My theory on why Korean does jaw surgery that way

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

I think the reason the surgeon pushed her jaw backward because noodle has bimaxillary protrusion like black. Remember bsso and lefort 1 only pushes lower maxilla so in this noodlewhore case it would apemax her.

If he were to push the lower maxilla and the mandible forward it wouldn’t fit her recessed upper maxilla, weak glabella and weak browridge.

Another reason is because asian skull tend to be more bradycephalic so to add dimension it is easier to add angularity by shaving off their huge bonemass on mandible and zygos?

Like its easier than to add 5/6 inplants to imitate forward growth when you can just shaving the bones giving off the right harmony both frontally and side profile.

Its hard to explain in words tbh.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

can you actually shut up nigga

• JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady and Deleted member 44159
can you actually shut up nigga

View attachment 2657051

Not nice man

I am actually doing everyone favor by spreading blackpill knowledge.

Remember this is looksmaxxing site. If you want to be racist this night not be the place that intended for. Hope this message makes you more understanding.

• +1
Reactions: DingusBingus, FutureSlayer, the next o'pry and 2 others
Not nice man

I am actually doing everyone favor by spreading blackpill knowledge.

Remember this is looksmaxxing site. If you want to be racist this night not be the place that intended for. Hope this message makes you more understanding.
looksmaxxing is such a forward process

go to safi -> get a build a bear ass plan from him
add coloring halo -> tiktok fluffy hair

can it get any more complicated than that?

looksmaxxing is such a forward process

go to safi -> get a build a bear ass plan from him
add coloring halo -> tiktok fluffy hair

can it get any more complicated than that?
Yet here you are rotting.

Congrats on being a future betabuxxer, remain a rotter.
Ive got a milf paying for all my shit when I feel like it at your age, marriage is a scam nigga.
yes, every ltr is a betabux!!!!

you do you lil nigga

keep coping about marriage while i fuck fresh virgin pussy

Cage brutal, sliding genio would do well imo

yes, every ltr is a betabux!!!!

you do you lil nigga

keep coping about marriage while i fuck fresh virgin pussy
I fuck fresh virgin jb 🐱 whenever I want, I’m not dating or being exclusive to this woman, I keep on spreading my seed and lineage wherever I please AND getting paid for it.
Just lol at being a cuck though good luck on spreading your genes and whole lineage with a mormon :forcedsmile:

I fuck fresh virgin jb 🐱 whenever I want, I’m not dating or being exclusive to this woman, I keep on spreading my seed and lineage wherever I please AND getting paid for it.
Just lol at being a cuck though good luck on spreading your genes and whole lineage with a mormon :forcedsmile:
keep spreading your manlet genes lil bro, your a genetic dump

keep spreading your manlet genes lil bro, your a genetic dump
The genetic dump that will outlive your death tier cuck genetics, good luck on future endeavors boyo.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
The genetic dump that will outlive your death tier cuck genetics, good luck on future endeavors boyo.
5'6 vs 6'3"5 dont even need to compare faces, i have far superior genes than you obviously

5'6 vs 6'3"5 dont even need to compare faces, i have far superior genes than you obviously
No idea who your retarded ass is confusing me with but lol.
5’11 good genes beat any larp “6”3” real 6 feet cuck mentality genetics.
Keep coping though nigga your lineage will comprise of a couple framelet children or daughters loyal to the bbc, only to end up death in an alley after a gang rape.
Whole ancestry gone, failed as a man.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
No idea who your retarded ass is confusing me with but lol.
5’11 good genes beat any larp “6”3” real 6 feet cuck mentality genetics.
Keep coping though nigga your lineage will comprise of a couple framelet children or daughters loyal to the bbc, only to end up death in an alley after a gang rape.
Whole ancestry gone, failed as a man.
woah, you wrote a book! most worst you ever wrote on this forum huh? you seem to get offended when i mention your height, im sorry. should have known better

bimaxillary protrusion while it is a thing, its treatment is also a fucking scam by retarded surgeons and orthodontists.

The face is not just the jaw and mouth, most of the time it's actually just a weak chin that makes the lips protrude. Literally just get a genioplasty/chin implant and jaw surgery if you need it and holy shit no way the lips don't appear to protrude as much anymore

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady