My killer young network / credentials (HMU if youve got any skills or following)

im gud at looxmaxxing :feelsuhh:

also i made 20k$ on NFTs and lost it all again :feelsgood::feelsgood:

@TRUE_CEL rate my skillz

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 22623
Mogs me hard. Meanwhile I only have €14 in my bank.

i have around 30$ right now :feelswat:... get m0gged hard

but i also have 50k$ in student debt :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and Michael Myers
i have around 30$ right now :feelswat:... get m0gged hard

but i also have 50k$ in student debt :Comfy:
You are twice as rich as me. I have $65k debt from student loans mostly (and for travelling).

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
You are twice as rich as me. I have $65k debt from student loans mostly (and for travelling).

mirin debt :oops: i lived like a king on borrowed monie, good times

• JFL
mirin debt :oops: i lived like a king on borrowed monie, good times
Yeah I feel you brother. Same here. Actually I found out I still got some money I can borrow so I am going to do that. One of the reasons I decided to go to a vocational school is because I thought I couldn’t finance college anymore but I was wrong. I applied last year and got accepted a few months ago so I will be going to college again and enjoy some gib me dats.

• Love it
Yeah I feel you brother. Same here. Actually I found out I still got some money I can borrow so I am going to do that. One of the reasons I decided to go to a vocational school is because I thought I couldn’t finance college anymore but I was wrong. I applied last year and got accepted a few months ago so I will be going to college again and enjoy some gib me dats.

good luck. my dream is to get disabilitybuxx and move on a farm, buy a doggo and ldar with tv and junk food till the end of my days :oops:

• Woah
good luck. my dream is to get disabilitybuxx and move on a farm, buy a doggo and ldar with tv and junk food till the end of my days
Reverse dogpill? And thanks. Unfortunately I can’t get disabilitybuxx but at the same time it’s better not to. I know people on disabilitybuxx and their lives are incredibly boring. It’s no wonder they always try to get into school but for some reason they don’t go through with it. But yeah your ideal situation sounds nice.

• Love it
Reverse dogpill? And thanks. Unfortunately I can’t get disabilitybuxx but at the same time it’s better not to. I know people on disabilitybuxx and their lives are incredibly boring. It’s no wonder they always try to get into school but for some reason they don’t go through with it. But yeah your ideal situation sounds nice.

i cant really either because for all intents and purposes im a "normal functioning member of society with a job"

however im also a huge spergcel and its over for every single neurotransmitter in my brain :Comfy: .. they just dont give disability based on that

• So Sad
i cant really either because for all intents and purposes im a "normal functioning member of society with a job"

however im also a huge spergcel and its over for every single neurotransmitter in my brain :Comfy: .. they just dont give disability based on that
Yeah if you wanna get on disability you have to do it while you’re still young plus you need to actually go to therapy before so you have papers to back up your claim. Otherwise it will be difficult. Just being anti-social isn’t enough. One of my friends is an actual schizophrenic and he’s on disabilitybuxx.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 22623 and Sondern
You should have kept posting, the multimillionaire friend of mine, made it all from TikTok and only had 300k followers
Only? That's a lot

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
Debt is good. Don't listen to cucks who tell you to buy stuff with cash only
mirin your IQ. good advice (depending on the debt of course)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile and Bitch
mirin your IQ. good advice (depending on the debt of course)
Debt for businesses that you believe in (preferably your own) is good ofc, but I say always lease a car as well. Anything that makes you happy tbh, stuff like trips too and hobbies as long as you're not getting in debit for stuff like drugs, gambling, alcohol or buying very expensive shit that loses value like crazy and you don't need like designer clothes, lavish parties and expensive dinners to impress people.

It's better to have 30 $ left in ur bank account at the end of the month and experience and see nice things in life while you're young and drive a leased car than "save up for retirement or tough times" or to buy something with cash, which is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard of. You're seriously going to wait to go on trips and "enjoy life" when you can barely walk, hear and see, you have no idea if you'll even be alive and healthy. When you're old you just want to sit at home and do nothing anyway tbh.

People who save money are losers and have no idea that this is what keeps the ponzinomics of banks up and running. Either spend money or invest it in something you believe can generate you even more money that you can spend on stuff that you want (which is the main purpose of money)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6128 and Crusile
If anyone here is for networking im your guy.
But before I share my connections, I want to make things clear for the peasant losers who waste my time.

No, im not giving you my connections for nothing, no im not teaching you, no im not telling you what I do (why tf would in increase my competition for nothing)
With that being said, if you ask me some stupid stuff, im just gonna block you
DONT MESSAGME ME IF YOUR POOR, HAVING NOTHING OR OFFER, OR HELLA OLD WITH MINIMAL ACOMPLISHMENTS
DO MESSAGME ME IF YOU HAVE VALUVABLE SKILLS, A NEWWORK OF YOUR OWN, MAKE GOOD MONEY, OR KNOW SOMONE WHO FORFILLS MY REQIUREMENTS
(jfl at me using .org to see if i can find any connections)

My Strongest Connections :

Me (18) : 260k on tiktok, 7k a week store (scaling hardcore with ads soon) (not all profit tho)
Guy #1 (18) : 400k on tiktok, making about 8k per month
Guy #2: (20) 600k on tiktok, making around 13 per month if I had to guess
Guy #3 (18) : 400k on tiktok, multimillionaire starting other projects
Guy #4 : (18) 7k per month, scaling hard rn
Guy #5 : (19) 600k on tiktok, making about 11k per month

My lower connections :
Guy #6 (19) : Makes 20k a month also owns a bunch of social media pages
Guy #7 (18) : Makes about 130k a month
Guy #8 (19) : 3.1 million on tiktok (I have no idea how much he makes)
Guy #9 (21) : Dont know how much he makes, but he spends 500k a month on ads

All of these people also have connections, but there are just so many its hard to list all.
If you want to talk, hmu at Timothy#2296 on discord. Come prepared to add some value and depending on what you do for work / make money / if you have a following I can reveal what each of my connections do to better suit you.

BelatedImportantArmadillo-max-1mb.gif
Holy shit man these are insane connections, lol at the disconnected. myself? I just block anyone sub 50k TIKTOK followers, I have no patience for noones

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
respectable but my KYN (Killer Young Network) consiststs of creme of crop tiktokers only, no sub 10k incomes

respectable but my KYN (Killer Young Network) consiststs of creme of crop tiktokers only, no sub 10k incomes
There’s a ton of people that I’m not SUPER close with that are making 10-500k a month that I interact with and talk to. I just listed the ppl I talk to on a very very regular basis (basically daily)

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
It's better to have 30 $ left in ur bank account at the end of the month and experience and see nice things in life while you're young and drive a leased car than
I was talking more about real estate debt, while I agree most people would have more fun spending money while young, those people don’t have any money. While this is good advice for more people, I will be sacrificing all relationships, money, time and mental state for money (because it’s a big part of my purpose) while moggin on the sad larping bitter .org users at the same time.

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
M
If anyone here is for networking im your guy.
But before I share my connections, I want to make things clear for the peasant losers who waste my time.

No, im not giving you my connections for nothing, no im not teaching you, no im not telling you what I do (why tf would in increase my competition for nothing)
With that being said, if you ask me some stupid stuff, im just gonna block you
DONT MESSAGME ME IF YOUR POOR, HAVING NOTHING OR OFFER, OR HELLA OLD WITH MINIMAL ACOMPLISHMENTS
DO MESSAGME ME IF YOU HAVE VALUVABLE SKILLS, A NEWWORK OF YOUR OWN, MAKE GOOD MONEY, OR KNOW SOMONE WHO FORFILLS MY REQIUREMENTS
(jfl at me using .org to see if i can find any connections)

My Strongest Connections :

Me (18) : 260k on tiktok, 7k a week store (scaling hardcore with ads soon) (not all profit tho)
Guy #1 (18) : 400k on tiktok, making about 8k per month
Guy #2: (20) 600k on tiktok, making around 13 per month if I had to guess
Guy #3 (18) : 400k on tiktok, multimillionaire starting other projects
Guy #4 : (18) 7k per month, scaling hard rn
Guy #5 : (19) 600k on tiktok, making about 11k per month

My lower connections :
Guy #6 (19) : Makes 20k a month also owns a bunch of social media pages
Guy #7 (18) : Makes about 130k a month
Guy #8 (19) : 3.1 million on tiktok (I have no idea how much he makes)

All of these people also have connections, but there are just so many its hard to list all.
If you want to talk, hmu at Timothy#2296 on discord. Come prepared to add some value and depending on what you do for work / make money / if you have a following I can reveal what each of my connections do to better suit you.

BelatedImportantArmadillo-max-1mb.gif
ME I HAVE 11K FELLOWERS SIGMA ACCOUNT ON TIKTOK WITH MORE THEN 700K LIKES

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern and Bitch
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern and Dr. Bludy
I fail to see the appeal in teaming up with zoomers that hit the genetic lottery(=read looks) to be TikTok famous and have no degree.

OP please do tell me a few examples of valuable skills your "Zoomer TikTok famous connections" have, other than dropshipping and mewing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Mf must have less than 20% profit returns unless hes dishing out a digital product

What does the guy sell

Mf must have less than 20% profit returns unless hes dishing out a digital product

What does the guy sell
He runs paid ads for other ppl

ecommerce faggots should all get thrown into a gas chamber.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 6128
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 26633
They're as bad as the onlyfans whores
im glad paypal is making their lives living hell with disputes and money holding

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 6128
Debt for businesses that you believe in (preferably your own) is good ofc, but I say always lease a car as well. Anything that makes you happy tbh, stuff like trips too and hobbies as long as you're not getting in debit for stuff like drugs, gambling, alcohol or buying very expensive shit that loses value like crazy and you don't need like designer clothes, lavish parties and expensive dinners to impress people.

It's better to have 30 $ left in ur bank account at the end of the month and experience and see nice things in life while you're young and drive a leased car than "save up for retirement or tough times" or to buy something with cash, which is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard of. You're seriously going to wait to go on trips and "enjoy life" when you can barely walk, hear and see, you have no idea if you'll even be alive and healthy. When you're old you just want to sit at home and do nothing anyway tbh.

People who save money are losers and have no idea that this is what keeps the ponzinomics of banks up and running. Either spend money or invest it in something you believe can generate you even more money that you can spend on stuff that you want (which is the main purpose of money)
I don’t think I’ve ever heard this advice before?

This applies to everyone who’s not a minimum wage worker though right?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard this advice before?

This applies to everyone who’s not a minimum wage worker though right?
That advice is pretty bad, the only “good debt” is the debt that makes you money or helps you with tax write offs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
That advice is pretty bad, the only “good debt” is the debt that held you make money or helps you with tax write offs
yeah I think that’s what he was trying to say was a little confused tho lol

yeah I think that’s what he was trying to say was a little confused tho lol
He added in some BS about having fun when your young and stuff, which is typical blue pill talk.

im gud at looxmaxxing :feelsuhh:

also i made 20k$ on NFTs and lost it all again :feelsgood::feelsgood:

@TRUE_CEL rate my skillz
I watched a wallet worth 500 thousand dollars be rugpulled away one time you are like babby. Try almost being a crypto millionaire, having a brother that IS a crypto millionaire, and then trying to go back to a dead end wagecuck life..... Fucking hell. I cant do it..... Have to find another way....

• Woah