My goal

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
My goal is to become rich and ascend. Then when I'm ascended I'll pay for the surgery for my bros @Zeta ascended, @androidcel, @dogtown, @TubOfLard, @Pex1992, @Gebirgscel, @Balkancel and @Esteban1997 and we can travel the world together and fuck a girl of every ethnicity.

This will happen. I am not kidding

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pex1992, UltraExtremeIntense, Arkantos and 4 others
Pay mine too bro

Can I get a cheap hair transplant in Turkey bro

Can I get a cheap hair transplant in Turkey bro
Ok you're the last addition to the list. If I win the lottery or become rich I'll do it

• Love it
Reactions: Balkancel
My goal is to become rich and ascend. Then when I'm ascended I'll pay for the surgery for my bros @Zeta ascended, @androidcel, @dogtown, @TubOfLard and @Pex1992 too and also @Gebirgscel and we can travel the world together and fuck a girl of every ethnicity.

This will happen. I am not kidding
What about me brah?

Ok you're the last addition to the list. If I win the lottery or become rich I'll do it
I will pray to Gandy then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Motherfucker you didn't tag me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 685, Esteban1997 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 685
That will be one rhinoplasty, wrap around jaw implant, browridge fillers, and hair transplant please.

Can you also pay for @Ritalincel's hair transplant as well?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 685
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Zeta ascended and dogtown
Needs to lose weight first. He seems unmotivated as heck hence why he masturbates upside down
He masturbates upside down because his whole blood would flush into his massive cock so that he blacksout
@dicklet4incher

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 685
You don't need to pay for surgery my man since MEW will help me ascend. altough I still wanna fuck a girl of every ethnic group tho. even tribal bitches will not be safe from my future 10 inch OMEGAphallus

• Hmm...
You don't need to pay for surgery my man since MEW will help me ascend. altough I still wanna fuck a girl of every ethnic group tho. even tribal bitches will not be safe from my future 10 inch OMEGAphallus

no mew for my surgeries

• +1
Good luck.

• +1