My mom didnt beastfreed me as a baby and now all my siblings mog me

J

JustCallMeKash

Bronze
Make sure yall breastfeed your kids so they develop proper turn and swallowing posture and don't learn about it when they are in their teens my some random miracle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yyamann and Pride
how the fuck am i supposed to breastfeed my kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, AverageTevvezEnjoyr, Miant Gimplants and 10 others
Make sure yall breastfeed your kids so they develop proper turn and swallowing posture and don't learn about it when they are in their teens my some random miracle
It only affected your current face if you suffered from the effects of mouth breathing. That will only occur if you have a malocclusion, specifically an overbite.

Braces with elastics and premolar extractions will certainly have an effect on your current face. Mouth breathing did not recess your maxilla, if it did not give you an overbite. Anyways, even if you have an overbite, it’s still considerably better than having done the orthodontics that I mentioned, as they recess you further.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
There are a ton of double standards these days. Some say that not breast feeding helps your kid get better looks while some say that it is the opposite. Does anybody know anyone who can give definitive answer?

Ik not recessed because I mew 24/7 while I'm awake, but when I sleep I can't mew subconsciously I always wake up with my mouth open, I wanna tape it shut but that's too risky

I'd assume breastfeeding your kids would be better because it is naturally and our bodies evolved for it to be done

• +1
Reactions: greycel
There are a ton of double standards these days. Some say that not breast feeding helps your kid get better looks while some say that it is the opposite. Does anybody know anyone who can give definitive answer?
God gave women tits for a reason and ur over here debating whether or not it's good for the kid, Jew Corp really got a chokehold on u bro

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, got.daim and JustCallMeKash
@cashmerefraud. I never said my view base on that idea. And the jew's view is tainted and misleading, instead of assuming, ask instead.

Your are right indeed about that, but I am just explaining two view points. No need for hate.

@cashmerefraud. I never said my view base on that idea. And the jew's view is tainted and misleading, instead of assuming, ask instead.

Your are right indeed about that, but I am just explaining two view points. No need for hate.
Ay man stop trying to be the bigger man here 😡

• JFL
Reactions: no clue
It only affected your current face if you suffered from the effects of mouth breathing. That will only occur if you have a malocclusion, specifically an overbite.

Braces with elastics and premolar extractions will certainly have an effect on your current face. Mouth breathing did not recess your maxilla, if it did not give you an overbite. Anyways, even if you have an overbite, it’s still considerably better than having done the orthodontics that I mentioned, as they recess you further.
nice chatgpt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: got.daim, greycel and JustCallMeKash
i mean some guy here linked a new study recently, saying bottlefed kids had larger skulls.

Last edited:
Ik not recessed because I mew 24/7 while I'm awake, but when I sleep I can't mew subconsciously I always wake up with my mouth open, I wanna tape it shut but that's too risky
legit just mouth tape, i started it one day and have had no problems. use puvin premium tape

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Conclusion: The current study confirms the effect of breastfeeding on the earlyteething emergence of primary dentition; however, there were no significant differences between type of feeding and facial growthparameters. While a significant relation between delay eruption time and facial growth parameters (mandible and maxilla depths) wasfound among bottle-feeding infants.
i mean some guy here linked a new study recently, saying bottlefed kids had larger skulls.

Same I was a bottle-fed baby. My mother also had a C-section with me. God made sure I never come in contact with a foid's private parts.

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and greycel
Conclusion: The current study confirms the effect of breastfeeding on the earlyteething emergence of primary dentition; however, there were no significant differences between type of feeding and facial growthparameters. While a significant relation between delay eruption time and facial growth parameters (mandible and maxilla depths) wasfound among bottle-feeding infants.
I haven’t checked the study but I’m assuming they kept other variables the same to focus on just the difference between these two types of feeding. Often it’s not the formula itself, but the result of not breastfeeding that in fact affects facial growth. Indirect results such as improper swallowing, mouth breathing, tongue positioning and unideal lip seals; contribute to this the most.

• +1
Reactions: GlamGuru
not risky at all, if for some reason you can't breathe through your nose while sleeping you will just be awaken by your body, and try to use a hypoallergenic surgical tape instead of regular tape, one like this: