My matches after 2 days on hinge

MADARCHOD.FUCK YOU FOR IGNORING.:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Screenshot 2024 0511 191947
this is him btw:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:.FAKE CERTIFIED LARP

• +1
Reactions: gigell
based af results
how is your real life experience lad?
I have even better results irl compared to online dating and the matches were quite similar (though less in quantity)

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
based af results
how is your real life experience lad?
I have even better results irl compared to online dating and the matches were quite similar (though less in quantity)
Idk I rot in my room

• JFL
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
I really dont understand hinge it has soo weird elo SYSTEM.. Like If I CHANGE to other country i will get like 2-3 fast.. then it stop... Then when I change another country same shit happens. Do you think im shadow banned?

I told you i am ugly and got that in 4 h. Im not saying im a mogger because im not (some users have seen me and can confirm im LTN range) Im just saying that you should relax because most guys can get your results very easily
Also your reading comprehension seems to lack
Mate your ltn and got 13 likes and you’re saying you can get my results easy shut up tbh you are the worst user here

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
Mate your ltn and got 13 likes and you’re saying you can get my results easy shut up tbh you are the worst user here
You are ugly and always will be, there is no doubt about that.. But that doesnt matter and im proud you are compensating in different ways. We all got our strenghts and weaknesses. Any normal looking man can get your results especially with money are you doubting that? Or are you angry at a girl in the screenshot calling me mega handsome despite me being LTN?

• JFL
You are ugly and always will be, there is no doubt about that.. But that doesnt matter and im proud you are compensating in different ways. We all got our strenghts and weaknesses. Any normal looking man can get your results especially with money are you doubting that? Or are you angry at a girl in the screenshot calling me mega handsome despite me being LTN?
hahahahahhaha

• Hmm...

• JFL
Reactions: looksmac
laugh to hide the pain
you're the one that gets rated ltn by the way and is legit deformed hahahahaha wtaf. Most people here rate me chadlite.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and WishIwasChico
I’m deformed and get women, you are a male model and post tales. Such is life

The bar for chadlite has fallen hard i see..
@atlantean look at this guy lol i'm laughing so hard. This deformed LTN is barking for me hard lol

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean
@atlantean look at this guy lol i'm laughing so hard. This deformed LTN is barking for me hard lol
As soon as the boyfriend gets tagged i know a nerve has been hit. I know ur ugly just from how insecure you are

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and WishIwasChico
As soon as the boyfriend gets tagged i know a nerve has been hit. I know ur ugly just from how insecure you are
ye bro you are deformed ltn and mog me tbf, mirin hard

it’s all this forum is now tbh, bunch of subhuman incels coping hard under every thread posted by someone gl

• +1
it’s all this forum is now tbh, bunch of subhuman incels coping hard under every thread posted by someone gl
he'd cope even harder if he saw your results lmao

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean