My life is terrible

mouthbreatheraf

mouthbreatheraf

mentally ill loner
My life is so shitty. It all started with my mouth breathing. I was a really handsome boy when I was a little kid. When I looked at my souvenir photos, I saw that my eye area, my cheekbones and my jaw were superb. Everything about me was so cool. Then suddenly the nasal polyp came out and fucked my life. During high school and mid school, I kept breathing from my mouth. I knew something was wrong because I didn't feel as vigorous as before. Tired eyes, fatigue, crooked teeth, zero chin. And when I realized I had nasal polyps in my nose, I was 18! I don't know how my stupid family didn't realize until now and let me became an incel fuck. That's why I will always hate them.There is also a wound in my arm which makes me self conscious and not to wear short sleeve shirts. I seriously don't know what the fuck am I gonna do. Seriously, I'm way more ugly than any of those looksmax users who complain of their external appearance. My face is a legitshow. Even mewing can't fix this shit. Fml. Suicide seems to be the only remedy for me. I can't afford surgery. I'm not rich and can't even afford it with the minimum wage. The fact that such a small problem ruined my life makes me sick and wanna commit suicide. I'm still 18 and I fucking hate living like this.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: G O D, Krezo, BrettyBoy and 3 others
I mouth breathed and my face ended up exactly as Mew suggests. Recessed maxilla, hooked nose, recessed under eyes, steep curve jawline instead of forward and straight, narrow palate, long midface. It sucks man.

• So Sad
Reactions: G O D
I remember 2 years ago when I heard my brother breathing through his nose. I legit wondered how he was so stupid to breath through his nose since its do inconvenient compared to mouth breathing. Before mewing max i could breath was 1min from nose only.

I wonder how many % of the population are mouth breathers. In the streets I definitely see more people like the guy below than the guy above

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, G O D, Alexanderr and 4 others
I got the hook nose but have good forward growth so I don't think that's a mewing related thing

I got the hook nose but have good forward growth so I don't think that's a mewing related thing

I have the opposite of a hooked nose, chin clearly more in front than my eyes, but maxilla is more forward than it so my chin is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I mouthbreathe in my sleep. I spent a third of my life mouthbreathing.

Nocturnal bruxism is the true ascension.

• +1
I have the opposite of a hooked nose, chin clearly more in front than my eyes, but maxilla is more forward than it so my chin is recessed.
So long as the chin aligns somewhere around the forehead and nasion, you're fine. O'Pry's got a good chin that's behind his lower maxilla because his lower maxilla is so far forward, but it still looks fine

I wonder how many % of the population are mouth breathers. In the streets I definitely see more people like the guy below than the guy above
View attachment 50511

My eyes are vertically narrow, hooded, cheekbones protruding, palate wide, teeth straight and my lower third still looks like the mouthbreathers.

My eyes are vertically narrow, hooded, cheekbones protruding, palate wide, teeth straight and my lower third still looks like the mouthbreathers.
Having mouth breathed since elementary school I have pretty normal eyes, jawline (not ideal of course), and good cheekbones / straight small nose. It’s my maxilla and chin that are fucked.

Your problem is probably genetic. And I also think mouth breathing is not the main cause of hooked nose. It's more like a theory.

Your perspective will change if you chose to take uncomfortable but necessary actions constantly and deliberately, consistently over time without relapse or loss of focus.

It's all just from your perspective dude.

Same I'm 18 and I fucking hate myself. I'm so jealous of good looking people it makes me angry whenever I see one.

Same I'm 18 and I fucking hate myself. I'm so jealous of good looking people it makes me angry whenever I see one.

It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
View attachment 50511
I've seen at least two people like the guy below on the who were literally mouth breathing right, then and there.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I mouth breathed and my face ended up exactly as Mew suggests. Recessed maxilla, hooked nose, recessed under eyes, steep curve jawline instead of forward and straight, narrow palate, long midface. It sucks man.
I mouth breathed myself into hell. Its irreversible. Its finished, there is nothing you can do now.

View attachment 50511
Yeah bro, Chad’s only make up a very small percentage of the population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I mouth breathed myself into hell. Its irreversible. Its finished, there is nothing you can do now.
You're lying tbh. You're just a fakecel.

I got only some of the symptoms of mouthbreathing I think, it's probably mostly genes anyway

• +1
I got only some of the symptoms of mouthbreathing I think, it's probably mostly genes anyway
What you guys don't understand is if you have no issue with your nose like deviation septum or nasal polyps. Your brain will eventually alert you to breathe through your nose. I was breathing from the mouth both in sleep and during day. This is why mouth breathing fucked me up. If I could breathe through the nose during sleep, my face wouldn't be so affected.

• +1