My take on understanding phenotype - which one are you?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Imagine a scale, on one end there are highly dimorphic faces and on other end least dimorphic faces, neither side is the best side, women have preferences just as men, some like masculine men and some like cute men.

End the shit debates and fights over your favorite male models/actors that you masturbate to.

Prettyboy
Original

General Information:
Intimidation:Low
Dimorphism:Low to Moderate
General appearance:Very high/high trust

Prettyboys rely on: collagen, hair mostly medium length fringes or curtains (short hair is terrible for prettyboys), youthful appearance and harmony. They usually have low or moderate dimorphism (some examples below have dimorphic lower thirds like Noen or low set masc browbones like Leonardo). Do people think you are much younger than your actual age? You are most probably prettyboy. Keypoint is to try and hold onto your youthful appearance. Prettyboys have appeal to women in their 20s and JBs, despite contrary believe that they only appeal to JBs, which isn't true. Generally people with this phenotype are skinny, shredded, with low muscle mass. Try to compensate for your lack of dimorphism by gymcelling at least for a year (im not saying you need to go David Laid mode).

Examples:

Manu Rios:

Leonardo DiCaprio, God of all prettyboys, PSL8 gigachad and one of the best looking people ever in his prime:

Francisco Lachowski, God of prettyboys, PSL8 gigachad

Noen Eubanks, the first eboy and prime tiktokmaxxer:

Masculine
C44183D3 131E 4BCF 82F3 24B0E12362EF

General Information:
Intimidation:Medium to High
Dimorphism:Medium to High
General Appearance:Medium/Low trust

The this the phenotype the most people worship here. Also known as mascthetics, masculine men mostly rely on: dimorphic features, above average bone mass, in some examples hair, harmony.
High bone mass along with good harmony plays a role here. Of you have highly dimorphic mandible with wide strong chin and look manly then you are probably here. Generally people with this phenotype have decent frames and bodies.

Examples:
David Gandy, God himself:

Amnesia, friendly neighbour .me Chad:
20200606 153254

Jeremy Meeks, carrier of the Blackpill, the living Blackpill:

DOM
Matt lemond frontal

General Information:
Intimidation:High to Very High
Dimorphism:High to Very High
General Appearance:Low/Very low trust

DOM is very highly dimorphic male, robust big bones and intimidating appearance is keypoint here. To be DOM you must be highly dimorphic in all three thirds of your face: wide protruding low set forehead with square hairline, hunter fully hooded eyes with robust wide cheekbones, big mandible with wide huge chin. Mostly people that belong here have robust skeletons and wide frames but not always.

Examples:
Matt Lemond, no, he isn't a morph, he really looks like that, what a machine:

Tyler Maher, he is 193cm barefoot giga tera mogger:

This random guy:
20200904 191450

Richard Ramirez, dark triad murderer badboy, he'd kill you and your entire pathetic family then eat them:

Gay Alien
CCsqfooUMAA6k4U

General Information:
Intimidation:High
General Appearance:"He looks like alien", "He looks weird", "He looks like a robot"

Uncanny valley weird models worshipped by autistic basement dwellers, generally considered by the public to have weird eye catching features which give them that model look. Girls think they looks weird and arent that attractive.

Examples:
Jordan Barrett, which is me:
20200629 201836

Sean O'Pry, weirdly staring robotic aspergers syndrome model with 0 UEE:

Elias DePoot, school shooter murderer weird sperg:
A276CECD 871F 4E70 85D2 4DA11489BAC6
47102267 AD34 4AA5 800B E7B464A8689D

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Xangsane, Deleted member 10679 and 50 others
I have the same understand and have a thread created discussing just this. Nice thread though

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, RaciallyAndrogynous and Over
@Mohamad bruh can u tell me which one i am JFL

• +1
Reactions: manossarik, RaciallyAndrogynous, Over and 1 other person
uglyboy phenotype

Snapchat 1765360800
what would you say i am?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, RoundHouse, Deleted member 9380 and 2 others
@Mohamad bruh can u tell me which one i am JFL
you have a mix of pretty boy and gay alien tbh
your eyes are extremely gay alien tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and RoundHouse
you have a mix of pretty boy and gay alien tbh
your eyes are extremely gay alien tier
i laugh my fucking ass off each time i read gay alien JFLL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 9355, CursedOne and 3 others
Check my new thread in a few hours, it has facts that JBs will only go for pretty boys which kinda sucks tbh

@Salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Salludon
Check my new thread in a few hours, it has facts that JBs will only go for pretty boys which kinda sucks tbh
6F428920 A7E7 4F50 90EA 6D97FFB5DC3B

This Guy Who totally isnt me Would outslay any prettyboy irl

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and RoundHouse
No i got rated highly by women in their 20s. Prettyboy does appeal to older women stop with bullshit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AH1882 and Deleted
5F0DFC2D 50FE 4D60 92EB 21C25428D5EE
which one am I?

• Love it
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
No i got rated highly by women in their 20s. Prettyboy does appeal to older women stop with bullshit.
I personally think after the last experiment I did that pretty boy is the ultimate pheno

Imagine a scale, on one end there are highly dimorphic faces and on other end least dimorphic faces, neither side is the best side, women have preferences just as men, some like masculine men and some like cute men.

End the shit debates and fights over your favorite male models/actors that you masturbate to.

General Information:

Prettyboys rely on: collagen, hair mostly medium length fringes or curtains (short hair is terrible for prettyboys), youthful appearance and harmony. They usually have low or moderate dimorphism (some examples below have dimorphic lower thirds like Noen or low set masc browbones like Leonardo). Do people think you are much younger than your actual age? You are most probably prettyboy. Keypoint is to try and hold onto your youthful appearance. Prettyboys have appeal to women in their 20s and JBs, despite contrary believe that they only appeal to JBs, which isn't true. Generally people with this phenotype are skinny, shredded, with low muscle mass. Try to compensate for your lack of dimorphism by gymcelling at least for a year (im not saying you need to go David Laid mode).

Examples:

Manu Rios:

Leonardo DiCaprio, God of all prettyboys, PSL8 gigachad and one of the best looking people ever in his prime:

General Information:

The this the phenotype the most people worship here. Also known as mascthetics, masculine men mostly rely on: dimorphic features, above average bone mass, in some examples hair, harmony.
High bone mass along with good harmony plays a role here. Of you have highly dimorphic mandible with wide strong chin and look manly then you are probably here. Generally people with this phenotype have decent frames and bodies.

Examples:

General Information:

DOM is very highly dimorphic male, robust big bones and intimidating appearance is keypoint here. To be DOM you must be highly dimorphic in all three thirds of your face: wide protruding low set forehead with square hairline, hunter fully hooded eyes with robust wide cheekbones, big mandible with wide huge chin. Mostly people that belong here have robust skeletons and wide frames but not always.

Examples:

This random guy:

Richard Ramirez, dark triad murderer badboy, he'd kill you and your entire pathetic family then eat them:

General Information:
General Appearance:"He looks like alien", "He looks weird", "He looks like a robot"

Uncanny valley weird models worshipped by autistic basement dwellers, generally considered by the public to have weird eye catching features which give them that model look. Girls think they looks weird and arent that attractive.

Examples:

Great thread

• Woah
Reactions: Over
Masculine due to lower third, decent low set brow bone and huge zygos despite overall face not giving that big of a low trust intimidating look as some other people.
Nice thanks !! :)

• +1
I personally think after the last experiment I did that pretty boy is the ultimate pheno
There is no ultimate pheno fucking read the thread, women have preferences and some like masc other prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, RoundHouse, Deleted and 1 other person
De Poot & Rameriez look like brothers I'd put them in the same category.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and RoundHouse
& btw phenotype refers to ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
De Poot & Rameriez look like brothers I'd put them in the same category.
my theory is that de poot is ramirez reincarnated or he is his son JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
But what about normie or incel phenotypes?

DePoot and Barrett are low dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, xefo, sytyl and 1 other person
Your brain is low dimorphism
Your tongue is high dimorphism but your ability to back up your shittalking with fists is low dimorphism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, RaciallyAndrogynous and Over
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Acnno and Deleted member 5912
jfl at putting neon eubanks next to chico

• JFL
I thought the gay alien was a birdcel with big forehead. I guess you learn something new everyday.

• JFL
I actually have 0 clue what I am tbh
F7183DD0 4B40 4892 AF02 0C3B2B8ADE5F
9EC3CCD9 F0A0 47E5 B578 BED2226EE602

• +1
What am I

• +1
Reactions: malignant
i am pretty boy with low trust eyebrows
aka jb slayer mogger but its still over

• +1
kek'd at the gay alien section. Good post OP.

• JFL
More of a prettyboy but don't remember exactly. Prettyboy-masc hybrid is also a thing that exists.

Masculine. Where is that meme with study hacks and you saying "Yes"
435ED62B E8BB 4E23 955F FF585479D509

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, sytyl and Over

General Information:

Examples:

Manu Rios:

General Information:

Examples:

General Information:

Examples:

This random guy:

General Information:

Examples:

alright thread but trust is pretty much always high if you're gl

General Information:

Examples:

Manu Rios:

General Information:

Examples:

General Information:

Examples:

This random guy:

General Information:

Examples:

which one am I?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200709-170940_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200709-170940_WhatsApp.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 85
JFL at gay alien picture :lul:

• JFL