My summer looksmaxxing routine

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
JAW: gonna start chewing 1 hour a day with gum 5 days a week as well as using the jaw bible techniques. Gonna take lots of vitamin k2, gonna mew and do inter oral thumb pulling course.
Eye: my eyes are already good just gonna use a serum for better brows and lashes
Skin: gonna use spf and just do normal skincare routine, cleanser exfoltior and moturizer
Hormones: sun naked, sleep well, do sprints and high intensity training
Physique: Gonna start doing hamzas course to calethinics
Diet: going to eat lots of protein organs meats, raw eggs maybe raw milk if I can find it, lots of fruit and vegetables and meat gonna eat less processed foods
Supplements: k2, l caritine l tartar, magnesium, multivitamin, test booster, vitamin d, biotin.
What else do I need to do

Attachments

• 39E52D1B-1054-4C85-AC4C-4685673543F0.jpeg
    39E52D1B-1054-4C85-AC4C-4685673543F0.jpeg
    748.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 038F9007-B51B-4481-80FF-8F2389492368.jpeg
    038F9007-B51B-4481-80FF-8F2389492368.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 5B5F35A6-E5A3-4DA0-B955-9D6426ABA9DD.png
    5B5F35A6-E5A3-4DA0-B955-9D6426ABA9DD.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder and IndraBC
Just make sure to not fuck up your teeth when thumbpulling. If you have a narrow palate and can afford MSE it is probably a better alternative than thumbpulling.

whats the goal of these threads like do u actually think any1 cares
legit flooding 4 no reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and FacialStructure404
JAW: gonna start chewing 1 hour a day with gum 5 days a week as well as using the jaw bible techniques. Gonna take lots of vitamin k2, gonna mew and do inter oral thumb pulling course.
Eye: my eyes are already good just gonna use a serum for better brows and lashes
Skin: gonna use spf and just do normal skincare routine, cleanser exfoltior and moturizer
Diet: going to eat lots of protein organs meats, raw eggs maybe raw milk if I can find it, lots of fruit and vegetables and meat gonna eat less processed foods
Supplements: k2, l caritine l tartar, magnesium, multivitamin, test booster, vitamin d, biotin.
Nice. Age?

trim nose hair, ear hair, vaseline/lip balm for lips, clean shaven 24/7 (you have little hairs)

otherwise you are still young and you look good, you have potential

EDIT: and please use accessories- bracelet, necklace.. you are young if you are tall you can wear ear rings/rings if not don't do it (depends on your personality a lot)

Last edited:
what do l carnitine and l tartar do? and what is the test booster you’re taking

what do l carnitine and l tartar do? and what is the test booster you’re taking
It’s like boost androgens and I am gonna buy 1 st man’s test booster

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder