just stay with her if it doesn't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Kamui and Deleted member

betrayed by 5‘8

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Kamui
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing and chaddyboi66
This really isn't all that difficult.

You're out losing sleep simply because you're worried about what may have happened and what might happen now because of it, yet your fear of these two uncertainties prevents from even uncovering the truth about them in the first place leaving you stuck in this fragile limbo state.

Confront her about it and mention how the inconsistencies in her story keep conflicting with her original account.

Tell her be honest with you and either lean into the:
"Don't you fucking lie to me..."
or
"It's okay I won't get mad because I love you, but just please be honest with me and tell me the truth baby/darling/etc"

Then either decide to break it off there if it bothers you, or just stay with her if it doesn't.
i contronted her she told me it was her first boyfriend at 15 and they dint have real sex just a handjob and she stressed hshe got pregnant from it ..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and chaddyboi66
irs allowed because this is me bro
Nudity isn't allowed on pfps, not that I really care though.

Regardless, you still haven't told me where it's from.

i contronted her she told me it was her first boyfriend at 15 and they dint have real sex just a handjob and she stressed hshe got pregnant from it ..
Doesn't really matter anyway, so long as it doesn't bother that much that is.

Tell her you appreciate her honesty, then tell her that "you want the two of you to always be able to be honest with each other like this" cause it makes you feel like:
she's the closest person to you in your life
she means more than anything/anyone to you
she's the one person that matters the most to you
she's the one person that really gets you on such a personal/intimate level
it builds trust or a deeper bond in your relationship together or some shit like that.

Take your pic of any one of these responses or even multiple if you want then run with it.

It'll help ease off any potential cause for concern in her mind that may have arisen from you confronting her about the inconsistencies in her story/past.

Not to mention doing so will also just make her love you more/make her think you love her more, or at the very least it'll just make her think you only did this for muh love/trust or some shit like that, instead thinking you only confronted her cause she's lying a hoe.

She’s gaslighting you

Women are truly a meme gender. They reveal their secrets without knowing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
Best way nowadays is to look at the subtle hints of high body count

Girls who don’t have any awareness of spacing next to random guys , look for attention of guys often, constantly talk about celebrity crushes and are whores in general

These girls usually have gone through a lot of dick
He could fake being a liberal guy as well tbh. "Oh yeah, the more partners the better because she'll be much more experienced!"

• +1
Reactions: notchaddam, chaddyboi66 and Iasacrko
He could fake being a liberal guy as well tbh. "Oh yeah, the more partners the better because she'll be much more experienced!"
Problem is doing that without coming across as a cuck

These liberal women don’t date liberal men lol

I remember when I was a cuck these liberal girls would complain to be about their toxic boyfriends and I never understood why not just date a guy like her

They want the high T chad

• +1
Reactions: spermium, chaddyboi66 and John Cracovizk
Also, stop projecting on rl woman, that's the source of your suffering, you expect them to be someway but once you find it they weren't the way you imagined, you get frustrated. Woman nowadays have the most easy access to sex without 0 consequences in history, why do you expect her to have a low body count?

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8, chaddyboi66 and Iasacrko
Also, stop projecting on rl woman, that's the source of your suffering, you expect them to be someway but once you find it they weren't the way you imagined, you get frustrated. Woman nowadays have the most easy access to sex without 0 consequences in history, why do you expect her to have a low body count?
Me personally don’t care as long as she’s not a whore who fucks multiple guys

I’m not looking for a virgin anymore that shit is gone especially with pretty girls

Gone are the days where girls used to be insecure nowadays every ltb+ knows her value

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
i don't that's why I accepted 5 and its more about they were in relation ships the thing is I know she fuckded more anyway I could have fucked her on our first date as well

Do u think one day we'll be able to print a foid like ur avi in 3d at home and fuck her

Do u think one day we'll be able to print a foid like ur avi in 3d at home and fuck her
probably u can design them ur self with ai I did it with an website

ALL girls lie about this shit man