My take on understanding phenotype - which one are you?

18 1
gay alien prettyboy with insane slayer body , what a combination

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
What would I be considered?

Go
Imagine a scale, on one end there are highly dimorphic faces and on other end least dimorphic faces, neither side is the best side, women have preferences just as men, some like masculine men and some like cute men.

End the shit debates and fights over your favorite male models/actors that you masturbate to.

General Information:
Intimidation:Low
Dimorphism:Low to Moderate
General appearance:Very high/high trust

Prettyboys rely on: collagen, hair mostly medium length fringes or curtains (short hair is terrible for prettyboys), youthful appearance and harmony. They usually have low or moderate dimorphism (some examples below have dimorphic lower thirds like Noen or low set masc browbones like Leonardo). Do people think you are much younger than your actual age? You are most probably prettyboy. Keypoint is to try and hold onto your youthful appearance. Prettyboys have appeal to women in their 20s and JBs, despite contrary believe that they only appeal to JBs, which isn't true. Generally people with this phenotype are skinny, shredded, with low muscle mass. Try to compensate for your lack of dimorphism by gymcelling at least for a year (im not saying you need to go David Laid mode).

Examples:

Manu Rios:

Leonardo DiCaprio, God of all prettyboys, PSL8 gigachad and one of the best looking people ever in his prime:

Francisco Lachowski, God of prettyboys, PSL8 gigachad

Noen Eubanks, the first eboy and prime tiktokmaxxer:

General Information:
Intimidation:Medium to High
Dimorphism:Medium to High
General Appearance:Medium/Low trust

The this the phenotype the most people worship here. Also known as mascthetics, masculine men mostly rely on: dimorphic features, above average bone mass, in some examples hair, harmony.
High bone mass along with good harmony plays a role here. Of you have highly dimorphic mandible with wide strong chin and look manly then you are probably here. Generally people with this phenotype have decent frames and bodies.

Examples:
David Gandy, God himself:

Amnesia, friendly neighbour .me Chad:

Jeremy Meeks, carrier of the Blackpill, the living Blackpill:

General Information:
Intimidation:High to Very High
Dimorphism:High to Very High
General Appearance:Low/Very low trust

DOM is very highly dimorphic male, robust big bones and intimidating appearance is keypoint here. To be DOM you must be highly dimorphic in all three thirds of your face: wide protruding low set forehead with square hairline, hunter fully hooded eyes with robust wide cheekbones, big mandible with wide huge chin. Mostly people that belong here have robust skeletons and wide frames but not always.

Examples:
Matt Lemond, no, he isn't a morph, he really looks like that, what a machine:

Tyler Maher, he is 193cm barefoot giga tera mogger:

This random guy:

Richard Ramirez, dark triad murderer badboy, he'd kill you and your entire pathetic family then eat them:

General Information:
Intimidation:High
General Appearance:"He looks like alien", "He looks weird", "He looks like a robot"

Uncanny valley weird models worshipped by autistic basement dwellers, generally considered by the public to have weird eye catching features which give them that model look. Girls think they looks weird and arent that attractive.

Examples:
Jordan Barrett, which is me:

Sean O'Pry, weirdly staring robotic aspergers syndrome model with 0 UEE:

Elias DePoot, school shooter murderer weird sperg:
Good read

Imagine a scale, on one end there are highly dimorphic faces and on other end least dimorphic faces, neither side is the best side, women have preferences just as men, some like masculine men and some like cute men.

End the shit debates and fights over your favorite male models/actors that you masturbate to.

General Information:
Intimidation:Low
Dimorphism:Low to Moderate
General appearance:Very high/high trust

Prettyboys rely on: collagen, hair mostly medium length fringes or curtains (short hair is terrible for prettyboys), youthful appearance and harmony. They usually have low or moderate dimorphism (some examples below have dimorphic lower thirds like Noen or low set masc browbones like Leonardo). Do people think you are much younger than your actual age? You are most probably prettyboy. Keypoint is to try and hold onto your youthful appearance. Prettyboys have appeal to women in their 20s and JBs, despite contrary believe that they only appeal to JBs, which isn't true. Generally people with this phenotype are skinny, shredded, with low muscle mass. Try to compensate for your lack of dimorphism by gymcelling at least for a year (im not saying you need to go David Laid mode).

Examples:

Manu Rios:

Leonardo DiCaprio, God of all prettyboys, PSL8 gigachad and one of the best looking people ever in his prime:

Francisco Lachowski, God of prettyboys, PSL8 gigachad

Noen Eubanks, the first eboy and prime tiktokmaxxer:

General Information:
Intimidation:Medium to High
Dimorphism:Medium to High
General Appearance:Medium/Low trust

The this the phenotype the most people worship here. Also known as mascthetics, masculine men mostly rely on: dimorphic features, above average bone mass, in some examples hair, harmony.
High bone mass along with good harmony plays a role here. Of you have highly dimorphic mandible with wide strong chin and look manly then you are probably here. Generally people with this phenotype have decent frames and bodies.

Examples:
David Gandy, God himself:

Amnesia, friendly neighbour .me Chad:

Jeremy Meeks, carrier of the Blackpill, the living Blackpill:

General Information:
Intimidation:High to Very High
General Appearance:Low/Very low trust

DOM is very highly dimorphic male, robust big bones and intimidating appearance is keypoint here. To be DOM you must be highly dimorphic in all three thirds of your face: wide protruding low set forehead with square hairline, hunter fully hooded eyes with robust wide cheekbones, big mandible with wide huge chin. Mostly people that belong here have robust skeletons and wide frames but not always.

Examples:
Matt Lemond, no, he isn't a morph, he really looks like that, what a machine:

Tyler Maher, he is 193cm barefoot giga tera mogger:

This random guy:

Richard Ramirez, dark triad murderer badboy, he'd kill you and your entire pathetic family then eat them:

General Information:
Intimidation:High
General Appearance:"He looks like alien", "He looks weird", "He looks like a robot"

Uncanny valley weird models worshipped by autistic basement dwellers, generally considered by the public to have weird eye catching features which give them that model look. Girls think they looks weird and arent that attractive.

Examples:
Jordan Barrett, which is me:

Sean O'Pry, weirdly staring robotic aspergers syndrome model with 0 UEE:

Elias DePoot, school shooter murderer weird sperg:
Fuck prettyboys tbh. Masculine, dominant, and alien >>>>>>>> prettyboy

He is masc/DOM, lurk more.
so the guys next to them are ULTRA MEGA DOM , he have same barrett type face , so its gay alien
Sjar 3

Last edited:
I am 15 and people think I am 20. Does this mean I am not prettyboy?

Seid has more powerful mandible and looks DOM, and this is Barrett unfrauded:
View attachment 644687

Seid doesn't look like bloated ken doll.
well there are some pics where barrett looks DOM too , he just dont have the jeff seid crazy chin but still looks DOM sometime thanks to jaw wide, cheekbones/FWHR , forehead and eyes , opry too looks DOM in some pics
Zzee

I am 15 and people think I am 20. Does this mean I am not prettyboy?
Could be prettyboy-masc hybrid who knows. Pure prettyboys are youthful like DiCaprio or Chico and they look very young.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
No idea, tinder foids more often than not say I lol like th Rock, whatever that is, but my skull is less Dom, but I have better zygos and forward growth

Only DOM and gay alien are worth attention

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
DePoot and Barrett are low dimorphism
@Over he's right, you put them in the Gay Alien category, they can't have high dimorphism, it's obvious. They have high PSL their appearance is suitable for the modeling industry but they have lower SMV.

@Over he's right, you put them in the Gay Alien category, they can't have high dimorphism, it's obvious. They have high PSL their appearance is suitable for the modeling industry but they have lower SMV.
You're retarded if you think they are low dimo go lurk more

Ugly masculine dom alien

You're retarded if you think they are low dimo go lurk more
Yeah I think they're low dimo, in fact, if you don't change that, you don't have to make 2 tables, You can reuse the DOM's one.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 2634
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
eye area is everything

all the prettyboys are allowed to have UEE + weaker structure

everyone else had hooded eyes and giga slayer eye areas

the gay aliens have the most narrow + hooded eyes of them all to the point that it makes them weird

lifefuel for eyesurgerycels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
eye area is everything

all the prettyboys are allowed to have UEE + weaker structure

everyone else had hooded eyes and giga slayer eye areas

the gay aliens have the most narrow + hooded eyes of them all to the point that it makes them weird

lifefuel for eyesurgerycels
@Over

Here are parts of my averaged out face, sharpened with Remini.

Gurss my pheno?

IMG 20220811 110227
IMG 20220811 111002
IMG 20220811 111147

Body type: 17% bf mesomorph

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
Gurss my pheno?

Body type: 17% bf mesomorph
prettyboy,

could be masc but probably not
i can see it rn, you with long hair being simped for on tiktok

• +1
Why prettyboy?
because u got them DSL dick sucking lips :oops::owo:

i think you dont have as much positive canthal tilt as the masc types, you also have uee (not much but still big difference) + clean shaven + white instead of tanned mogger

feminine vibes

• JFL
because u got them DSL dick sucking lips :oops::owo:

i think you dont have as much positive canthal tilt as the masc types, you also have uee (not much but still big difference) + clean shaven + white instead of tanned mogger

feminine vibes
Are DSLs a prettyboy trait?

I'm actually slightly less than half white, however I don't intentionally tan. I prefer to stay with my normal skin tone all year if I could but in this heat I have gotten a little browner now as my skin tans very well.

• +1
Are DSLs a prettyboy trait?
not rlly can go either way, but what happens when u see a dude with thicc lips? u assume he wants to suck u off

I prefer to stay with my normal skin tone all year if I could but in this heat I have gotten a little browner now as my skin tans very well.
yuh same cant avoid it when goin to the gym

• +1
not rlly can go either way, but what happens when u see a dude with thicc lips? u assume he wants to suck u off
View attachment 1818430

yuh same cant avoid it when goin to the gym
That's lip filler and lift. Lots of white Tiktok prettyboys and faggots get this procedure done. Many non-Whites have fuller lips naturally.

It also takes a while for my skin to get back to normal.

• JFL
You forgot subhuman pheno