My norwood, far from ideal

How old are you? It's really not that bad now and is only nw1 or nw2. I wouldn't necessarily start fin yet if I were you and would instead continue to monitor it before deciding.

When he decide to take fin, its gonna be over already.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I norwood moggen you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
lucky cunt its receding but the density is untouched. Mine is fucking going all over. Fin is our only hope

• So Sad
Are you really considered chad-tier in India?
In India, I often turn heads and get stared at by both girls and guys and get approached
Why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
In India, I often turn heads and get stared at by both girls and guys and get approached
Why?
If that’s true then why don’t you just move to India? Lmao

Bro have you see the state of the country, trust me I’d easily move there if the place wasn’t a couple shithole.
The memes exist for a reason.

Why?
Op gay

• JFL
Bro have you see the state of the country, trust me I’d easily move there if the place wasn’t a couple shithole.
The memes exist for a reason.
Just come to Delhi or Mumbai. Rest other places are shit

Delhi has some of the best girls but the competition is also high

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1680
it's not worth it at all tbh. Tuboflard can easily snag indian girls here even if he is a little short. If he was like 5'5 and completely bald then it would actually be an option.
India is a hellhole.

• +1
it's not worth it at all tbh. Tuboflard can easily snag indian girls here even if he is a little short. If he was like 5'5 and completely bald then it would actually be an option.
India is a hellhole.
Aren’t the biggest cities pretty well-off now though? At least compared to how it was a couple decades ago

Just come to Delhi or Mumbai. Rest other places are shit

Delhi has some of the best girls but the competition is also high
Yeh tbh
India is a hellhole.
exactly what’s the point, when in my course and in my area, there are loads of Indian girls anyway

India is a hellhole.
This also local girls have shit standards and the upper and middle class girls have good standards anywhere in india. Since my oneitis is from Delhi I expect her to have a bitchy behavior I guess. Hows your spf maxxing routine? Any results?

Aren’t the biggest cities pretty well-off now though? At least compared to how it was a couple decades ago
Not sure bc I haven't been there for a while. Even if they were I hate the culture tbh. I may consider living there but I feel like I'm too westernized. My cousin is westernized and says he hates everyone past his age group
This also local girls have shit standards and the upper and middle class girls have good standards anywhere in india. Since my oneitis is from Delhi I expect her to have a bitchy behavior I guess. Hows your spf maxxing routine? Any results?
My skins gotten a bit lighter. Enough for me but I'd still like to lighten a bit more so it matches the rest of my body.
I think I'm going to look for a face moisturizer that has spf in it.

• +1
Some areas have developed. But there are other factors that put me off living there, such as the extreme heat, lack of manners from people, people don’t respect your personal space etc. @Dope can agree lol, I remember when you made that massive rant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
😍😍😍

• +1
Bro you still taking fin? I got some questions for you

bruhh, you ordered fin tho? Hows the norwood anyway? I am starting to NW :feelsbadman:
Yh i have fin, but I haven’t taken any yet. Since this video haven’t receded anymore tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
Yh i have fin, but I haven’t taken any yet. Since this video haven’t receded anymore tbh
follow me bruh, I would have pm'ed you instead of reviving old thread

• JFL
Since this video, I haven’t receded so I think u might be right.
i think u just have a widows peak hairline. Only way to tell tho is to compare a pic from 6+ months ago

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 1680
It was kind of aspie video tbh

• +1