My matches after 2 days on hinge

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ya he looks good
Nobody would rate him chadlite
I promise u if u see him you'll be like "white htn"
WHat does he look like? What pheno? Or who should I imagine him like?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
what percentile are my results you reckon? @Blackgymmax @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
All races ofc
When I did experiments with a white guy (chadlite) when I used an ethnic match for him HE WAS SWARMING WITH SHEBOON AND PAJEETA FOIDS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Blackgymmax and WishIwasChico
WHat does he look like? What pheno? Or who should I imagine him like?
He just looks like a generic white guy with a decent jaw

And he doesn't look like some giga harmony mogger too
Textbook definition of above average white guy.

• +1
Well to be fair ur pheno is good enough but ur beard will give off terrorist failo
Clean shaven is best for ethnics
I mean even salludon flops w facial hair lol
Yeah thats sucks ass. When white men have beard they look like lumberjack but when ethnics have beard. They look like they gonna blast PEOPLE.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
He just looks like a generic white guy with a decent jaw

And he doesn't look like some giga harmony mogger too
Textbook definition of above average white guy.
Ok but without showing me his pic, what celebrity does he look like? What pheno?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and WishIwasChico
@SecularIslamist thoughts?
268 target it is. Thanks for reminding me like I said I'm gonna use this 6'6 guy this weekend and END YOU once and for all! New SIM, refreshed ELO, centre of London. It's over for you boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: Carv, iMogEveryone and WishIwasChico
268 target it is. Thanks for reminding me like I said I'm gonna use this 6'6 guy this weekend and END YOU once and for all! New SIM, refreshed ELO, centre of London. It's over for you boyo.

View attachment 2909704
you won't end me tho because london is way easier. On tinder in my location i get max 50 likes in 24 hours on tinder in London i get 180+ in one day. London is terra easy i'd probs have like 500+ now easy in London

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
you won't end me tho because london is way easier. On tinder in my location i get max 50 likes in 24 hours on tinder in London i get 180+ in one day. London is terra easy i'd probs have like 500+ now easy in London
Cope it's actually impossible mode. All the chads and stacies congregate in London. Only Maher has broken triple digits in London iirc in 24 hours.

If you're in the north I'm not surprised. Paddy Piblett looking motherfuckers over there. Not hard to compete with.

• JFL
Cope it's actually impossible mode. All the chads and stacies congregate in London. Only Maher has broken triple digits in London iirc in 24 hours.

If you're in the north I'm not surprised. Paddy Piblett looking motherfuckers over there. Not hard to compete with.
lmao London is literally easier wtf r u talking about? In London i've made threads with proof i terra slay compared to the North. Like the difference is night and day bro. London is easy af compared to my location.

The population in a 20km radius in London is like 9 million where i live it is like 750k. It's not rocket science to see why London would be easier.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SecularIslamist
Can you get a hot gf off hinge if you look extremely good facially but have a average job?

• JFL
You probably sexy af

• JFL
job is cope tbh
really?Don't women go for wealth over looks.like they would pick a average 100k per year guy over a 8 psl guy that works on walmart?

• JFL
Im gonna try el paso texas. IF i dont get matches with latinas im gonna rope.

• JFL
really?Don't women go for wealth over looks.like they would pick a average 100k per year guy over a 8 psl guy that works on walmart?
hahahah no bro who told you this?

the redpill and studies saying 3/4 of women consider economic viability important.
ye if you have looks if you are ltn it don't matter how much money you have you will get nothing on dating apps. Most women make enough money now to not need to rely on men financially

Wealth can be big factor too. This 40-50 year old fattie got 200-400 likes after he took professional photos with rich settings.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Costcosuperstore, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Can you get a hot gf off hinge if you look extremely good facially but have an average job?
Just lie about your job or make it more appealing. Like if you re a teacher just say you re a prof or some shit. Who gives a fuck

lmao London is literally easier wtf r u talking about? In London i've made threads with proof i terra slay compared to the North. Like the difference is night and day bro. London is easy af compared to my location.

The population in a 20km radius in London is like 9 million where i live it is like 750k. It's not rocket science to see why London would be easier.
Yes population makes sense. I get what you mean higher population = more likes (in theory). But London is higher quality so bitches be way more picky. They're way more hypergamous.

how is it cope? he looks soy bro, he will get mogged by tanned ripped guys easily
I will try tomorrow and post results.

• JFL
Wealth can be big factor too. This 40-50 year old fattie got 200-400 likes after he took professional photos with rich settings.

hahahah wtf that's crazy and where does it say 200-400 likes?

british girls are so easy, im LTN white boy and somehow still bag them ahaha

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and WishIwasChico
Well to be fair ur pheno is good enough but ur beard will give off terrorist failo
Clean shaven is best for ethnics
I mean even salludon flops w facial hair lol
What abt if its stubble or a goatee

Would it still give terrorist falio then?

Sorry my bad just forget what I said.
also those girls were mainly 35+ roasties of course money and shit matters more but to prime 18-24 women it doesn't matter really

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmac, RichardSpencel, Carv and 4 others
Its horrible to be fucking ethnic in white majority country. The Race u born always prefer ur own kind more than any ethnicity. . Thats why ethnics lols me more than white race and those ethnics are just small minority.. fuck this shit.
I think your main problem is height boyo. Also you're non-NT right? No face for NT.

You would have less problems in UK actually even being ethnic.