My life has to be some sort of sick joke.

U could be blowing ur load in bin ladens mouth rn. Butterfly effect

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
funny as fuck

Tag me in next thread bhai

• Love it
Reactions: 0hMan
Take this as motivation to make your drivers license, driving car is 1000000x better than taking the train

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
By all means, I was having a good day in school. I got my work done timely and correct, I even got to interact with foids. I was looking good today, honest. I looked in the mirror this morning and I told myself "I'm pretty good looking today!"
And then I began travelling home.
I got on the metro, and it was fairly empty and I had an entire row of seats to myself. That was pretty nice. And then... things took a bad turn. Across from me sat an old man, and a faggot. I know he was a faggot, because he was a textbook faggot. He had a shirt on with half of the top missing (like this image) View attachment 2514031and had jean shorts, large boots, and a huge nose piercing. He was such a faggot that the old man next to him refused to even look in his direction, and kept his head turned the entire time the faggot was sitting next to him. On top of this, the faggot was very ugly. He had bulging lips that were way too full and also narrow, the ethnik kind. As he was getting off the subway, he tossed a crumpled piece of paper next to me. It couldn't have been for anybody else because I was the only one in my row of seats on the metro. In a horrific state, I slowly opened the piece of paper. It was his Instagram. I was so full of anger, sadness, and embarassment that my hands were shaking.
american psycho GIF

Questions raced through my head.
"Is this some sort of sick joke?"
"Am I attractive?"
"Do I look like a faggot?"
"Does everyone else think I'm a faggot?"
I listened to some homophobic music in the meanwhile to cope.
By the time it was time to get off at my stop, the metro was nearly full.
I stood up to get off, and this one man wouldn't budge.
"Excuse me" I said.
He didn't say anything or move.
"Excuse me!" I exclaimed louder.
He still did not budge.
I finally decide to push past him.
"WHAT'CHA DOIN'!?" a voice exclaimed. The man who refused to move previously has now turned around, and he's a Basketball-American. I quickly tell him I'm trying to get past him. He responds "WELL DON'CHU GOT A MOUF?". I then tell him that I had told him excuse me multiple times, to which he says "WELL GET OFF DA TRAIN DEYN". Fucking old bastard, no wonder he's mad. He's like a 50 year old black guy, all his friends died 30 years ago.
Anyways, I wait for my next train at the metro. In the meanwhile I'm surrounded by illegal immigrants, both niggers straight out of Africa and spics. I am so filled with absolute bigotry, from the ethnik faggot asking me out, to the spook refusing to move, and all the border hoppers around me.

In the meanwhile I spot a possible hope - I see a QT 3.14 girl. I've spotted her a few times before, we take the metro in the morning and afternoon, and we wait at the same part of the station so oftentimes I see her in the same traincar as me. My next train arrives. I get on, and across from me are about 6 illegal immigrants speaking some African language (they all look severely deformed as well) as well as the cute girl. This is lifefuel for me. A light at the end of the tunnel, if you will (no pun intended). I exchange looks with her a few times. For the first time in a very long time, I'm actually considering asking a girl for her socials. I had an idea though.

Since me and the cute girl get off at the same stop, I decided I'd take the long way out of the station. For context, there's two exits, both on opposite ends. My traincar is a lot closer to the one on the far right than on the far left, so I decided to take the far left. I figured, if she followed me out then either she
A: wanted me to ask her out
or
B: would go up to me and ask me out
I walk in the left direction, and I hardly turn around until the very end. I turn my head to look, and sure as hell, there she is (I can't lie, I got a big rubbery one here). She's hurrying up now, in my direction. And she's almost right beside me. Now, at the final exit there's again two exits. The turnstyle or the door. I decide on the turnstyle. I cross the turnstyle, and once again look behind me. Somehow, she's nowhere to be found on either exit. Did she go back to the other exit because she was embarassed and thought I didn't want her? Was she creeped out by me? Once again, questions run through my head. However, dear reader, I can't give you a conclusive answer as I didn't see her outside after this. However, let's face it, it was probably the latter. I was played into having my hopes up, and they were crumpled, just like the faggot's piece of paper with his Instagram on it.
And now here I am, typing my story about how my day was shit... it's so fucking over for me.
Thinks he is not truecel because HTB glanced at him on train JFL
Don’t get ur hopes up, always expect to be dissapointed

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and GuyFromSingapore
Rope now sfcel faggot before you eventually take hrt.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Rope immediately, sperg.

By all means, I was having a good day in school. I got my work done timely and correct, I even got to interact with foids. I was looking good today, honest. I looked in the mirror this morning and I told myself "I'm pretty good looking today!"
I got on the metro, and it was fairly empty and I had an entire row of seats to myself. That was pretty nice. And then... things took a bad turn. Across from me sat an old man, and a faggot. I know he was a faggot, because he was a textbook faggot. He had a shirt on with half of the top missing (like this image) View attachment 2514031and had jean shorts, large boots, and a huge nose piercing. He was such a faggot that the old man next to him refused to even look in his direction, and kept his head turned the entire time the faggot was sitting next to him. On top of this, the faggot was very ugly. He had bulging lips that were way too full and also narrow, the ethnik kind. As he was getting off the subway, he tossed a crumpled piece of paper next to me. It couldn't have been for anybody else because I was the only one in my row of seats on the metro. In a horrific state, I slowly opened the piece of paper. It was his Instagram. I was so full of anger, sadness, and embarassment that my hands were shaking.
american psycho GIF

"Am I attractive?"
"Excuse me" I said.
He still did not budge.
"WHAT'CHA DOIN'!?" a voice exclaimed. The man who refused to move previously has now turned around, and he's a Basketball-American. I quickly tell him I'm trying to get past him. He responds "WELL DON'CHU GOT A MOUF?". I then tell him that I had told him excuse me multiple times, to which he says "WELL GET OFF DA TRAIN DEYN". Fucking old bastard, no wonder he's mad. He's like a 50 year old black guy, all his friends died 30 years ago.
Anyways, I wait for my next train at the metro. In the meanwhile I'm surrounded by illegal immigrants, both niggers straight out of Africa and spics. I am so filled with absolute bigotry, from the ethnik faggot asking me out, to the spook refusing to move, and all the border hoppers around me.

In the meanwhile I spot a possible hope - I see a QT 3.14 girl. I've spotted her a few times before, we take the metro in the morning and afternoon, and we wait at the same part of the station so oftentimes I see her in the same traincar as me. My next train arrives. I get on, and across from me are about 6 illegal immigrants speaking some African language (they all look severely deformed as well) as well as the cute girl. This is lifefuel for me. A light at the end of the tunnel, if you will (no pun intended). I exchange looks with her a few times. For the first time in a very long time, I'm actually considering asking a girl for her socials. I had an idea though.

Since me and the cute girl get off at the same stop, I decided I'd take the long way out of the station. For context, there's two exits, both on opposite ends. My traincar is a lot closer to the one on the far right than on the far left, so I decided to take the far left. I figured, if she followed me out then either she
or
I walk in the left direction, and I hardly turn around until the very end. I turn my head to look, and sure as hell, there she is (I can't lie, I got a big rubbery one here). She's hurrying up now, in my direction. And she's almost right beside me. Now, at the final exit there's again two exits. The turnstyle or the door. I decide on the turnstyle. I cross the turnstyle, and once again look behind me. Somehow, she's nowhere to be found on either exit. Did she go back to the other exit because she was embarassed and thought I didn't want her? Was she creeped out by me? Once again, questions run through my head. However, dear reader, I can't give you a conclusive answer as I didn't see her outside after this. However, let's face it, it was probably the latter. I was played into having my hopes up, and they were crumpled, just like the faggot's piece of paper with his Instagram on it.
And now here I am, typing my story about how my day was shit... it's so fucking over for me.

You're lucky that, that faggot only gave you a piece of paper asking you out.

A disgusting curry manlet rubbed my back when I was at the club. I pushed him away. I wanted to whoop his ass but that might give me one year ban, so I didn't.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
@0hMan can you pm the pic of the girl, please?

dnr but relatable

volcel if wouldn't bang

american psycho GIF

"Am I attractive?"
"Excuse me" I said.
He still did not budge.

or
seek Jesus, you’d have less of a need for others validations when you gain all the love you need through yourself and the lord. It’s unfortunate in this day and age many young men are struggling like this but it isn’t about looks here no it’s about love. We all crave it yet few give it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
seek Jesus, you’d have less of a need for others validations when you gain all the love you need through yourself and the lord. It’s unfortunate in this day and age many young men are struggling like this but it isn’t about looks here no it’s about love. We all crave it yet few give it

IMG 1731

562b6870f0f64ac540a70657ce14c46e

Literally my life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403