My pinnacle last summer

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I was having a schizophrenic episode, rode to the biggest club of my city and started standing still in front of the entrance, imposing, heightmogging facemogging people with ripped body. 2 guys passed by and mumbled something, i immediately confronted them and told them do you want smoke Bro, then One of them apologized, i then yelled to them where the fuck do you want to go with that face. Therefter i approached a group of 4 people that wanted smoke with some other group, I dissuaded them telling them the violence Is no use, and the biggest wounds that hurt more are the ones in the Heart not on the fresh. Then i came back home and chatted One of my tinder matches and rode to her house at 5 am After She was coming back from the club drunk. 1 month After i went to the Ward and now all of this Is in the past, i don't have those cool schizophrenic attacks anymore nor do i have a chad body to pull on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 20370, MoggerGaston and 4 others
schizophrenia is like a superpower. i miss going around the town yelling and treatening people.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and MoggerGaston
schizophrenia is like a superpower. i miss going around the town yelling and treatening people.
We’ve all had incel meltdowns

Mine was at a house party after a massive dry spell and being mogged and cucked with 0 chance of slaying. I shoulder checked and started on some random cunt in the hallway asking if he wanted to have a go before storming out the house and verbally abusing my chad friend on his eye area

My rage was at its peak around those times. I couldn’t believe I was a virgin despite being the most gymcelled and face Mogging all those faggots at the party

@6ft4

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
3819659 factgs

tales from the ward

We’ve all had incel meltdowns

Mine was at a house party after a massive dry spell and being mogged and cucked with 0 chance of slaying. I shoulder checked and started on some cunt in the hallway asking if he wanted to have a go before storming out the house and verbally abusing my chad friend on his eye area

My rage was at its peak around those times. I couldn’t believe I was a virgin despite being the most gymcelled and face Mogging all those faggots at the party

@6ft4
yes i felt like i didn't have enough iois that night and saw too many normies with girls. schizophrenia is magic, is basically caused by too much dopamine and you feel like you're the main character. now that i'm completely normal my life has been boring shit

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I had the same around March-June in 2023.

I was doing mephedrone, ketamine and mdma combined with alcohol like 3 days a week on average.

Some weeks I would just live from K-hole to K-hole. Wake up on the ground in my appartement, look at the clock: 4PM.
'Oke lets do a line of mephedrone and walk around in the park with a bluetooth-speaker blasting on max volume .'

The lifestyle was one big thrill and mogs whatever bullshit I am living right now.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and the BULL