my roid source hasnt responded to my email and its pissing me off

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
i put in my order for test e and i havent got a response back its been 3 days.

i sent a another email to antoher one of thier email adresses, hope they respond.

if i have to live another day with having a dead dick and 0 test levels. im gunna explode.

Haha, time for some "Real Men Vitality" from InfoWars. (Top secret legit supplier)

How did it go with the storage unit?

Haha, time for some "Real Men Vitality" from InfoWars. (Top secret legit supplier)

How did it go with the storage unit?
lmao im just gunna bury my needles somewhere in the woods

its a better option, they have cameras in the storage unit so its gunna be hard taking a syringe/needle and leaving every week.

Fuaark, cameras INSIDE the unit? Places near me, the inside is all yours, anything goes, just can't sleep in there (just don't get caught tbh)
Make sure you get a little box to put the needles in, or you might catch something like tetanus (srs)

Fuaark, cameras INSIDE the unit? Places near me, the inside is all yours, anything goes, just can't sleep in there (just don't get caught tbh)
Make sure you get a little box to put the needles in, or you might catch something like tetanus (srs)
the needles and syringes are in a cover so yea ill just burry them. im looking for a place to bury tommorow.

lmao im just gunna bury my needles somewhere in the woods

its a better option, they have cameras in the storage unit so its gunna be hard taking a syringe/needle and leaving every week.
Dig a a hole, put stones around it and tiny concrete slab/stones on the bottom of dirt hole, put needles in airtight case, drop case in, put another concrete slab/stones on top, put top soil over it

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
If your local woods are private, legit can build your own makeshift storage unit there, just make sure to pop a lock on it to prevent crackheads from getting in. Maybe even a tree house