my hs crush initiated me into starvemaxxing

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i remember she used to tell me that she would go a good 10 hours every day without eating anything, it was so normal for her. I found it super crazy at that point in time because i was bluepilled.

She told me she wanted a guy that was like herself in terms of habits/personality. So i started starvemaxxing like her. Sadly i was almost completely invisible to her even after all that effort. Bitch lied to me. I met a chubby girl that ate on every opportunity after her. She didnt like me either.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Iasacrko and GabachoCopium
IMG 6579

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
i remember she used to tell me that she would go a good 10 hours every day without eating anything, it was so normal for her. I found it super crazy at that point in time because i was bluepilled.

She told me she wanted a guy that was like herself in terms of habits/personality. So i started starvemaxxing like her. Sadly i was almost completely invisible to her even after all that effort. Bitch lied to me. I met a chubby girl that ate on every opportunity after her. She didnt like me either.
"If you feel, like, for you to mog other people you have to starvemaxx or musclemaxxing or whatever... like, no... the goal here is, like, just be yourself"
~ Francisco Bluepillski

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Primalsplit, Klasik01 and 1 other person
"If you feel, like, for you to mog other people you have to starvemaxx or musclemaxxing or whatever... like, no... the goal here is, like, just be yourself"
~ Francisco Bluepillski
why face when its all about the lift

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav and InnerVoid