My killer young network / credentials (HMU if youve got any skills or following)

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
If anyone here is for networking im your guy.
But before I share my connections, I want to make things clear for the peasant losers who waste my time.

No, im not giving you my connections for nothing, no im not teaching you, no im not telling you what I do (why tf would in increase my competition for nothing)
With that being said, if you ask me some stupid stuff, im just gonna block you
DONT MESSAGME ME IF YOUR POOR, HAVING NOTHING OR OFFER, OR HELLA OLD WITH MINIMAL ACOMPLISHMENTS
DO MESSAGME ME IF YOU HAVE VALUVABLE SKILLS, A NEWWORK OF YOUR OWN, MAKE GOOD MONEY, OR KNOW SOMONE WHO FORFILLS MY REQIUREMENTS
(jfl at me using .org to see if i can find any connections)

My Strongest Connections :

Me (18) : 260k on tiktok, 7k a week store (scaling hardcore with ads soon) (not all profit tho)
Guy #1 (18) : 400k on tiktok, making about 8k per month
Guy #2: (20) 600k on tiktok, making around 13 per month if I had to guess
Guy #3 (18) : 400k on tiktok, multimillionaire starting other projects
Guy #4 : (18) 7k per month, scaling hard rn
Guy #5 : (19) 600k on tiktok, making about 11k per month

My lower connections :
Guy #6 (19) : Makes 20k a month also owns a bunch of social media pages
Guy #7 (18) : Makes about 130k a month
Guy #8 (19) : 3.1 million on tiktok (I have no idea how much he makes)
Guy #9 (21) : Dont know how much he makes, but he spends 500k a month on ads

All of these people also have connections, but there are just so many its hard to list all.
If you want to talk, hmu at Timothy#2296 on discord. Come prepared to add some value and depending on what you do for work / make money / if you have a following I can reveal what each of my connections do to better suit you.

BelatedImportantArmadillo-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 26438, Xangsane and 6 others
I’m really good at investing but what do you guys even have to offer

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
brokies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Laplace, Deleted member 26859, ascension and 2 others
I’m really good at investing but what do you guys even have to offer
We each specialize in our own thing thing, not revealing anything too much tho. We also all have a following of some sort. If you really do have something to offer, hmu, and if you just have the skill / are wealthy and young, I can always have you as a contact incase you need anything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zaq and poopoohead
What is considered good money criteria
I can offer 2 rupees total:feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Laplace, LowTrust, BongMog and 3 others
Nah but srs good offer
You making serious Money with this nice

• Love it
If you need money, hit me up, I might invest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zaq, poopoohead and Aypo129
Tiktokmax or nothing

If you need money, hit me up, I might invest.
most things I start have a startup cost of 1k max. but ill keep you in mind, I have no idea what youd invest in tho, are you talking about providing some money for a startup for a % of profits?

most things I start have a startup cost of 1k max. but ill keep you in mind, I have no idea what youd invest in tho, are you talking about providing some money for a startup for a % of profits?
Yes, I would provide money for equity in the company. I run a company myself, so I can give strategic advice (Preferably Ecommerce or Crypto). But only If I like the idea, I am not investing into some dropshipping operation.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Sondern
What does a tiktok following mean? I don't see how that is valuable, aren't all the users just mindless scrollers? How do you even gain a following

What does a tiktok following mean? I don't see how that is valuable, aren't all the users just mindless scrollers? How do you even gain a following
With a large following you can sell a product, simple as that. And getting followers on tiktok isn't that hard

Yes, I would provide money for equity in the company. I run a company myself, so I can give strategic advice (Preferably Ecommerce or Crypto). But only If I like the idea, I am not investing into some dropshipping operation.
lol, yuh i dont mess with bs dropshipping and what not. ill let you know if I need you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765
With a large following you can sell a product, simple as that. And getting followers on tiktok isn't that hard
everyone says this, but dudes never have a following

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
they are also mindless people who will buy stuff from you. anyone with a decent following has posted for 1-3 years consistently multiple times a day. its the easier version of youtube yet you can monetize easier because blowing up is easier

everyone says this, but dudes never have a following
well yes but most people are not focused on growing a following base on tiktok

back in 2021, me and a friend had a dropshipping store and I remember that what sold the most was shoe lifts. we got 1 million likes in a tiktok video lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Bitch and Sondern

back in 2021, me and a friend had a dropshipping store and I remember that what sold the most was shoe lifts. we got 1 million likes in a tiktok video lol
You should have kept posting, the multimillionaire friend of mine, made it all from TikTok and only had 300k followers

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim

Mirin. How much did you make?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Mirin. How much did you make?
Not much really. We did it for around 6 months and total earnings was $15k - so I believe I got around $7.5k
You should have kept posting, the multimillionaire friend of mine, made it all from TikTok and only had 300k followers
Damn, that’s wild. We didn’t have nearly as many followers on the shoe lifts page though which was our biggest.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Sondern
But before I share my connections, I want to make things clear for the peasant losers who waste my time.

No, im not giving you my connections for nothing, no im not teaching you, no im not telling you what I do (why tf would in increase my competition for nothing)
DONT MESSAGME ME IF YOUR POOR, HAVING NOTHING OR OFFER, OR HELLA OLD WITH MINIMAL ACOMPLISHMENTS
DO MESSAGME ME IF YOU HAVE VALUVABLE SKILLS, A NEWWORK OF YOUR OWN, MAKE GOOD MONEY, OR KNOW SOMONE WHO FORFILLS MY REQIUREMENTS

Me (18) : 260k on tiktok, 7k a week store (scaling hardcore with ads soon) (not all profit tho)

My lower connections :

All of these people also have connections, but there are just so many its hard to list all.
If you want to talk, hmu at Timothy#2296 on discord. Come prepared to add some value and depending on what you do for work / make money / if you have a following I can reveal what each of my connections do to better suit you.

>”Guys guys I have so many connections, don’t waste my time” :soy:
>irrelevant tiktoker after irrelevant tiktoker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, gribsufer1, LowTrust and 1 other person
nigga just wants already-successful moneymaxxers to contact him :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
every time with this niggas sleezy ideas :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
>”Guys guys I have so many connections, don’t waste my time” :soy:
>irrelevant tiktoker after irrelevant tiktoker
Everyone I listed makes more than 5k a month. 18-21 and they all individually have more influence on other people then you could ever squander up pathetic subhuman. (Not only are they all extremely relevant but all of the influencers have a big following on other platforms)

Last edited:
Bro, adding TikTok influences on discord isn’t connections. WTF🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Xangsane, gribsufer1 and 3 others
Will any of you be relevant in 5 years? Being an influencer is pretty gay also tiktok is easy asf to get views on.

You should get back to your old content your new content sucks man. Its not a bad idea but I am just saying 99% of influencers are larper tier.

Influencers will be replaced by AI in 5 years btw. But if you were serious and this isn't a larp I can offer coding skills and I have multiple people I know in CS who will work for very cheap. If you need anything to do with C++ or Web dev/hacking let me know

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, poopoohead, RAITEIII and 2 others

My lower connections :

Im partner at a growth agency for ecom brands, at a high level we intersect brand and direct response with a lil CX sprinkled in. $10 mil for clients generated so far. at a tactical level we focus on first order profitable aMER. everything is tied to the P&L. creative strategy, media buying. cro etc etc etc. launching an influencer seeding service soon. think free UGC + offer distribution. i’d be down to go through your guys’ stores and give advice in exchange for brutal and robust feedback on the service side

• +1
People really buy shit they see on tiktok ads? Not once in my life has an advertisement convinced me to buy something, that's honestly crazy to me that enough people do that for at least thousands of other people to make a profit.

• +1
Reactions: Zaq, poopoohead and RAITEIII
People really buy shit they see on tiktok ads? Not once in my life has an advertisement convinced me to buy something, that's honestly crazy to me that enough people do that for at least thousands of other people to make a profit.
advertisements don’t work on people, they only work on women

• JFL
Yuh, and I agree, they are totally bots. They buy the craziest things aswell, kinda funny tbh. TikTok ads like a couple years ago was a money printer, now it’s harder to make a profit

• +1
Yuh, and I agree, they are totally bots. They buy the craziest things aswell, kinda funny tbh. TikTok ads like a couple
Im partner at a growth agency for ecom brands, at a high level we intersect brand and direct response with a lil CX sprinkled in. $10 mil for clients generated so far. at a tactical level we focus on first order profitable aMER. everything is tied to the P&L. creative strategy, media buying. cro etc etc etc. launching an influencer seeding service soon. think free UGC + offer distribution. i’d be down to go through your guys’ stores and give advice in exchange for brutal and robust feedback on the service side
I’m starting somthin like that soon, can’t get into the specifics tho. Add me brah

• +1
Will any of you be relevant in 5 years? Being an influencer is pretty gay also tiktok is easy asf to get views on.

You should get back to your old content your new content sucks man. Its not a bad idea but I am just saying 99% of influencers are larper tier.

Influencers will be replaced by AI in 5 years btw. But if you were serious and this isn't a larp I can offer coding skills and I have multiple people I know in CS who will work for very cheap. If you need anything to do with C++ or Web dev/hacking let me know
Ima have the money made in 5 years. Influencers will always be a thing and we’re all moving our following to Insta and YouTube. Influencers are not being replaced by ai bruh. That will be one of the last things to be replaced. Ill
Msg u if I need some people. Ik a guy making an app, (the millionaire guy) I’ll ask him if he needs any help. Btw what ever happened to you as my discord contact? One day you just disappeared from my contacts, did you get banned or somthin? Or am I thinkin of somone else?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Bro, adding TikTok influences on discord isn’t connections. WTF🤣🤣
They all make money, I know all of them and have their phone numbers, we talk regularly

• +1
Ima have the money made in 5 years. Influencers will always be a thing and we’re all moving our following to Insta and YouTube. Influencers are not being replaced by ai bruh. That will be one of the last things to be replaced. Ill
Msg u if I need some people. Ik a guy making an app, (the millionaire guy) I’ll ask him if he needs any help. Btw what ever happened to you as my discord contact? One day you just disappeared from my contacts, did you get banned or somthin? Or am I thinkin of somone else?
Yeah I can give you a new contact if you want I got deleted.

Also AI deep fakes are improving pretty quickly pretty soon influencers will all work for mega corps or it will be deep fakes

• JFL
Yeah I can give you a new contact if you want I got deleted.

Also AI deep fakes are improving pretty quickly pretty soon influencers will all work for mega corps or it will be deep fakes
Add me Timothy#2296

• +1
Add me Timothy#2296
You think I am meming but seriously man they will be able to buy the digital rights to a human. I think in 5 years with enough recordings and data of a person they will be able to recreate them doing any vocal pattern or facial cue in a digital environment. 5 years is an exaggeration but certainly in a decade this will begin to be a reality

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Sondern
You think I am meming but seriously man they will be able to buy the digital rights to a human. I think in 5 years with enough recordings and data of a person they will be able to recreate them doing any vocal pattern or facial cue in a digital environment. 5 years is an exaggeration but certainly in a decade this will begin to be a reality
Nah there’s no shot, especially in 5 years. I don’t believe it

• Hmm...
TikToker connections lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Laplace, Sondern and gribsufer1
dm me when u decide to incorporate a criminal underbelly to your businesses

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Hi can i pls join I want money

• JFL
damn this shit got me thinking lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel

My lower connections :

3288200 17159

• JFL
im convinced im the only guy on this site who has actually genuinely escaped wagecuckery and everyone else is larping