My Heightmaxxing stack (help needed)

Tallest person here

Tallest person here

Mogger of the world. !
Current height 5’10.4
Goal: 6 ft

In order of most importance:
1) Reverted to Islam and beginning to pray 5 times a day ( serious not a joke and help needed)

2) Aromasin(I already own just don’t know whether 6.25mg ed or 12.5ed not sure which one)

3) HGH or CJC w or w/out dac (I haven’t bought yet but am going to and need help sourcing and choosing between these 3, I’m not super rich but I’m not a bum so help me !!)

You might say it’s over for me since I’m 16.5 but with Allah SWT, anything is possible❤️

DNR DNRD shit up and die don’t comment that or anything about graycel tiktok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy and SkullDynamics
Current height 5’10.4

1) Reverted to Islam and beginning to pray 5 times a day ( serious not a joke and help needed)

2) Aromasin(I already own just don’t know whether 6.25mg ed or 12.5ed not sure which one)

3) HGH or CJC w or w/out dac (I haven’t bought yet but am going to and need help sourcing and choosing between these 3, I’m not super rich but I’m not a bum so help me !!)

You might say it’s over for me since I’m 16.5 but with Allah SWT, anything is possible❤️

dnrd cope

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Current height 5’10.4
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Good stack get the dac if u can also consider taking tests for zinc and calcium levels

tallest person here

I would help you but I already know you are too much of a bitch to inject so theres no point in wasting my time

I would help you but I already know you are too much of a bitch to inject so theres no point in wasting my time
I’m not a pussy tell me now

2.5-3mg cjc DAC weekly

Current height 5’10.4

Tallest user