Storytime with MyAssStinksLikeShit: I Fucked A White Girl With a Racist Dad

D

Deleted member 11758

in a happy and loving LTR with ur mom
So I thought I had escaped this shithole, I really did think I left this autistic forum behind. I moved in with my girl, I got a cool job being a doordash driver full time, I’m mmamaxxing at this mma gym, and honestly life is going great, thought I wouldn’t really need to rot on the forum.

But I forgot…

YOU’RE HERE FOREVER
43424E5E FFC8 4329 A2E1 755CF59403D3

Since I’m pretty much here forever, I decided to get back into posting threads again, so I’ll be having a little storytime right now, so gather around everyone, get your hot coca and a warm blanket, and let’s listen to some stories.
321E2438 A167 447F BB2A C5AD2280F7E5

So the story begins in like early march tbh, I’m hanging out with one of my mullato friends (shoutout looksmaxxer234). We were on the same AAU basketball team and he was giga NT, he always had girls snapping him and he had like 3,000 followers on insta, he kinda looked like moonblunt basically. I was hanging with him and like 25 other people at this small party, and I was just chillin with him and a couple other people I knew, I know I sound like moonblunt right now but trust me I’m autistic, I only party like once in a blue moon tbh.

Later that night, I get tagged in a photo of a us together and because of that, I get a lot of girls and shit requesting to follow me, a lot of them are from different schools, and honestly I could’ve tried sliding in some dms that night, but I’m too lazy and I get home and watch some more plates more dates instead cause fuck bitches I would rather watch videos of some roidcel bodybuilder talking about the science of sticking needles in your ass instead of talking to females.
65C1AFA7 28EE 4C42 8D3E 4D39F5DEF3C4

Then at like 3am this white girl hits me up after she follows me, I inspect her profile and I see she’s from a different school, she’s like this country girl showing her riding horses and shit, and she has a nice ass, so you knew your boy had to shoot his shot at this fine ass white girl, hopefully she will ride this dick like she rides those horses

44EBF148 D7D5 4DE4 A5BF 667EE2904EE5

We talk and for like a week we text and shit and eventually I ask her if she wants to chill tonight after I get off work and she says “Yeah I’m down” and you know my horny ass is excited cause I’ve been wanting to fuck this girl for almost a week and now I get some tight pussy to fuck.
Licking Jackie Chan GIF

So I pick her up after I get done working my shitty job at this ice cream place, we go get some taco bell and chill at this hango over looking the city, you know your boy had to spit some redpill game that I had learned from Richard Cooper’s 400 dollar program that you can buy now to become a high value redpilled man.
FD8DFE59 2594 4FCA 96CD 5B6D84406B45

One thing leads to another and I take her in the back of the slayermobile and I fuck her brains out, on some real nigga shit I didn’t even pay for her Taco Bellg and I still got to smash.
Zach Braff Scrubs GIF

After I get done clapping her cheeks, I take her home and she says we should meet again some time, I drive home happy as shit I can’t even cap bro.
1C389350 C60B 4267 9AF5 C6987858AB91

So now that you know the backstory of how I met this girl let’s get into how I found out about her dad. It was like 3 weeks after we met and we were basically just fuck buddies, nothing too serious tbh, we would just meet every weekend and fuck. Then one night she asks me if I want to come over to her place , so after work I just drove down to her place and it looked ordinary, her parents weren’t home so I just walked in and it looked like any other suburban house, until she took me to her room and I see this big ass Trump 2024 flag in her room, honestly I wasn’t shocked as she’s a country girl but ngl it was kinda based she had that in there
(titty alert below)

After I get done smashing, we cuddle and talk in her bed, she talks to me about how much she hates her friends and other bullshit that I honestly wasn’t listening to, I literally dnrd’d this bitch irl jfl

C49C3660 991F 4B8D 972A 0BAFD11DB9E6

She starts talking about her dad and how much of an asshole he is or whatever, you know bitches always have some sort of daddy issues, I ask her about her dad and she tells me everything about him and she mentions he’s really racist and she’s embarrassed at that, ngl I was caging inside how ironic it was that her dad is a racist and some brown kid is fucking his own daughter in his own god damn house jfl.
CA06C3F5 088C 40E0 B1F9 99EAA32F5E3C

Even when I get home I think how funny it is that her dad is actually racist, I was really fucking curious what this nigga looked like so I just looked her facebook up and I find this nigga’s page, and I’m telling you niggas, this nigga was like the most stereotypical redneck white trash piece of shit you’ve ever seen. First of all this nigga looked like Lester from Cleveland Show, he had the same haircut and everything bruh
View attachment EDF0F851-7596-4F3A-BA9C-21666B50EAC2.webp
Second of all his profile was the most stereotypical white pride sfcel bullshit, nigga I wouldn’t be suprised if he actually posted on Stormfront jfl. Like these type of photos is the type of shit this nigga would post.

764CDFCC AA5A 43EB 919A B2E238F1A121
1275B052 8531 4EC2 BB92 1E3B75CC6859
DF0A951E 4444 4C36 9566 9B19B9E4447C

Honestly I don’t really even give a shit or would get mad at this, it’s kinda based tbh, I’m more just laughing at the fact this nigga probably thought his daughter would stay pure and get married to a good white man and carry on the white race, but instead her daughter is getting her guts rearranged by this 5’8 native american guy she only met 2 weeks ago.
To even make it better, I find out she said she didn’t like white boys, which probably means latino cosmic race moggers like @kjsbdfiusdf, or asian changs like @thecel , or BBC slayers like @Colvin188 are gonna hit that in the future, oh my god I was caging so hard thinking his poor daughter is probably gonna get blacked hard in the future.
BC7A7AF8 86C5 4987 8AFC C48D0459ECA6

I even got to see his truck he drives around, he drives around this 1990 Chevy 1500 like some shit Hank Hill would drive jfl

8FBC2F11 A052 4C0B AA33 1E9AE4DC25EF

To make it even better, in the back of the truck, there’s these flags that fly back there and it’s typical white pride, blue lives matter, and other redneck shit flying in the back of his car
9235A155 C5AA 4805 87FE C757E5F3684E

Even though I’m making fun of him now, I know if he caught me with his daughter, he probably would shoot my fucking dick off and probably cut off my head and use it as a trophy.
2AC6271B F618 4661 B0F7 0889BC83A7DE

I ain’t even gonna cap while I was clapping them cheeks, I would be alert and be ready to fucking book it if her dad burst through the door and try to pop a cap in my ass jfl
C96337C8 BDD6 4788 B512 A08F27A02004

So to end this off since the thread is getting kinda long, I honestly don’t care about the whole BBC vs BWC war on this site it’s pretty autistic and I have better things to do with my time then get into race wars with autistic teenagers online. I do think it’s funny most of the time it’s SFcel’s daughters that are the one being blacked or fucked by other races, it’s like some sort of karma or something.

But anyways I do hope you enjoyed the story and there will be another one coming soon :)
048EC971 50AA 444C 8011 4C90CD8EFB55

tagging some wholesome users :)
@looksmaxxer234 @PYT @volcelfatcel @SubhumanCurrycel @RetardSubhuman @N1666 @FastBananaCEO @PingPong @tyronelite

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, LooksOrDeath, Central Cee and 33 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, ShaWXYZ, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 15 others
So I thought I had escaped this shithole, I really did think I left this autistic forum behind. I moved in with my girl,
Stopped reading there
Can't relate to Chad issues

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BigNigga69, Deleted member 3828 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099, Biiyo03 and 3 others
i have to be here for at least 4 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Tony and Deleted member 11758
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 15099, Marsiere214 and 14 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Acromegaly_Chad, Papal_Guard and 5 others
Read everything just cause it's you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 11758
I do think it’s funny most of the time it’s SFcel’s daughters that are the one being blacked or fucked by other races, it’s like some sort of karma or something.
Taboo turns girls on

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15099, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
Hold on, give me half an hour to scan through (y)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
So I thought I had escaped this shithole, I really did think I left this autistic forum behind. I moved in with my girl, I got a cool job being a doordash driver full time, I’m mmamaxxing at this mma gym, and honestly life is going great, thought I wouldn’t really need to rot on the forum.

But I forgot…

YOU’RE HERE FOREVER
View attachment 1359024

Since I’m pretty much here forever, I decided to get back into posting threads again, so I’ll be having a little storytime right now, so gather around everyone, get your hot coca and a warm blanket, and let’s listen to some stories.
View attachment 1359026
So the story begins in like early march tbh, I’m hanging out with one of my mullato friends (shoutout looksmaxxer234). We were on the same AAU basketball team and he was giga NT, he always had girls snapping him and he had like 3,000 followers on insta, he kinda looked like moonblunt basically. I was hanging with him and like 25 other people at this small party, and I was just chillin with him and a couple other people I knew, I know I sound like moonblunt right now but trust me I’m autistic, I only party like once in a blue moon tbh.

Later that night, I get tagged in a photo of a us together and because of that, I get a lot of girls and shit requesting to follow me, a lot of them are from different schools, and honestly I could’ve tried sliding in some dms that night, but I’m too lazy and I get home and watch some more plates more dates instead cause fuck bitches I would rather watch videos of some roidcel bodybuilder talking about the science of sticking needles in your ass instead of talking to females.
View attachment 1359028
Then at like 3am this white girl hits me up after she follows me, I inspect her profile and I see she’s from a different school, she’s like this country girl showing her riding horses and shit, and she has a nice ass, so you knew your boy had to shoot his shot at this fine ass white girl, hopefully she will ride this dick like she rides those horses

View attachment 1359034
We talk and for like a week we text and shit and eventually I ask her if she wants to chill tonight after I get off work and she says “Yeah I’m down” and you know my horny ass is excited cause I’ve been wanting to fuck this girl for almost a week and now I get some tight pussy to fuck.
Licking Jackie Chan GIF

So I pick her up after I get done working my shitty job at this ice cream place, we go get some taco bell and chill at this hango over looking the city, you know your boy had to spit some redpill game that I had learned from Richard Cooper’s 400 dollar program that you can buy now to become a high value redpilled man.
View attachment 1359052
One thing leads to another and I take her in the back of the slayermobile and I fuck her brains out, on some real nigga shit I didn’t even pay for her Taco Bellg and I still got to smash.
Zach Braff Scrubs GIF

After I get done clapping her cheeks, I take her home and she says we should meet again some time, I drive home happy as shit I can’t even cap bro.
View attachment 1359101
So now that you know the backstory of how I met this girl let’s get into how I found out about her dad. It was like 3 weeks after we met and we were basically just fuck buddies, nothing too serious tbh, we would just meet every weekend and fuck. Then one night she asks me if I want to come over to her place , so after work I just drove down to her place and it looked ordinary, her parents weren’t home so I just walked in and it looked like any other suburban house, until she took me to her room and I see this big ass Trump 2024 flag in her room, honestly I wasn’t shocked as she’s a country girl but ngl it was kinda based she had that in there
(titty alert below)
View attachment 1359104

After I get done smashing, we cuddle and talk in her bed, she talks to me about how much she hates her friends and other bullshit that I honestly wasn’t listening to, I literally dnrd’d this bitch irl jfl

View attachment 1359117
She starts talking about her dad and how much of an asshole he is or whatever, you know bitches always have some sort of daddy issues, I ask her about her dad and she tells me everything about him and she mentions he’s really racist and she’s embarrassed at that, ngl I was caging inside how ironic it was that her dad is a racist and some brown kid is fucking his own daughter in his own god damn house jfl.
View attachment 1359119

Even when I get home I think how funny it is that her dad is actually racist, I was really fucking curious what this nigga looked like so I just looked her facebook up and I find this nigga’s page, and I’m telling you niggas, this nigga was like the most stereotypical redneck white trash piece of shit you’ve ever seen. First of all this nigga looked like Lester from Cleveland Show, he had the same haircut and everything bruh
View attachment 1359122
Second of all his profile was the most stereotypical white pride sfcel bullshit, nigga I wouldn’t be suprised if he actually posted on Stormfront jfl. Like these type of photos is the type of shit this nigga would post.

View attachment 1359123View attachment 1359127View attachment 1359130
Honestly I don’t really even give a shit or would get mad at this, it’s kinda based tbh, I’m more just laughing at the fact this nigga probably thought his daughter would stay pure and get married to a good white man and carry on the white race, but instead her daughter is getting her guts rearranged by this 5’8 native american guy she only met 2 weeks ago.
To even make it better, I find out she said she didn’t like white boys, which probably means latino cosmic race moggers like @kjsbdfiusdf, or asian changs like @thecel , or BBC slayers like @Colvin188 are gonna hit that in the future, oh my god I was caging so hard thinking his poor daughter is probably gonna get blacked hard in the future.
View attachment 1359134
I even got to see his truck he drives around, he drives around this 1990 Chevy 1500 like some shit Hank Hill would drive jfl

View attachment 1359137
To make it even better, in the back of the truck, there’s these flags that fly back there and it’s typical white pride, blue lives matter, and other redneck shit flying in the back of his car
View attachment 1359139
Even though I’m making fun of him now, I know if he caught me with his daughter, he probably would shoot my fucking dick off and probably cut off my head and use it as a trophy.
View attachment 1359143
I ain’t even gonna cap while I was clapping them cheeks, I would be alert and be ready to fucking book it if her dad burst through the door and try to pop a cap in my ass jfl
View attachment 1359144

So to end this off since the thread is getting kinda long, I honestly don’t care about the whole BBC vs BWC war on this site it’s pretty autistic and I have better things to do with my time then get into race wars with autistic teenagers online. I do think it’s funny most of the time it’s SFcel’s daughters that are the one being blacked or fucked by other races, it’s like some sort of karma or something.

But anyways I do hope you enjoyed the story and there will be another one coming soon :)
View attachment 1359148

tagging some wholesome users :)
@looksmaxxer234 @PYT @volcelfatcel @SubhumanCurrycel @RetardSubhuman @N1666 @FastBananaCEO @PingPong @tyronelite
How old are you again bro ?

• +1
Another Chad it’s over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 11758
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
My BBC son will fuck sfcel @TeraCope54's daughter in the future

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
me reading every single word:
DC47E796 6CAC 4EE3 930C 6D7E2BA4CF49

Mirin how you cucked that old sfcel tbh ngl:Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
Another shit thread from an ethnic shit skin. Keep coping whilst my big fat pure white cock is in some tight bussy :ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Marsiere214, teenmax and 8 others
11758 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sexpenis and Deleted member 11758
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and datboijj

• Love it
nigga it ain’t even that long you niggas are just lazy jfl
im just mad i have to wait that long
this is just supposed to be a warm up for when i break world records and become famous

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16384, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others

When I met a little girl named Jan
I let her ride in my Caddy
'Cause I didn't know her daddy was the leader of the Ku Klux Klan (hahaha)
We fucked on the bed
Fucked on the floor
Fucked so long I grew a fuckin' afro

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 8461
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 15099, gamma and 2 others
When I met a little girl named Jan
I let her ride in my Caddy
'Cause I didn't know her daddy was the leader of the Ku Klux Klan (hahaha)
We fucked on the bed
Fucked on the floor
Fucked so long I grew a fuckin' afro
first thing I thought of when I read your post

• +1
i have a feeling her dad isn't even that racist she's exaggerating it cuz foid be like

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, PubertyMaxxer, n0rthface and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16384, turkproducer and 5 others
mirin big native totem pole

• Woah
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
revenge for manifest destiny :love::love:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 11758
@Marsiere214 didnt give me react i’m sad now 😢

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
Native american is more related to white than black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, n0rthface, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
, I’m hanging out with one of my mullato friends (shoutout looksmaxxer234). We were on the same AAU basketball team and he was giga NT, he always had girls snapping him and he had like 3,000 followers on insta, he kinda looked like moonblunt basically
Mullato and ntpill never fails

• Love it
  • +1
Native american is more related to white than black
nah natives are more related to asians, we crossed from asia to america from the ice bridge thousands of years ago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Marsiere214, turkproducer and 2 others
bumping this shit thread

This threads proves 5’8 is ideal height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11053 and 4 others
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and AcneScars