My roid facial transformation over 1.5 years

Another faggot with his faggotry teenage anecdotes.

You barely hit puberty when you started.

You have a good hair gene like me

Give it a couple more years son then update us. Although we know that you won't as it will be too embarrassing for your public image you stupid twit

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and spdxer
Jfl take proper pictures retard, so much lens distortion between both pictures

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and overtier1011
take aromatase inhibitor and you will get taller on gear, the only reason roids stunt growth is because taking testosterone makes your body produce more estrogen to match the new test levels, and estrogen is the hormone that fuses growth plates. You can look this up, i got taller on gear as well
Did you take AI? Actually can you please provide a list of everything that you took?

is this 1 week difference?

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
jfl at people saying roiding has side effects
“ohh youre gonna lose all your hair and look like an ogre” JFL STAY HIGH INHIB
just daily min + rosemary and take AI to manage acne and prevent growth plate closure

i started a blast of 500 mg test weekly at 16.5 yrs old and i just turned 18. pics related.

View attachment 2831280View attachment 2831281
Spic to white passing

just daily min + rosemary and take AI to manage acne and prevent growth plate closure

i started a blast of 500 mg test weekly at 16.5 yrs old and i just turned 18. pics related.

Ur face changed some but hard to tell because of puberty or roids. Heavy anadrol test and tren use at 22 made me look massively diff to my twin brother. growth of jaw and cheekbones.

Soooo..... What changed?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

you look like you are on the spectrum niga

My angle and lighting transformation.

Moron.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and wollet2

u look constipated

6'2 was 5'10 when i started roids
damn that’s nice too. did u take an ai so ur plates don’t prematurely close?

Another faggot with his faggotry teenage anecdotes.

You barely hit puberty when you started.

You have a good hair gene like me

Give it a couple more years son then update us. Although we know that you won't as it will be too embarrassing for your public image you stupid twit
ur brown lil bro

never checked and dont care, I dont plan on ever coming off ill just use HCG + enclomiphene when I want to have kids
why wouldn't you just hop on enclomiphene in the first place to skyrocket your test instead of taking 500mg test making you dependent on it?

the autist death stare

lean down a bit looks good though

thats 200? theres no shot, you look around my size and are taller id expect this to be like 215 or something

im 193 for reference 5'11

View attachment 2831354
ops bones and skull are so fking small
his muscles look like inflated balloons. face of a 15 year old acting tough, doesnt look A BIT like a man and hes 18 already
1 year blasting test my ass. genetics are everything

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer
why is ur face so fucking red:lul:

no evidence that dht uniquely does anything to your face other than beard growth which I can tell you you do not want. And you don’t want face gains even if DHT did give you that. You have severe psl brainrot if you look at your face and think it needs more dimorphism :

^ this is what happens when you get too much face muscle. it’s why everyone memes on roidcels for looking 10 years older than what they are. But any anabolic can cause this sadly.

And even if you did want face muscle. Hair would still be more important.

his face severely lacks dimorphism, he looks like an angry kid
also jfl at ur retardation

how will it fuck you up? the only sides from roids are acne, hair loss, shrinking of testicles, and growth plate fusion. All of these can be counteracted with the right medication. Arimidex for acne and growth plates, min for hair loss, and HCG for shrinking testes
is 0.25 mg enough on 250 test

Damm why u so red tho jfl probably cuz ur blood pressure is through the roof with all the roids u could have taken or u just shitting idk which one of these is