My Lasix arrived!

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
Time to take 100mg for no real reason except to see what happens.

Having read the common side effects this stuff is clearly not sustainable for frequent use though.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
1 hour, still bloated, no peeing.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
W, you will be peeing very soon, worry not.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
3 pees in the second hour and weight decreased by 0.7kg! No noticeanle effects on my face though, probably too boneless for this shit.

3 pees in the second hour and weight decreased by 0.7kg! No noticeanle effects on my face though, probably too boneless for this shit.
some people just lack crucial bone mass, no bones to skin to stretch, no debloating will ever save you, will just lead to skin sagging

some people just lack crucial bone mass, no bones to skin to stretch, no debloating will ever save you, will just lead to skin sagging

3 more pees, total weight loss 1.1kg, but I definitely lack crucial bone mass as there are still no discernible facial changes.

The frequent peeing seems to have stopped now, by the end of the third hour, so I guess this is peak water loss for me now.

• Woah
Reactions: starvecell
It also make my physique look significantly shittier. Disappointing to say the least,

1 more pee and 1.5kg of total weight lost - unfortunately not from my face in any noticeable way.

I’ll try Eplerenone tomorrow as an alternative.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
Went for a walk and got zero IOI as usual and a BBC stared me down as well.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: starvecell, wayme and Arditi