My White Chad friend is getting engaged to a ltb noodlefoid JFL

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

The Great Race War shall begin
He’s literally the 6’2 blonde blue eyed aryan chad archetype, and the foid is a literal 5’1 dark skinned ltb viet JFL this is literally the second coming of ER (white chad + ltb noodle) they better pray for a daughter or it’s ovER

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, LordSergiXX63 and Xangsane
U better intervene or their son might acc buy a camcorder and bmw

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
He’s literally the 6’2 blonde blue eyed aryan chad archetype, and the foid is a literal 5’1 dark skinned ltb viet JFL this is literally the second coming of ER (white chad + ltb noodle) they better pray for a daughter or it’s ovER
just anotha jealous gookcel

Good. I'm glad retards like him are ruining their genetics with alien-looking insect Downie billboard built whores. Their kids will end up looking worse than ER, and the less moggers in the world, the better it is for my mental wellbeing.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and N8verBegan
TO MARRY CHAD
JUST BE AN ASIAN WOMAN

Good. I'm glad retards like him are ruining their genetics with alien-looking insect Downie billboard built whores. Their kids will end up looking worse than ER, and the less moggers in the world, the better it is for my mental wellbeing.
just anotha jealous gookcel

cope retard, ER was a dead end genetically cause his dad was rich not GL

Nah hes based as fuck, his kids will mog pure white children for sure

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan
Good for him, new ER incoming hooray

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan