My mom stole my money. I'm gonna steal it back.

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
She took my money because muh I worked hard and I deserve all the money that your dad gave us.

I got a girlfriend waiting on me abroad. I resolved my legal issues now I need to get my money so I can travel. Wish me luck.

Mom is gonna be in a total rage after she finds out since my sister did just that a couple of years ago. She will probably fuck up my reputation among the people that know me but I don't care. I'd rather struggle but do what I want and spend time with my girl. Plus I promised that I will be there within 7 days and if not she can end things between us. So right now I don't have a choice. I'm forced to do what I have to do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Acnno, Xangsane and 8 others
mirin corny low budget love story bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, FootLongDong, Patient A and 16 others
mirin corny low budget love story bro
Well my whore mom was acting like a victim because her ex husband was trying to get his kids and he was according to her "muh narcissist and I'm miss perfect angel" and me being a fool and not seeing things clearly I dropped all of my projects, plans, land, animals and plants and potential girl that I had and went to another country with her to help her. Now after I told her that I wanted to go and that I don't want to stay here she said that "muh this will end our relationship if you did that" and "you ungrateful blah blah blah" but I'd rather have pussy and a good future than be around this crazy bitch just because she's my mom.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, quakociaptockh, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
where are you from, where is your "gf" from?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Tales

• Woah
Tell ur dad and the legal system that ur mom is taking the money tbh. Might end the roasties post prime existence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and .*my*.
Tell ur dad and the legal system that ur mom is taking the money tbh. Might end the roasties post prime existence
Why I will just take the money and problem solved

wait so will you live in asia now for this girl or whats the plan:what:

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and .*my*.
I want to say that's dark triad, but I'm not sure, isn't it more like one of those romance novels that foids like?

But instead of a guy who rots on a forum for low value men it would be some Arab sheikh (but not a subhuman one)

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and .*my*.
and spend time with my girl. Plus I promised that I will be there within 7 days and if not she can end things between us. So right now I don't have a choice. I'm forced to do what I have to do.
She threatened to end things? If you not there in 7 days?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, .👽. and .*my*.
She threatened to end things? If you not there in 7 days?
No she said she will wait forever but I'm sensing that her patience is running out since I haven't seen her for a month. I told her that if I'm not there in 7 days she can never contact me again.

No she said she will wait forever but I'm sensing that her patience is running out since I haven't seen her for a month. I told her that if I'm not there in 7 days she can never contact me again.
LoOL @ you giving yourself an ultimatum.

Sounds nice if she waits for ever. If true.
Ride or die people, are for the keeps. imo.
If a woman stays around when a man has nothing, she for attracted to him and like him.

Broke man with broke woman love stories, are the best.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, quakociaptockh and .*my*.
LoOL @ you giving yourself an ultimatum.

Sounds nice if she waits for ever. If true.
Ride or die people, are for the keeps. imo.
If a woman stays around when a man has nothing, she for attracted to him and like him.
Yeah she knows that I'm somewhat broke but she likes me because she finds me physically attractive and because I say what's on my mind. I don't hold back and I don't put her on a pedestal. If I want a nude I ask for a nude. If I want to say something outrageous I say it. That's why she likes me.

Right now I'm acting weak by not being with her there physically and going out together, and this is the only real reason why her attraction to me may go so low to the point where she won't even want to see me.

An ultimatum is the only way I will do something this scary. I have no choice at this point. She's the girl I've been always looking for and this opportunity can't be missed.

Now be careful not to be moneycucked by your gf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fatal Ambition and .*my*.
Yeah she knows that I'm somewhat broke but she likes me because she finds me physically attractive
Best ways
andnd because I say what's on my mind. I don't hold back and I don't put her on a pedestal. If I want a nude I ask for a nude. If I want to say something outrageous I say it. That's why she likes me.
Probably half cope a d half true.
Attraction moggs talks
Right now I'm acting weak by not being with her there physically and going out together, and this is the only real reason why her attraction to me may go so low to the point where she won't even want to see me.
Great, I agree. It's weal shit, to not be able to go somewhere.

Your mom does not understand you need the money to keep gf around?
An ultimatum is the only way I will do something this scary. I have no choice at this point. She's the girl I've been always looking for and this opportunity can't be missed.

Best ways

Probably half cope a d half true.
Attraction moggs talks

Great, I agree. It's weal shit, to not be able to go somewhere.

Your mom does not understand you need the money to keep gf around?
My mother hopes that I never get married or if I do that my wife or girlfriend becomes her servant and we live with her and eventually she would destroy my marriage. If she understood she would still not give me any because she's jealous of me that I have a good relationship going while she fucks up her own.

• So Sad
Reactions: quakociaptockh
My mother hopes that I never get married or if I do that my wife or girlfriend becomes her servant and we live with her and eventually she would destroy my marriage. If she understood she would still not give me any because she's jealous of me that I have a good relationship going while she fucks up her own.
Over tbh. Start an Onlyfans you have the looks to get some gay oldcels and milfs to pay you money.

• JFL
Over tbh. Start an Onlyfans you have the looks to get some gay oldcels and milfs to pay you money.
Sure right after I steal the money

Now be careful not to be moneycucked by your gf.
I think.
When a woman stays around, when you are a broke ass guy.
She really likes and attracted to you. And not choosing him for betabuxxing provider reasons. So everything is good.
This sounds the case for op. So I think he fine, to not be treated like the average betabuxxer by her.

Brutal mom pill.
I hope she didn't fuck you up to much, mentally speaking

• So Sad
Arent your mom jewish?

• JFL
yes I want to suffer and do something dangerous
Wtf? So you are a JBW and found some Noodlewhore, and I'm guessing Ur nor rich, but u r going to riceland to be with her???

• JFL
Wtf? So you are a JBW and found some Noodlewhore, and I'm guessing Ur nor rich, but u r going to riceland to be with her???
she's white and I'm jew

She took my money because muh I worked hard and I deserve all the money that your dad gave us.

I got a girlfriend waiting on me abroad. I resolved my legal issues now I need to get my money so I can travel. Wish me luck.

Mom is gonna be in a total rage after she finds out since my sister did just that a couple of years ago. She will probably fuck up my reputation among the people that know me but I don't care. I'd rather struggle but do what I want and spend time with my girl. Plus I promised that I will be there within 7 days and if not she can end things between us. So right now I don't have a choice. I'm forced to do what I have to do.
Resolve the situation peacefully like a man. Also don't travel for some piece of ass

• +1
Resolve the situation peacefully like a man. Also don't travel for some piece of ass
I already took the money. If that piece of ass dumped me today I would still go because I have friends there and because I'm tired of my mom crushing my spirit.

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin