My last post on this forum. How can I escape poverty?

Is it possible for me to escape poverty?

• Yes, you can build a business as a 14 year old from your laptop and at least make £100 a month.

• No, it's impossible for you to escape poverty as a 14 year old. It's over for you frankly.

• I don't know, you should wait a few years for your body and mind to develop.

Results are only viewable after voting.
$100 a coin in 12-14 years is my prediction (zysupra certified).

You make 7.5 per hour for the next 3 months 24/7, and 3.75 per hour for 3 months after that, and 1.875 per hour for 3 months after that...

That's if you max stake

So...
1.6 M + 0.8 M + 0.4 M...

So about 3 Million dollars? Factor in inflation you have about 2 Million Dollars, today's time. And that's assuming you don't sell and you don't look for others to invite.
Actually might be a little less idk the algorithm exactly, it's base mining rate 2/hr, you get a bonus from me being active 25%, and then 250% bonus for max staking. But if not extremely close to 3 Million. Could be 30 million if you want 20 years.

Actually might be a little less idk the algorithm exactly, it's base mining rate 2/hr, you get a bonus from me being active 25%, and then 250% bonus for max staking. But if not extremely close to 3 Million. Could be 30 million if you want 20 years.
wow lol ngl i would be happy with 500k profit in 10 years. i'll try this out and see how it goes

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
wow lol ngl i would be happy with 500k profit in 10 years. i'll try this out and see how it goes
You need to resist the urge to sell off when you reach the five figures profit. When you sell the coins you lose their potential future growth. That's why most BTC early miners didn't achieve millionaire status despite having thousands of coins.

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh