My skin looks like I've used 10 years of steroids

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Seriously. Sorry for skinposting so much but it's really getting to me. At this point I think the Minoxidil has intoxicated my entire house. I can't escape it. My skin still looks so shit even despite all the collagen copes. I can't believe a drug that I haven't taken in 2 months still has this much of an effect on me. It looks a bit better than it did 2 months ago but not by much

NEVER TAKE MINOXIDIL, EVER, BY ANY MEANS. I LOOKED LIKE A ZOMBIE (Oct 2018 vs June 2019)

BJlutBA.jpg

710GtFQCPGL._SX425_.jpg
= POISON

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Pendejo
I though you was coping with the collagen thing but holy shit it really makes a huge difference, fuark i think i am going to collagenmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 685
im nw2 or nw3 idk , so minox is poison and fina is cuckmaker (even though i dont care because my dick is dead).. wtf can i do then
btw:
Untitled

i found out that you have the same asymmetry as me, is there a way to fix it except surgery

im nw2 or nw3 idk , so minox is poison and fina is cuckmaker (even though i dont care because my dick is dead).. wtf can i do then
btw:
View attachment 100593
i found out that you have the same asymmetry as me, is there a way to fix it except surgery
That symmetry does not matter and is such a small flaw compared to the collagen issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1774
Just take fin faggot. Min is so shit.... Fin or any other dht blocker + microneedling is all u need

My skin is a 100000x worse and I havnt done anyting, just hand me the rope already.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
My skin is a 100000x worse and I havnt done anyting, just hand me the rope already.
Do you live a high cortisol lifestyle? Also aren't you like 29?

Doesn't surprise me. Remember that I'm 16 and my competition has perfect glowing pink skin

Do you live a high cortisol lifestyle? Also aren't you like 29?

Doesn't surprise me. Remember that I'm 16 and my competition has perfect glowing pink skin

29? I'm 18 dude.
Shit I just looked at high cortisol symptoms and they all check out.
What is that?

Seriously. Sorry for skinposting so much but it's really getting to me. At this point I think the Minoxidil has intoxicated my entire house. I can't escape it. My skin still looks so shit even despite all the collagen copes. I can't believe a drug that I haven't taken in 2 months still has this much of an effect on me. It looks a bit better than it did 2 months ago but not by much

NEVER TAKE MINOXIDIL, EVER, BY ANY MEANS. I LOOKED LIKE A ZOMBIE (Oct 2018 vs June 2019)

BJlutBA.jpg

710GtFQCPGL._SX425_.jpg
= POISON
I'm never taking minoxidil

29? I'm 18 dude.
Shit I just looked at high cortisol symptoms and they all check out.
What is that?
Cortisol = stress

Take ashwangdha 500mg 2x daily and forget about it

If I didn't do that I would probably be one of the most stressed users on this forum.

Cortisol = stress

Take ashwangdha 500mg 2x daily and forget about it

If I didn't do that I would probably be one of the most stressed users on this forum.

I'm stressed as fuck all the time due to school, my looks and all other shit.
Does it really help?

I'm stressed as fuck all the time due to school, my looks and all other shit.
Does it really help?
Yes absolutely. First time you take it you will have legit no stress and you may feel high T as fuck. I know I did I basically woke up wanting to lift and punch shit. (cortisol inhibits testosterone)

Now I'm about a month on it and definitely notice less stress than before. It's supposed to normalize your stress levels and put a cap on it.

Cortisol also inhibits collagen production. It's a nasty chemical meant to bring incels down even further.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
On the bright side you can now start steroids with less sides

what norwood are u op

You look pretty good man. no homo. But honestly see my thread on the ancient way for flawless skin.

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
used minoxidil for 2 months

made all my hair fall out

gave me permanent under eye lines

i hate jews so much