How to fix your teeth therefore your jaw

I have gaps between my upper and lower molars and pre molars when i align my incisors please help
veneers on the back teeth

This the video for the veneer implants:

posting to come back to this later, a mandibular acrylic splint legit saved my life so maybe modified lower veneers for life would be mogger. splint gave me better fwhr, taller lower third, fixed deep bite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek and Mr. President
Fixing teeth before jaw is just wrong. You have to evaluate the jaw-teeth system holistically.

Fixing teeth before jaw is just wrong. You have to evaluate the jaw-teeth system holistically.
yeah no shit, they are one in the same if you have a deep bite it is going to ruin your jawline

@enchanted_elixir what do you think of this thread

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
its not possible to fix overbite without surgery

The purpose of this guide is to clear our language around the occlusal plane and the mouth area. There is no streamlined standard set of definitions in looksmax.org and the orthodontic space in general.

Before you even begin this is a long one and diagnose your self with this:
View attachment 2472933

Class 1 Malloclusison (Neutroclusion): Bite is distorted by the abnormalities in the individual teeth
Dental malocclusions are classified based on the positioning of the upper and lower molars. A class 1 malocclusion means that the molar position, or bite, is normal, but other teeth are misaligned in some way. These anomalies can include:

• Overlapping or overcrowded teeth
  • Rotated teeth
  • Gaps between the teeth
  • Asymmetry
  • Open bite

There are, in general, five types of Class 1 Malloclusians:

• Class I Type 1: overlapping anterior teeth and upper or lower incisor and canine crowding:
    The commonest way of relieving crowding is by extraction of teeth. In Class I malocclusions, the commonest problem is crowding, and the commonest extraction pattern has traditionally involved the upper and lower first premolars. This is because these teeth are close to the site of anterior crowding, allowing easier alignment of the canines and incisors. In the past, extracting the four first premolars (sometimes as part of a serial extraction procedure) was popular where no appliance therapy was contemplated. Spaces will close if the extractions are undertaken early (say around 9–12 years)View attachment 2472800, but you do NOT want anything to do with extractions. Every tooth is very important for proper support, not to mention the effects on lipseal. The best alternative if you have to make space is to shave each crowded tooth slightly to avoid losing one point of critical support and losing 5%-10% on 3-5 teeth. This would also conserve the lip seal.
  • Class I Type 2: vertical problem, protruding maxillary incisors with spaces between the teeth. (open bite): Many have been inquiring about open bites and how to resolve them, so I went in-depth more than others. If the skeletal class II is caused by maxillary excess, patients present with a backward mandibular growth rotation. This results in an increased anterior facial height. Patients with a deficient mandible typically present with a normal nasolabial angle, a smaller chin owing to a retrusive mandible, protrusion of the maxillary teeth, and everted lips. The retruded position of the mandible in relation to the maxilla causes incompetent lips. In severe cases, the lower lip rests palatally to the upper incisors, resulting in minimal lip support.View attachment 2472878
  • Some patients may present with a class II malocclusion and a convex profile caused by a dentoalveolar anomaly without an underlying skeletal discrepancy. The clinical and radiographical analyses are the key factors in differentiating the underlying problems. Generally, skeletal class II can be treated by growth modification with orthopedic appliances in growing patients and fixed appliance therapy with intermaxillary elastics and camouflage (extraction) treatment or orthognathic surgery in severe cases.
  • Class I Type 3: anterior cross-bite: This one is a bit more difficult to fully explain and give a standard solution because there is wide variability in the mm of the swings and such. You would know if you had an anterior cross-bite and would get it resolved out of sheer comfort.
  • Class I Type 4: posterior cross-bite: same shit applies as the anterior.
  • Class I Type 5: A lack of space for teeth posterior to the canines, premolars, or 2nd and 3rd molars. Essentially, the same treatment and as Type 1 for it is the same problem just in different areas of the mouth, remember to ask for shaving rather than extraction.

Class 2 Malloclusions: Overjet and overbite
These are often used interchangeably, but they are not the same thing. Dental malocclusions are classified based on the positioning of the upper and lower molars.

Class 2 (or class II) malocclusions are characterized by upper molars that are too far forward than lower molars. This overbite can be caused by an overly prominent upper jaw or an underdeveloped lower jaw. Class 2 malocclusions can be subdivided into two categories, division 1 and division 2.
  • Division 1:A class 2 division 1 malocclusion means that the molars are in the class 2 position (the bottom back molar is behind the top back molar), and the anterior teeth protrude. People with this type of malocclusion often experience a slackening of the lips. The lower lip rests behind the upper teeth, accentuating the discrepancy between the jaws. The solution is usually to swing the anterior teeth back and down while using springs anchored on the back two top molars to push the mandible forward. There is no animation sadly but use your imagination with this pic
  • Division 2: With division 2, the molars are also in the class 2 position, but the soft tissues in the face and mouth react differently, exerting pressure that tilts the incisors towards the palate. This will create a weak-chinned look with excessive fat on the face. and later on, jowls. There is multiple ways to go about treating this bite, but it is expensive. View attachment 2472905
These malocclusions are some of the most difficult to treat because they either result from a lack of tooth eruption or lack of mewing when young. The overjet can be treated with Strouse springs that force the jaw forward to correct the bite (resulting in less recession). You can also put crowns or veneers on the back molars to adjust the height to your specifications. Type 2 can be explained by mew in this video:

Class 3 Malocclusion: Underbite or Lefort

Class 3 is the rarest type of malocclusion.

Contrary to class 2, class 3 malocclusions are characterized by lower molars that are too far forward than the upper molars. People with this underbite often have a chin that appears too pronounced. Oral and maxillofacial health professionals sometimes use the term prognathism (protruding lower jaw) to refer to class 3 malocclusion.

Class 3 malocclusions can be further categorized based on their origin. They can be dental or skeletal in origin.

• Dental class 3 malocclusion: the lower teeth are too far forward compared to the upper teeth
    if you have this version, then dentistry can still save you. With bands or springs, they will pull the mandible back into the proper position. This a method that is very hard to mess up, unlike others, because the maxilla is already in position, and they won't be able to compromise it.
  • Skeletal class 3 malocclusion: the entire jaw is improperly positioned due to a growth problem, If you have this just go to a Maxfac surgeon and get whatever lefort

and of course just one more thing: Give me an oral minox source or Ill shiv u bruv

GIVE ME ORAL MINOX

Why this can't go to BOTB
  • You wrote a guide that says "How to Fix Your Teeth therefore your jaw" and just gave malocclusion definitions. When people click on "How to Fix Your Teeth therefore your jaw", people want to know how to fix their teeth and jaw. This guide doesn't fulfill that need, it just shows them types of malocclusion.
  • You also have steep competition. Any malocclusion and solutions thread would have to be superior to this one here: https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...-causes-symptoms-solutions-prevention.475255/
  • Formatting and writing can be way better and clearer.
  • Needs 1 more positive react
Please refer to these threads to know what's required for a BOTB thread and how to write a BOTB worthy thread.

Thanks! Wish you the best!
You can recreate the thread if you wish. I or another moderator can then copy that thread and paste it on this or the recreate can be put under review for BOTB by a moderator.

Would the jaw end up looking recessed if they were to pull back the manidble in a dental class III?

Would the jaw end up looking recessed if they were to pull back the manidble in a dental class III?
No most likely not if you are lean. An underbite is not good for aesthetics

Then just align the incinsors thats what i am doing now

How long have you been doing that for? Cause i’ve probably been doing it for longer you say you can get veneers to keep it in place?

my bite is fine but my chin is slightly recessed(jaw is fine), i have asymmetrical nasal plate and short ramus.
its joever

but to move back the mandible, you have to make space via removla of teeth, no?

but to move back the mandible, you have to make space via removla of teeth, no?
It depends if crowding is severe enough extractions are necessary but if not shaving is the best option

Have an overbite cause my 2 lower premolars were extracted due to some somewhat heavy crowding. Mandible got pulled back. What to do?
I thought about them reopening the spaces and to put dental implants, not sure if I'd have the space as the mandible can't really be that expanded and my wisdom seem to be slowly coming out. Would any of it be possible w that pulling my jaw forward and making my bite finally correct? Or what would you do?